Aquapet Reviews

Read Aquapet Reviews

pete@aquapet.co.uk

Unit 2 Kings Court
Kingsfield Road

The product was delivered on time and at a reasonable price.
Fast delivery. Perhaps the packaging could be reduced it is 2 inch long impeller in a box 7 x 4 inches
I little bit too long for the delivery but this is because of the transporter.
What a fantastic day. And in such beautiful settings.
Staff were all awesome and aqua facilities great fun. Only minor moan was there were only one ladies toilet and as the changing rooms were open change, ladies who wanted to hide their modesty were using the one toilet to change in making the que very long. Also the toilet was by the entrance so was a very the walk from the inflatables. And the only other issue was the viewing area also by the inflatables had no shade over the seating area or the poor staff.
Do not let me put you off, just be aware to use the loo before you go and to bring your own chairs so you can watch from a shady area.

Enjoy.
Product arrived on time
Very happy very quick with getting orders out
good service
Goods delivered promtly ideal for our dog .didnt take to it straight away but now seems to eat more comfortably
Delivery was quick and product arrived in good condition. Medium looks a perfect size for our leopard gecko. Would recommend.
Would have been 5 but the acrylic enclose arrived slightly damaged. Not so bad I would return it but damaged none the less. The next time I would pay more for the postage if packing peanuts or more bubble wrap could be added?
The products are good
got what i wanted
Bright bouncy and very sturdy. My dog loves them
Nice quality silk,plants with suction pads for a vivarium. Prompt delivery.
I made a purchase but the item was faulty so I was sent a replacement a few days ago. It took its time to get here due to the Xmas period but communication and the ease of replacement was so good I thought my review should still warrant a 'Good', and is nearly a very good.
Very happy with my item
In spite of the holiday
Period, delivery was on point.

Many thanks
no hassal fast and free
An incorrect item was sent as part of the Fluval 305 Service Kit. However a replacement part was sent within 24 hours. Very pleased with the way in which my query was handled.
I ordered and received it within a day. It was incredibly quick with delivery and the product is in great condition, and looks great. I’m incredibly pleased with my purchase.
Awesome šŸ‘šŸ¼ thank so much . Hope to deal with you again .
Aquapet is rated 4.82 based on 4,445 reviews