Aquapet Reviews

Animals & Pet Supplies

"Good service fast post"
"Decent product."
"EXCELLENT SERVICE."
"Easy to deal with, goods arrived quickly, would definitely recommend"
"Fab item quick delivery will definitely order from you again thank you"
"Excellent service from a excellent company thank you."
"Still not received my order ?"
"Easy transaction. Quick delivery. Highly recommended"
"Best prices i could find via Google, and a good bit less than Amazon. Easy peasy ordering and the goods arrived as per the delivery notification. Cannot fault Aquapet and will definitely be using them again."
"Hagen Fluval Advanced Electronic Aquarium E Heaters 200WLCD GOOD"
"Very good fast supplyer and they sell best quality products . ALL GOOD"
"Really pleased with my purchase and the service I received from Aquapet. I shopped around before deciding to use Aquapet and was impressed with the quality and price. I will definitely be a returning customer! Highly recommend this shop. Thanks guys"
"Very good service."
"Stunning tank, it is perfect for my 4 African land snails, the tank was undamaged and protected well with polystyrene & is overall a brilliant product."
"Prompt delivery of the filters I needed for my fishtank. Thanks! Will purchase from Aquapet again."
"exactly what I wanted, swift and timed delivery, brilliant all round"
"very prompt despatch of a few lamps actually created a touch of anxiety > the order page stated a confirmation email would be sent but it wasn't, leading to a doubt that the order had been logged. The lamps arrived the following day so I presume immediate despatch cancels a confirmation email. A ' has been despatched' email would have allayed concern."
"Great service and product"
"Superb service and quick delivery"
"Product is brilliant. Only 2 arguments as to instructions with my partner-which is pretty much a record. Cats love it & I love that it is clean & modern & actually looks good. Delivery was early. One odd thing though. I purchased via eBay but received emails re confirming the order & delivery via Amazon. As I actively try not to shop on Amazon I was not happy & nearly cancelled."
Aquapet is rated 4.82 based on 3,269 reviews