Aquapet Reviews

Kev Graham
Aquapet 5 star review on 5th September 2016
Vicx
More Photos & Videos
Good product/ good price/ speedy delivery.
Very pleased with purchase.
As described also on time
Good service. Uv lights arrived ok but perhaps wrapping in bubble wrap would ensure no breakages.
This litter box is big. Big enough to accommodate a large cat Probably wont take rough handling though as it's not the sturdiest. Entrance is big, mostly because it opens up over the top, so you can clean it without taking the top off. Packaging could'ave been a bit stronger, as it was damaged in transit.
Quick delivery, good price, only problem is I orderd a Cloverleaf replacement 24W smartstart bulb, but box contained a 36W bulb, not a problem as is the same dimensions and will fit but not sure if my UV unit is suitable for a 36W bulb
You sent what I ordered promtly and correctly
WOULD HAVE BEEN HELPFUL IF WEBSITE COULD HAVE TOLD ME I NEEDED TO ORDER NEW RUBBER SEAL TO GO WITH THIS PART.
Goods arrived safely and promptly. Thank you.
all good received really quick thanks
All good except over size box
This was my second Purchase from Aquapet and was again a good service. Thank you.
Yes... Very good service got exactly what I expected very good to see that even on there website gives you every detail right down to the proper sizes this is very important when mail ordering' the product works fine and does the job most satisfying... Thanks
Very nice pet shop. Well equipped.
Quick postage.
Item was exactly what I needed and arrived quite quickly.
Impeller Assembly arrived quickly and in good order. Cheapest i could find. As others have commented, its a shame you cannot just buy the plastic blades as that seems to be the part of pump that easily breaks, but that's not Aquapets fault.
The aquapet service was very good although I have reservations about the quality of the product supplied which lie with the manufacturers Fluval. I will be writing separately about that.
I Haven't received my order yet. It's in the Post Office waiting for me to collect. It arrived yesterday but no one was in to sign for. You guys asking for review too soon. I will write an update once I have a chance to use it for some time.
Fair price and product says what it does on the packaging!
No issues with the order, the item was delivered in a few days from the order being placed. Its hard to rate a seller when you have had no isuues to mark them down on. Long and short of it is that I will use again possibly and I would recommend them to others.
Aquapet is rated 4.82 based on 4,296 reviews