Aquabliss LTD Reviews

26% of reviewers recommend Aquabliss LTD

Unit G4 Morton Park Way, Darlington United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Aquabliss LTD?

149 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Aquabliss LTD in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I wish I had read these reviews before I gave this company my money! Never ever experienced anything like this level of shockingly bad service! Been told the same lie everyday for the past 5 days now, and I STILL don't have my goods!! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!!!!"
Unhappy Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"Anybody else going to trading standards about this awful company?"
"its just a shame I have to give a star at all.... avoid this company, terrible, awful, rude, liars... 13 weeks for a radiator, 4 confirmed dates for delivery from week 4, 7, 10 and 12.. always an excuse.. customer services are rude, arrogant and unhelpful.. AVOID AT ALL COSTS..."
"Oh I wish I'd looked at the reviews before ordering from this company. The item I ordered (by express delivery) has never been delivered, even after several promises that 'it would be here tomorrow'. This company has now stopped answering the phone so please avoid at all costs. Hopefully I can get the money back through my credit card provider, NEVER EVER WILL I ORDER FROM AQUABLISS AGAIN"
"A total nightmare from begin to end, items never arrived in time even though paying for overnight, when they were “found” were delivered damaged beyond use and missing various panels. Took weeks to sort out, our plumber left job as couldn’t wait, and r now ignoring my emails chasing for refund for £40 over night delivery that never took place. Hv had to put uni dispute with paypal. Nightmare-stay clear,"
"I have never posted on a review site before but felt compelled after the awful service i have received. The shower tray I ordered was badly scratched and this was only discovered after unpacking the item. Within 24 hours of receipt I had emailed the company with photos of the damage. I had to chase constantly for a response .. I didn't know whether they wanted to me to return the item or dispose of it. Eventually they confirmed that i could dispose of it (but I was expected to do so at my own cost!) Now, 3 months on (of constant chasing by phone and email) I am told that they dispute what has happened and not be issuing a refund. I ended up ordering a new shower tray from my local plumbase which was more expensive but so worth it. Please do not use this company"
Unhappy Customer
Verified Reviewer
"AVOID AT ALL COST! Do not use this company, defective goods received, missing goods, customer service is terrible! They have no idea about consumer rights and have lied to us about delivery of replacement parts despite requesting a new shower unit as we had receive a damaged one that had been packaged twice. They have intimated that I am wrong about what I have received. DO NOT USE! Only gave them 1 star as 0 was not an option!"
"AVOID! I don’t normally leave bad reviews but this is a special case. Delivered half a shower enclosure, two months with nothing further. I was lied to about due deliveries, lied to about stock levels. Ending up going through PayPal to claim money back. Successfully. +1 to PayPal."
"Vile company to deal. Ordered a vanity unit and sink for £320, paying extra for EXPRESS 1-3 Delivery! 13 days later still no delivery. A further 3 different delivery dates promised and nothing turned up. No choice but to request a refund as I would spend all my annual leave waiting for deliveries that never turn up! Customer service shocking, respond to emails when they feel like and never return your calls. Avoid at all costs"
"Be warned customer services LIE To you Not niceto deal with on any level The fact they have so much negative feedback should be a lesson"
"If I could give zero stars I would ! I placed an order 7 weeks before the second 'promised' delivery date. Again the delivery did not materialise with the company blaming a shipping order for an item that was in stock when I ordered it ! With further promises of calls back that did not happen and further guarantees of another delivery date (albeit there could road works that may disrupt the delivery even though the warehouse is 15 miles away) I have lost all confidence in this company and would advise everyone DO NOT USE !!!!"
"I've been a plumber for 25 years. Used all the online companies and this is honestly the one I recommend. Everything one the website is British suppliers so brill for getting spare FREE spares really quick. Technically these guys n girls know their stuff. Deliveries are hit n miss but they don't have their own vehicles. Thsy have a couple of couriers so what id say in a rush go for the pallet company's all though most of drivers dump n go, if you want a weekend or evening ask for c45 but they take longer. If you want it carried into a customer house don't mind stoping in for the day and best drivers being polite n taking care ( One I go for ) ask for stop start. Never had an issue with these and used them now for several years. Don't usually leave reviews but think half of these are false and give company bad name so thought it was only right I stick up for them. Small company, British brands, good technical team, easy for spares in future. I'll keep recommend you."
Matthew Paul
Verified Reviewer
"AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE - ORDERED A WALK IN SHOWER AND TRAY, AND PAID FOR EXPRESS DELIVERY 1-3 DAYS. NOW 12 DAYS LATER AND IT STILL HASNT ARRIVED. I HAVE RUNG AT LEAST 6 TIMES TO BE TOLD IT IS WITH THE COURIER, AND THEN WAS TOLD THE COURIER HAD SMASHED THE SCREEN BUT IT WOULD BE REORDERED AND THEY TRAY WOULD COME NEXT DAY. HEY GUESS WHAT - NOTHING ARRIVED. I HAVE RUNG TWICE TODAY AND HAVE NOW REQUESTED A REFUND. THIS WILL APPARENTLY TAKE 5 WORKNG DAYS................ I DONT HOLD OUT ANY HOPE OF THIS HAPPENING AS THEY ARE FULL OF S**T. BANK ARE TAKING THE MATTER FURTHER UNDER THE 'CHARGEBACK SCHEME' DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES"
"Published 2 seconds ago AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE !! AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE !!! these guys are cowboys, advertise products not in stock then string you along confirming it will be in stock next week. Please save your time and money and order from a reputable company not amateurs that dont know what they are doing - Wish I read the previous reviews before ordering from these muppets !!"
"They sent the wrong products which we didn’t know were wrong until they were fitted and we could see the difference. They refused to rectify the situation. There were parts missing from the order and again 3 weeks later and nothing has been delivered. Customer services are reluctant to speak on the phone. Absolutely appalling service and company."
"The mirror I arrived was chipped and no replacement or refund, the worst customer service I’ve ever come across. Avoid them like the plague....."
"I was sent some faulty goods and no refund or replacement was made despite phone calls (told to email) then multiple emails. They said they had to contact the manufacturer and asked me for photos (which I supplied), then they just stopped all contact with me. So very poor customer service when things go wrong leaving me out of pocket for items which don't work. OK - although very lengthy delivery time - with other items which weren't faulty though."
"I bought a Lisbon 1600mm x 8mm glass sliding shower door for £279. The product was delivered on time (3 days from order placement) and it was excellent quality. It saved me about £900 on a similar specified product. I don't work for Aquabliss neither am I related to any staff members. High quality product, delivered within specified delivery time and cheaper than chips. I had expected to spend between £700 and £1200 for a sliding, frameless shower door of this high quality. I had ordered my door online over a weekend. I enquired of customer services when my door was to be delivered on the first weekday working day and the rapid e-mail response was polite and accurate. I have no issues with recommending this company and this product highly."
"I bought a shower and a number of bathroom taps from Aquabliss. I contacted them by phone twice to confirm details of the deliveries and have had no issues - very helpful and friendly service. Would definitely buy from them again."
Aquabliss LTD is rated 2.03 based on 149 reviews