Aquabliss LTD Reviews

Over a week
Returns & Refunds
Difficult
refunds process
"Ordered 2 toilets sent a totally different type delivered. A guy calling himself Thomas, gave lots of different excuses. Even said I should just fit them. I even spoke to 2 others very much the same response. These people are nothing more than crooks. I wish I checked more review sites"
Are you Aquabliss LTD? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Awful Company, DO NOT USE!!!!! Paid extra to get next day delivery and didn't show up. After a week later still nothing and just lots off empty promises about When it would be delivered. STILL WAITING TOO!!!"
"Bunch of crooks! Same experience as others. Ordered something and paid extra for 3 day delivery, it never showed. Called the office to talk to the rude and unhelpful customer service team, (and I use the term 'customer service' very loosely. Told it would come the following day guaranteed, it never did. Called the following week to cancel the order and told my money would be refunded in 3 days as they were in breach of contract, the money never arrived. Called again and then they said it would be 14 days, still never arrived. Called again and now its 14 working days! I'm 2 months in now and still no refund. Every time I spoke with Anne-Marie, or Marie as she uses sometimes, and every time she gives me a different answer as to when I'm getting a refund. I don't think she can open her mouth and not tell a big fat lie. She is rude, unhelpful and obstructive and the one thing I'm sure of is that a customer service role is not for her. I urge anyone to purchase elsewhere. Everything that is advertised on there website you can buy from more reputable suppliers on the net so you don't need to go though this misery that myself and many others are going through. I purchased all my items in the end from Plumbworld, Soak.com and Drench who all gave me excellent service unlike this bunch of dirty conning scumbags. Do yourself a favour and buy elsewhere. I'm taking them to small claims like many others. I also urge anyone who has suffered to contact 'Action fraud' on 0330 123 2040 and register a complaint with them. And this is a 'no star' review. Google insist you leave at least 1 star which is 1 too many!"
"Please do not use this company! Paid for Next Day Delivery which didn’t arrive, was promised further deliveries before 10:30am throughout the week which never happened. 2 weeks after ordering the stock, I still did not have it and do not have a refund for Next Day Delivery either. Offered to collect the goods, they were picked incorrectly but they were not able to give me the new goods as the incorrectly picked ones needed to be collected to prove that they were incorrect. Various members of staff spoken to, all rude and keep you on hold on the phone for 20 minutes at a time. Waiting for Annemarie to take the call/call you back is a joke. Customer service manager ‘does not take inbound calls’ and apparently doesn’t answer to emails either. Save your money and don’t bother using this company."
"Toilet never turned up so I cancelled rang several times but no one did anything cost me money as I’m a bathroom fitter most unprofessional company ever"
"Bunch of crooks! Same experience as others. Ordered something and paid extra for 3 day delivery, it never showed. Called the office to talk to the rude and unhelpful customer service team, (and I use the term 'customer service' very loosely. Told it would come the following day guaranteed, it never did. Called the following week to cancel the order and told my money would be refunded in 3 days as they were in breach of contract, the money never arrived. Called again and then they said it would be 14 days, still never arrived. Called again and now its 14 working days! I'm 2 months in now and still no refund. Every time I spoke with Anne-Marie, or Marie as she uses sometimes, and every time she gives me a different answer as to when I'm getting a refund. I don't think she can open her mouth and not tell a big fat lie. She is rude, unhelpful and obstructive and the one thing I'm sure of is that a customer service role is not for her. I urge anyone to purchase elsewhere. Everything that is advertised on there website you can buy from more reputable suppliers on the net so you don't need to go though this misery that myself and many others are going through. I purchased all my items in the end from Plumbworld, Soak.com and Drench who all gave me excellent service unlike this bunch of dirty conning shitbags. Do yourself a favour and buy elsewhere. I'm taking them to small claims like many others. I also urge anyone who has suffered to contact 'Action fraud' on 0330 123 2040 and register a complaint with them. And this is a 'no star' review. Google insist you leave at least 1 star which is 1 too many!"
"Terrible customer servive. No one takes responsibility when deliveries go wrong...blaming each other. Took my £35 for 1 - 2 days delivery and yet received goods 2 weeks late. Won't acknowledge my emails regarding a refund for delivery. Poor company. Poor service. Avoid at all costs!!! Or it will cost you!!!"
"PLEASE TAKE NOTE. SCAM COMPANY - AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! SCAM, SCAM, SCAM - AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. Nice website, but they do not have any of their own stock - you will pay money and never get it, or it will be massively delayed and probably broken or damaged. You will deal with these people, pleasant enough while you place your orders, but when things go wrong (WHICH I GUARANTEE THEY ABSOLUTELY WILL) you will be given excuses after excuses and none of them will ever commit to anything. Anne-Marie - sales Thomas - Sales Jonathan - Technical Rob - Sales Susi - Sales When you complain about poor service, they will be rude to you, insult you, call you a liar and many other despicable things, but they WILL NEVER solve your problem. You will NEVER deal with these people: Jonathan Heaney - Director at Companies House - he is NEVER in and does not take calls from customers. Does he even exist? Who knows?? Tony Lawrence - Customer Services Manager. - he is NEVER in and doesn't take calls from customers. He doesn't return emails or calls either. It makes sense that these two people must spend their time writing fake reviews about how good their service is which is why they have nearly 50% 5 star reviews. HOWEVER, this is to counterbalance the only true reviews on here which state emphatically how completely useless Aquabliss is - nearly 50% terrible. Note that the good reviews are not specific. The bad ones are detailed! THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. I IMPLORE EVERYONE WHO HAS HAD A BAD SERVICE, NO REFUNDS to sue this TERRIBLE business if you have a case against them. It is a CON, a SCAM and you will lose time, money and your patience over and over by dealing with these bandits."
