Aquapet Reviews

Kev Graham
Aquapet 5 star review on 5th September 2016
Vicx
More Photos & Videos
(Exo terra nano tall x 2) Reasonable price. Very fast dispatch and delivery. Fragile items really well packaged. Thank you Aquapet ;)
Great service very fast brilliant
What a straight forward, value for money service. Part i bought was cheaper that other and to get free delivery, Tracked was a fantastic bonus.
Would use again.
Very quick online delivery. Item was well priced, packaged well and dispatched quickly. Can’t ask for anymore than that 10/10
Quick and efficient service. A1.
Super efficient, prompt service, I couldn't have hoped for better.
Prompt delivery. Up and running with no problems. Great product.
Great service. I received my item really quickly. Also have a great selection of products to choose from at really good prices. Highly recommended πŸ˜„.
I have not received the Oring I ordered yet so cant really give a review I suspect the post is the problem though
My vacuum does not fit the standard hose lock plug in adaptor so I cannot use it.all my other appliances eg sprinklers jet washers etc fit can you help me with a solution?
Ordered a Vision cage from Aquapet and the service was first class. I needed a question answered and they e-mailed me back a reply right away. The package arrived quickly and the goods were in perfect condition. I thanked them and got an acknowledgment. Great service and the price was the best around as well.
My questions were answered which led to extra purchases. Sounds sensible. Very good with communication. Prices are very competitive and fast delivery
1) Competitive pricing - found it cheaper than on Amazon or local pet stores where I live. This was the an important criterion for me.
2) Prompt delivery - ordered on a Thursday, shipped on Friday, and delivered on Monday. Especially at this time of Covid-19 lock down, this is very good delivery timescales.
3) Easy to use website and easy ordering process and payment options including PayPal.
So overall a very good first experience with Aquapet.
Very fast delivery and happy fish
Arrived quickly & perfect fit
Goods arrived on time, undamaged and well packaged.
It hasn't arrived
A great, sturdy, lead. Value for money. Speedy delivery. Seller highly recommended.
The item arrived promptly and seemed to be of good quality.
Good quality of items ordered.
Aquapet is rated 4.82 based on 4,282 reviews