Aquapet Reviews

Read Aquapet Reviews

pete@aquapet.co.uk

Unit 2 Kings Court
Kingsfield Road

Well I ordered reptile humidifier and yes I got one but not the one shorten on the website.
It's ok But the water tank is opache and unable to see water level.
Perhaps you need to change image!
I bought the article because I wanted it as a xmas present, which was my own choice. I hate being asked for reviews as it wastes time and money, in future I will shop where I am not hounded by time wasting reviews.
Still not received my item !!
Ordered a part on Saturday, paid for 24 hour delivery, the part arrived on Thursday, long after the fishes had died. Thank you.
Delivery was excellent, however the Product did not fit my pump, my mistake! And having opened the packaging I felt I could not return it.
Ordered a book - turned up looking like it had been sat on a shelf for years gathering dust or being kicked around the warehouse as the edges were also tatty. Have my doubts if it was even brand new....
Service was poor, had to phone a second time to receive order
bought a fluval gravel cleaner - didn't work very well - was advised to ring fluval - works reasonably ok but not as powerful as described
Not as good as the reviews suggest removing debris but I have only used it once so time will tell..
Rapidité de reponse et d'envoi, mais colis pas encore recu, donc délais trop longs
I paid for next day delivery on a Tuesday and it didn't get delivered till Thursday afternoon after waiting all day wedges day money till 11.30 Thursday morning. Rubbish courier
Prompt delivery
Dear Sir/Madam
I am sorry to say that the parcel was leaking and when we opened up the parcel there was liquid coming from the plastic container. The package was split and it looks as if the parcel had been dropped at some point.
It works great
Response and delivery time was extremely good. Not too sure on the quality of the product though, the retractable lead did seem a little flimsy for a 50KG dog.
Cheapest price
fast delivery, but in my opinion the item was very overpriced and not well made at all
Not happy. Paid extra for next day delivery. Arrived 4 days later
Haven't received my item yet but will comment when it arrives
Too expensive found the same at half the price
Aquapet is rated 4.82 based on 4,720 reviews