Aquabliss LTD Reviews

Business & Office

Tell us how Aquabliss LTD made you happy

Over 7 Days
Over a week
"Do not order from this company. All you get are lies! I'm still waiting for my delivery. I was told it would arrived middle to end of last week. Then I was promised it would arrived between 0830 and 0930 this morning. When it had not arrived by 10am I phoned and was given a cock and bull story that the driver was held up because of an incident on the M25. I live in Devon, what is the driver doing on the M25. Then another phone call and guess what ......its not even out for delivery. I asked to speak to someone more senior but was told "Mr Lawrence" would not speak to me (what an arrogant way to treat a customer) I would have to write to him (he will get a copy of this). The girl on the phone said she would send the elusive Mr Lawrence an e-mail and cc me, this has not happened. I was told I could have the phone number for the courier and speak to them direct. NO, my contract is with Aqua Bliss not the courier. It is the responsibility of Aqua Bliss to fulfil their commitment to me, the customer. Apparently the item left Aqua Bliss on the 29th November, today is 10th December, Where has the item been, what state will it be in by the time it get here (if it gets here). They take your money then don't want to know. Pass all responsibility to the customer and blame everyone else. I know why its not arrived. They use the cheapest courier and that courier only delivers to certain areas on certain days. They are now saying Wednesday, so clearly the couriers delivery area for Devon is Wednesday. Well Wednesday is not convenient for me. I'm now going to try to contact Mr Lawrence. I'll update this review and let you know how i get on."
Are you Aquabliss LTD? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Aquabliss LTD receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Don’t bother sales team lovely but delivery service awful still waiting three weeks later for all my items paid for express delivery but it didn’t turn up offered a refund but still hasn’t been sent no apologies from any one from management after requesting that they at least call me to offer some sort of explanation terrible company to deal with sales team have tried to help but kept getting let down Five appointment for delivery and each one failed to turn up don’t waste your time using them go elsewhere"
"Very happy. Thank you for a great service. Quality is top notch. Received this morning."
"If it was possible to give 0 stars I would. Absolutely terrible service from start to finish. The take your money and don't provide the service or the item. I ordered a shaving mirror (for a not insubstantial amount of money) paid extra for next day delivery. Didn't receive an order acknowledgement (or tracking details as advised I would). Had to call for the order acknowledgement, the sales have no grace in speaking to customers. Ordered in the afternoon on Wed 14th Nov paying extra for next day delivery so the latest delivery should have been Fri 16th Nov. It did not arrive, no one advised (or appeared to know) why. Customer service speak to you nicely but tell lies and then avoid taking your call and don't call back. I sent numerous emails including to someone I was told was a manager (never available on the phone) and NEVER received replies. STILL waiting for the item to be delivered (over a week later!) and a refund of the next day delivery cost!! Have now just cancelled the order. Would NEVER order from them."
"Absolute joke of a company. Ordered a shower unit that arrived without fixtures or fittings. Customer service is terrible and doubted that the fittings were actually missing. Fittings never turned up despite several promises that they would despatch them. Had to order from a local company as had plumbers ready to fit new shower unit. They then requested that I return the shower unit at my expense to only get a credit note. Shower unit now destined for the council tip - I would rather lose my money than continue dealing with this company. Avoid at all cost!!!!"
"AVOID AVOID AVOID AT ALL COSTS!! This bunch of clowns/KIDS do not know their own cheap Chinese import tut that they are selling as supposed quality products. Product arrives a week late after an apparent “pallet collapse”, parts missing, product (shower doors) do not fit the opening size as advertised, leak from every given angle, oh a come with no instructions! PLEASE read all the reviews on this company before opening your wallet, you will regret it. I think the fact they are SUPPOSEDLY a reputable firm is very much in question when you see they are operating from gmail accounts, that’s a first for me I must say. I will be doing my upmost to spread the word Aquabliss, that is one assurance I can give to you."
"Ordered a bathroom cabinet, assured that delivery timeframe could be accommodated but despite endless calls nothing was received. Repeatedly the delay was blamed on the courier. A cursory glance at the courier’s website proved this was a blatant lie. Rude staff, total lack of customer care. Not sure if the product any good but would not recommend this company to anyone. Hopefully I will have less trouble getting my refund but I have my doubts..."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. This order was made on the 1st August and it is still not complete. Missing items, damaged items, wrong items, multiple items. I have had over 50 telephone conversations with them and three months on - I still don't have the original order. Please do not use this company."
