Aquabliss LTD Reviews

28% of reviewers recommend Aquabliss LTD

Unit G4 Morton Park Way, Darlington United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Aquabliss LTD?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

133 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Aquabliss LTD in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The mirror I arrived was chipped and no replacement or refund, the worst customer service I’ve ever come across. Avoid them like the plague....."
"I was sent some faulty goods and no refund or replacement was made despite phone calls (told to email) then multiple emails. They said they had to contact the manufacturer and asked me for photos (which I supplied), then they just stopped all contact with me. So very poor customer service when things go wrong leaving me out of pocket for items which don't work. OK - although very lengthy delivery time - with other items which weren't faulty though."
"I bought a Lisbon 1600mm x 8mm glass sliding shower door for £279. The product was delivered on time (3 days from order placement) and it was excellent quality. It saved me about £900 on a similar specified product. I don't work for Aquabliss neither am I related to any staff members. High quality product, delivered within specified delivery time and cheaper than chips. I had expected to spend between £700 and £1200 for a sliding, frameless shower door of this high quality. I had ordered my door online over a weekend. I enquired of customer services when my door was to be delivered on the first weekday working day and the rapid e-mail response was polite and accurate. I have no issues with recommending this company and this product highly."
"I bought a shower and a number of bathroom taps from Aquabliss. I contacted them by phone twice to confirm details of the deliveries and have had no issues - very helpful and friendly service. Would definitely buy from them again."
"Cheap and nasty products, faulty item was delivered and then the customer service was appalling when we tried to return the item. We ended up out of pocket which should never happen. Crooks."
"After some research I found that Aquabliss offered the best price. The order was handled with ease and delivered well within the initial time scale given and the showers were extremely well packaged to protect them in transit. Thanks for a great service!"
"Stay well away! If something goes wrong their Customer Service is brutal, very unhelpful & couldn't care less. I Ordered from this company and had to chase them up 3 times to organise a delivery, (alarm bells rang then!), took the day off work to stay in for delvery, items were missing contacted Customer Service and the service I got was appalling, the attitude was downright rude he couldn't have cared less, I was then told they would be delivered by DPD on a specific day, again another day off for this, to receive a txt on the day of supposed delivery to say it would be delivered the next day, contacted them again and again they couldn't have cared less. Asked to speak with manager but surprise surprise they weren't available. I will be taking it to the Director of the company. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering I usually order from a company called Soak who are fantastic but they didn't stock a particular item so instead of ordering from 2 companies to prevent different delivery days I gave all my business to Aquabliss which was my biggest regret. Please be very wary before ordering from this company."
"This company are truly fantastic. They are fast, efficient, helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and their prices are unbeatable. Good quality goods"
"Dreadful company. Paid an extra £45 for guaranteed next day delivery. Phone to ensure all items were in stock. Half the order was not delivered! Asked for a refund of my “next day” delivery charge, the company have not replied once to any of my requests. This company are unreliable, dishonest and untrustworthy. Avoid like the plague."
"Radiator was the right size for us. Good price and looks good. Works well and delivered on time. No worries."
"Many Thanks - great product, excellent advice and guidance regards purchase. After sales help, well very helpful ! Happy Christmas Sarah"
"Aquabliss delivered exactly what I ordered and on the date they said they would. They are curtious & very helpful when placing your order. The delivery driver rang me 10 minutes before the estimated time of delivery to confirm I was there to take the order. He was extremely helpful, cheerful and obliging. I would definitely order goods from Aquabliss again, they gave first class service in all aspects of our transaction"
"Do not waste your time or your money on this company. We eventually cancelled our order after weeks of excuses and lies, including telling us that the delivery lorry would be with us in two hours. Once the penny dropped that they will tell you anything to get you off the phone, we told our bank what was happening and they got our money refunded. Aquabliss couldn’t have cared less. Steer clear."
First Class Service
Verified Reviewer
"Aquablissdelivered exactly what I ordered and on the date they said they would. They are curtious & very helpful when placing your order. The delivery driver rang me 10 minutes before the estimated time of delivery to confirm I was there to take the order. He was extremely helpful, cheerful and obliging. I would definitely order goods from Aquabliss again, they gave first class service in all aspects of our transaction."
"***STEER CLEAR*** If I could give lower than 1 star I would. The product we ordered was faulty. I was told jay the product hadn’t been stored correctly, even though it had been, according to the manufacturers advice. I phoned customer services and asked a sales advisor how to store the shower tray - flat she advised, as it had been stored. I recorded this conversation and sent it to the guy saying it was stored I correctly. He then said he agreed the item had been stor d correctly and I could arrange for postage of the 1600x900 shower tray. I explained that consumer rights act states I have to make a faulty product available for collection. They have now come back and said I need to send more photos of the faulty product, as the manufacturer (one of the biggest in the uk... so?) has never known this before... WTAF??? Aquabliss are a bunch of cowboys and I will NEVER consider ordering from them again."
"Why didn't I read the reviews first? If I could give 0 stars I would...experienced pretty much the same standard of (non) service as the other customers on here...I've been waiting over a month for my goods, no communication and ridiculous excuses on the rare occasion we have. I'm still waiting for them to cancel the order and refund my money. Due to lack of contact, products and care I have reported to Trading Standards"
"Everything! Still waiting after a month with no communication, disgusting customer service"
"OMG, I wish I had read these reviews. I am still waiting for my next day delivery. I was told it did not arrive due to snow! Yea right, then they said they would call me back and didn't, now I can't even get through. I have had to send the plumber away, most discruntled and have no idea if or when it might turn up. (Waiting a week so far)."
"Please stay clear of this company, they have lied, treated us with no dignity and showed zero compassion for their mistakes."
"Didnt tell me my order which i paid for a 7 day delivery would not be arrive for 3 months later. Took multiple phone calls to deal with. Avoid this company. They then said that nothing that was listed on their website was in stock. Utterly useless."
Aquabliss LTD is rated 2.11 based on 133 reviews