"Be Warned!! Do not order from this company. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with from start to finish. I had to call 2 weeks after I placed my order (even though it said delivery within 5 working days) and then was promised next day delivery which didn’t happen. It took a further 2 weeks until I received my order… damaged. Now fighting for a refund. Everyone in the “customer services” department are extremely rude and argumentative. No one wants to help. Management is non existent which I assume is why/how they get away with speaking/treating customers so badly. Just don’t do it. It’s a waste of money/time/stress."
"I have been waiting for a refund on an incorrect bath I had been sent since August last year. That was after waiting weeks for said bath to be collected. During the ordering process I dealt with a very rude female. However Jonathan has been very polite in his correspondence, but still no refund!! I wish I had read theses reviews before buying from ’Aquabliss’"
"I was sent the link by my brother, we were ordering an easy access bath for our disabled mother. Easy to order and pay. But then! No word from the company when I was expecting to hear delivery details so I rang them on a Monday and was told delivery was going to be Thursday and the couriers would give me a two hour slot in which to expect them. I waited in all day using a day’s annual leave, by 4 pm I rang Aquabluss and was told they would contact the courier and ring me back. No call I waited at my mums til 9pm and was back the next day At 10am Friday, I was told they would contact the couriers. I was told it’s going to be delivered today. No explanation, no apology. Repeated calls to check, not one call back from Aquabliss tho they told me each time I rang, that they would ring me back. At 4 pm I was told the couriers have 3 more drops then it was our turn. Lies I waited until 9pm Couldn’t do anything over the weekend so waited until 10 am today, Monday And then I started to look at reviews. Oh how I wish I had done this before clicking on that link. As it stands now, I was told at 10 am that they would contact the couriers to see what is going on and ring me back. It’s almost 1 pm and no one has rung back. My brother spoke to someone and said we wan5 a refund, they said it will take 14 days. My brother said, it took two minutes for them to accept our money, it wouldn’t take 14 days. I am to contact Jordan, who will email confirmation that the money has gone back into mums account. Watch This Space!"
"Ordered a shower tray that Palletteways were unable to deliver/lost in transit. Agreed to cancel order and refund. Would have been 4 stars but I had to call them back a week after I had told accounts were processing refund. Spoke to sales rather than customer services and very curteous chap arranged for the refund to be done there and then."
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! Terrible company, ordered a shower enclosure was told 3-7 day delivery after ringing them to confirm it was in stock. It obviously wasn’t. I was lied to about delivery on numerous occasions, in the end i cancelled the order, now two weeks later and have not had a refund of over £400"
"Absolutely TERRIBLE company. Wish I’d read the reviews for this company before ordering. Ordered a vanity unit on Feb 7th, still not turned up after 7 weeks. No correspondence from the company, have chased them around 9 times to be given different stories and lies about delivery. Had paid for next day delivery for an item they didn’t have in stock, was promised a refund but never received this. Avoid at all costs."
"AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!! We placed an order for a toilet on 31st January and it was one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made. After purchasing a high rise toilet we were told that the courier would contact us for delivery. Two weeks went past and no contact.... this resulted in several emails from myself and eventually we received the order but..... half of it was missing. This subsequently resulted in a 9 week wait, the rest of the delivery arriving in pieces and many more emails from myself to the company. I truly have NEVER received such incompetent and poor service in my life. I submitted an official complaint 2 weeks ago and STILL NO RESPONSE! Honestly DO NOT BOTHER unless you are willing to chase them for things daily and then get ignored when there is a problem. This whole scenario has caused us so much stress and held our bathroom completion up by over a month, absolute JOKE of a company."
"Do not buy from this unscrupulous trader. Took the money, hasn’t delivered. Lied about where the goods are, sent false emails about deliveries which we waited in for but didn’t arrive. We have cancelled and not received our money in spite of being told we will get it this week etc. A bunch of unprincipled scammers in my opinion. Do not waste your time and money. I wouldn’t give them any stars but it seems you can’t make a comment without adding a star."
"Why didn't I read these reviews before ordering! I'm paying for this error now. Same story as the other reviewers. My advice is to avoid this company at all costs."
"Wish I had checked reviews before placing order as have had the exact same experience as the others. Paid for 1-3 day delivery never arrived rang 3 days running and promised for the next day each time but never arrived. While waiting for a call back today (which never happened) I looked at these reviews and was appalled. So rang my bank as paid by debit card and was put through to debit card fraud. Luckily I have received a refund from the bank who have instigated a dispute but felt I had to put on here to hopefully stop others from ordering through this so called company."
"I wish I could give a 0 star review, I suppose 1 star goes to a running website. 1) The website did not inform us the product was not in stock when placing the order. 2) Paid for a faster delivery, items never arrived. 3) Informed the order will be with us 3 days after calling to see where our delivery was, again, did not arrive. 4) Item (3) happened a further 3 times!! 5) Was informed on Monday (now Wednesday) the items were with a previous courier, so the items were passed to another courier to deliver and I was informed they would be delivered either yesterday (Tuesday) to today. Called yesterday to ask when the items would be delivered and the lady advised for today (wednesday). Just called to find the approximate time of delivery and I was advised the items weren't in stock!! How a company like this operates, I have no idea. Utterly unprofessional and a 3 week waste of time (and cost for myself as the order is holding up numerous layers of construction work and paid labour). My professional advice as an Architect and property developer, look elsewhere. I don't think anyone in this company has any control of their stock nor delivery drivers. Don't be a penny wise and a pound foolish."
Aquabliss LTD is rated 2.05 based on 247 reviews