"Disgraceful company to deal with wish I had read the reviews before I ordered a radiator from them . Paid £29.95 delivery and then had to phone them to ask when I was getting the delivery when it eventually arrived it was the wrong one I'm sure they didn't have the original order in stock and just sent another one in the hope we would accept it !!! After numerous phone calls and emails to customer services who were the worst I have ever come across they talk over you the whole time and at one point Anne Marie even put her phone down and I could hear here telling her colleagues " ha she's talking to herself now " , she denied getting any emails from me even although I had copies of everything I sent them and their replies . Eventually I had to take a very large radiator to a collection point just to get it out of my house 3 days later it came back to me !!!!! I refused delivery even the delivery driver was astounded ,he delivered it the first time round , I had already cancelled the order and requested a refund of 245.95 which included the delivery charge this took a considerable amount of patient on my part as every time I called customer services they were rude , disinterested told lie after lie, blamed everybody else except themselves but I have now eventually received my refund . I will never use this company again and would urge anyone else to stay well clear I wish I had read the reviews beforehand i would have saved myself a lot of stress and hassle . I did get another radiator from an online company paid £4.95 delivery it came the next day it can be done ."
"Couldn't choose no stars..........late deliveries, damaged products, arrogant staff, constant lies nothing good to say. Shame they don't allow you comment on there own web site, might learn a thing or too about customer service. Use at your own risk..........."
"placed an order on 16th September, wrong item delivered 27th September, items collected for a refund still no refund 11th October. Made 12 phone calls chasing up outstanding items and refund, never get a call back, get told item out for delivery today then told items gone missing with courier?? absolute joke would NEVER EVER use again."
"Absolutely perfect. Beautiful products delivered when I requested. Smooth transaction and wonderful people to chat to on the phone. Achieved the bathroom I had spent years planning for a fraction of the cost. Have recommended."
"Excellent customer service, so helpful and responded straight away. Ordered a replacement toilet seat on the Wednesday, delivered the next day! Can't fault them."
"As reported, The shower tray kit wasn't compatible with the tray as the screws only went in barely 5mm! I emailed the company and was fobbed off with the kit being correct! I have fitted bathrooms for 17 years so I know if something isn't right. Had to buy a proper kit from B&Q as the job needed to be finished and the response from my emails to Aquabliss were slow. This was the first time I have used this firm and will definitely be the last!! Customer services needs a good shake up!!"
"Delighted with the service. Fast, efficient and a very good product"
"Not worthy of any stars. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. CUSTOMER SERVICES NO HELP. THEY WILL NOT REFUND. CUSTOMER SERVICES WILL TELL YOU UNTRUTHS"
"DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Terrible, infuriating service. Non delivery, issues with refunds, no contact from them. Always me chasing. No updates from tgem AT ALL. 14 days after express 1-3 day order process no goods and no refund. They should not be trading. Reported to trading standards."
"Aqua nightmare! We have learnt in future to look at reviews before ordering anything again on line. High postage costs donot guarantee anything will actually be dispatched at all. It is clear now that staff have stock excuses, such as damaged goods have been returned to depot, (don't believe anything was sent in the first place), three promised re- delivery dates did not bring our goods, emails went unanswered. Plumbing slot lost and wasted days waiting for delivery. If all internet companies treated their customers with the contempt that Aquabliss does the High Street would be buoyant. Avoid the stress go somewhere else!"
"If only my plumber was as honest as this company and efficient. Ordered a tray from this company, received within the time stated which was great. Checked it over with the driver and ensured it was OK. A couple of weeks later my fitter finally turned up, a week later than planned. 2 days into the job the tray is broken in half... Must have been delivered like that he said... Absolute nonsense. Phoned Aquabliss and explained the situation and that I was out of pocket due to the lying cowboy I'd hired to fit my bathroom. Aquabliss delivered me a tray the following day despite me phoning at 4pm and they even knocked a little off the price as they were sympathetic to my situation. They didn't have to do this for me and I greatly appreciate it hence the review."
Aquabliss LTD is rated 2.22 based on 201 reviews