Aquabliss LTD Reviews

Aquabliss LTD have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

32% of reviewers recommend Aquabliss LTD
02AM
2AM

Unit G4 Morton Park Way, Darlington United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Aquabliss LTD ?

"Couldn't choose no stars..........late deliveries, damaged products, arrogant staff, constant lies nothing good to say. Shame they don't allow you comment on there own web site, might learn a thing or too about customer service. Use at your own risk..........."
"placed an order on 16th September, wrong item delivered 27th September, items collected for a refund still no refund 11th October. Made 12 phone calls chasing up outstanding items and refund, never get a call back, get told item out for delivery today then told items gone missing with courier?? absolute joke would NEVER EVER use again."
"Absolutely perfect. Beautiful products delivered when I requested. Smooth transaction and wonderful people to chat to on the phone. Achieved the bathroom I had spent years planning for a fraction of the cost. Have recommended."
"Excellent customer service, so helpful and responded straight away. Ordered a replacement toilet seat on the Wednesday, delivered the next day! Can't fault them."
"As reported, The shower tray kit wasn't compatible with the tray as the screws only went in barely 5mm! I emailed the company and was fobbed off with the kit being correct! I have fitted bathrooms for 17 years so I know if something isn't right. Had to buy a proper kit from B&Q as the job needed to be finished and the response from my emails to Aquabliss were slow. This was the first time I have used this firm and will definitely be the last!! Customer services needs a good shake up!!"
"Delighted with the service. Fast, efficient and a very good product"
"Not worthy of any stars. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. CUSTOMER SERVICES NO HELP. THEY WILL NOT REFUND. CUSTOMER SERVICES WILL TELL YOU UNTRUTHS"
"DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Terrible, infuriating service. Non delivery, issues with refunds, no contact from them. Always me chasing. No updates from tgem AT ALL. 14 days after express 1-3 day order process no goods and no refund. They should not be trading. Reported to trading standards."
"Aqua nightmare! We have learnt in future to look at reviews before ordering anything again on line. High postage costs donot guarantee anything will actually be dispatched at all. It is clear now that staff have stock excuses, such as damaged goods have been returned to depot, (don't believe anything was sent in the first place), three promised re- delivery dates did not bring our goods, emails went unanswered. Plumbing slot lost and wasted days waiting for delivery. If all internet companies treated their customers with the contempt that Aquabliss does the High Street would be buoyant. Avoid the stress go somewhere else!"
"If only my plumber was as honest as this company and efficient. Ordered a tray from this company, received within the time stated which was great. Checked it over with the driver and ensured it was OK. A couple of weeks later my fitter finally turned up, a week later than planned. 2 days into the job the tray is broken in half... Must have been delivered like that he said... Absolute nonsense. Phoned Aquabliss and explained the situation and that I was out of pocket due to the lying cowboy I'd hired to fit my bathroom. Aquabliss delivered me a tray the following day despite me phoning at 4pm and they even knocked a little off the price as they were sympathetic to my situation. They didn't have to do this for me and I greatly appreciate it hence the review."
"Marvelous delivery service. Couldn't fault it. Next day order received promptly on time"
"Great experience purchasing from this company. Thank you for all your help choosing my bathroom. For me choosing a bathroom became a mission to ensure I had something suitable for my needs and something suitable for my budget. Happy to say I achieve success with both. I spent a lot of time doing my own research and listening to the help and advice from the staff over the phone. I suffer with mobility issues and I was helped every step of the way. Thank you. I really am grateful for your help."
"Despite Hills mountains and various other obstacles (the ex wife) Aquabliss delivered on time quickly and efficiently. Thank you. Chuffed with the big bath. You'll be glad to know after my essay of questions I managed to fit! No weight loss plan needed!"
"Thank you for your help. Outstanding service."
"Happy with service and goods thank you"
"Happy with my new bathroom, the friendly service and the help I received."
"Happy customer, helpful customer service, and great selection of bathroom products."
"Very happy with this company and my new bathroom also great support from customer service."
"First and last time we use this company. The cabinet we ordered was supposed to be Natural Walnut and turned out to be plastic covered MDF. We rang the same day and requested a different cabinet and was told that was OK. We had numerous delivery dates given to us along with excuses why it hadn't arrived (lorry got stuck in a field, it was delivered to the wrong address etc). finally after phoning most days and it now being a month since we got the first cabinet the replacement arrived. Even the courier said we were lucky to get it as most people don't even get through to them on the phone. BEWARE"
Aquabliss LTD is rated 2.26 based on 192 reviews