Aquapet Reviews

Read Aquapet Reviews

pete@aquapet.co.uk

Unit 2 Kings Court
Kingsfield Road

Too expensive found the same at half the price
Recieved faulty item.
Be very careful opening the battery compartment is not strong enough an breaks easy , mine was Brocken before I even used it????
Quality of product is very good and well packaged, however I did pay extra for next day delivery but had to wait 3 days for its arrival. I realize this was at the end of the Easter period but there is no point in having a next day delivery service that cannot deliver on time.
The tank arrived very promptly. However there was no biological and conditioning water solutions with it as advertised?
fake foliage was fine but the sucker things to attach utterly useless and didn't work at all so have had to just drape around.
when I receive the item i'll let you know
The purchase I made is faulty I have told Aquapet who told me they would send a replacement part, but as yet I haven't received it.
I'm afraid that only half of my order of a vivarium, cabinet and starter kit was sent so I had to phone the company and wait for the other half to be delivered. There are instructions of how to build the vivarium but no instructions of how to actually set it up which was difficult to work out for first time reptile owners like us! But now it's finally set up it looks great and (hopefully- with the help of Google!) will be ok for our chameleon.
Delivered on time.Thanks.
The purchase confirmation stated that the aquarium would be delivered to argos on friday. It only arrived on sat afternoon.
I bought because of speed and sp foshes ended up waiting an extra day in a small uncomfortable tank following breakage of previous tank.
Had i known you would not deliver on time i would have bought in shop and not online
its ok but a lot smaller than i thought it would be but looks good in my reptile set up.
My cats are brain damaged - so have to stay indoors. One is long haired and prone to fur balls - so the grass really helps him. Despite other people saying it's difficult to grow - so far it's never been a problem.
The only reason I've not rated it higher is the box was badly damaged when it arrived. It was only in an envelope.
Aquapet is rated 4.82 based on 4,725 reviews