Aquapet Reviews

Unit 2 Kings Court
Kingsfield Road

Category:
Animals & Pet Supplies

"The product I purchased is spot on, my tarantula loves his new enclosure. Will definitely purchase again."
"Great service, fast and reliable delivery. Second time I have bought Catit filters for my water fountain, best price, will be using again"
"When I had a question about my latest purchase, I was given concise information in a professional manner. 5stars."
"The filter bags that i ordered were very good quality and allowed me to make some very effective filters when using an activated carbon to filter my spirits, many thanks."
"Very good service."
"Excellent customer service.I would recommend Aquapet and I will definitely use again."
"I didn't get it yet"
"Have not used it yet, but first impression? Looks good. Using it as a tarantula enclosure"
"Very quick great prices"
"Ordered a dog harness to replace existing one. Needed it urgently as I’m on holiday. Next day delivery did what it said. Harness was a good price. Will use again as I have two more to replace in the future. Great service, thank you."
"click on photo to which part I wanted sent wrong part had to adapt the fan paid £30 but to send back would of cost me £7 and wait another week not very happy"
"Order sorted and delivered very quickly. I will be using them again in the future, recommend highly :)"
"Excellent service off this company"
"Great quality product and service. Parcel arrived as stated"
"A very good service"
"Perfect fit and very quick."
"Excellent service"
"I was advised that this purchase had been dispatched on Monday, 5th August. It is now Thursday afternoon on 8th August and still has not arrived. I have had to cancel my electrician as he was coming today to check my filter out and install the UV lamp. Very disappointed."
"Fast delivery and good quality product."
"Arrived with in a couple of days from ordering. Good price"
Aquapet is rated 4.82 based on 3,262 reviews