Aquabliss LTD Reviews

26% of reviewers recommend Aquabliss LTD

Unit G4 Morton Park Way, Darlington United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Aquabliss LTD ?

Caroline Hogg
Verified Reviewer
"Horrendous customer service! Still waiting two weeks on a part of a shower that they missed on the first delivery. I have rang several times , supposed to have got new piece last week, still waiting on it. Pay a little more and go elsewhere."
"I made one simple order with Aquabliss, a basin and pedestal what could go wrong? I received a pedestal and a tap. Read the reviews, ordering anything from Aquabliss really is a bad idea."
"I order my bathroom vanity unit on 4th May now still waiting for the basin 1 month later keep getting fobed of by aquabliss staff they are blaming the suppliers this is the worst company I have ever delt with. Take it from me they take your money quickly but do not rush supplying you order I have been on the the phone every day for the last 3 weeks. They are plenty other suppliers out they don't do what I did wrong and use AQUABLISS THEY ARE RUBBISH."
"Lovely vanity and brilliant delivery service."
"Ordered a full bathroom on a next day service arrived in good condition 10am the following day fast and efficient with excellent customer service."
"Customer Service staff took an order over the phone for the cost of the delivery of a replacement part that arrived damaged - disgusted i had to pay but needed the part as the plumber's waiting time would have cost me more money. Order not processed, when asked 2 days later where was they delivery - they gave me 2 tracking numbers that had nothing to do with me or my part, both had been delivered to different areas of the uk months earlier and then the excuse was my credit card was rejected - thats why you did not receive the item as it was never paid for - it was a damaged replacement that i had paid the delivery on!!! - do not trade with this company - full of lies and false promises!!!!!"
"I WOULD ALSO GIVE A ZERO RATING ORDERED A TOILET ON 16TH APRIL DEL WRONG TOILET 2 DAYS LATER THAN THE LATEST DATE PROMISED, THEN REFUSED TO DELIVER MY REPLACEMENT UNTIL I HAD RETURNED THE WRONGLY DELIVERED TOILET,. I HAVE FINALLY GOT ANOTHER TOILET AND THEY HAVE FINALLY AFTER MANY MANY PHONE CALLS GOT THEM TO AGREE TO REFUND ME ONCE THEY COLLECT THE WRONG TOILET, GUESS WHAT THEY STILL HAVENT COLLECTED IT AFTER DAILY EMAILS AND TELEPHONE CONVERSATIONS TRYING TO SORT THIS OUT. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY..FRUSTRATED, ALL CUSTOMER SERVICES PEOPLE SOUND VERY HELPFUL BUT THAT DOESNT PRODUCE THE ITEM I HAVE ORDERED AND IT IS NEVER THEIR FAULT, IT IS THE COURIER OR THEIR SUPPLIERS..."
"I wish I could give this company a 0 star rating! Absolutely clueless! We ordered product with a next day delivery service....and 3 weeks later, we're still waiting!!!!!!! Product prices might be great, but delivery, customer service, after care is a catastrophic mess! DO NOT BOTHER!!!!"
"Customer care, sales and technical support... I was shocked to reach Thomas on all !! He was rude, spoke over me and insisted my plumber of 30 years didn't know how to fit our high rise toilet. Even sent me pictures of fitting. Insisting they don't sell faulty goods. Well Thomas, you do!! It was the hole in the cistern off center. That's why the pipe wouldn't fit. We have purchased a new one. These might be cheaper but the quality isn't good. Avoid this company."
"Absolute shambles of a company,rude customer service, I was actually shouted at by the woman in customer services. Paid extra for express delivery, item didn’t arrive on time, ended up phoning the courier company myself to make sure the item arrived in the end. They courier company themselves even said they were a nightmare to deal with. Had to chase my express delivery charge which in the end was only £5, absolute disgrace, avoid at costs..."
"I wish I had read these reviews before I gave this company my money! Never ever experienced anything like this level of shockingly bad service! Been told the same lie everyday for the past 5 days now, and I STILL don't have my goods!! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!!!!"
Unhappy Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"Anybody else going to trading standards about this awful company?"
"its just a shame I have to give a star at all.... avoid this company, terrible, awful, rude, liars... 13 weeks for a radiator, 4 confirmed dates for delivery from week 4, 7, 10 and 12.. always an excuse.. customer services are rude, arrogant and unhelpful.. AVOID AT ALL COSTS..."
"Oh I wish I'd looked at the reviews before ordering from this company. The item I ordered (by express delivery) has never been delivered, even after several promises that 'it would be here tomorrow'. This company has now stopped answering the phone so please avoid at all costs. Hopefully I can get the money back through my credit card provider, NEVER EVER WILL I ORDER FROM AQUABLISS AGAIN"
"A total nightmare from begin to end, items never arrived in time even though paying for overnight, when they were “found” were delivered damaged beyond use and missing various panels. Took weeks to sort out, our plumber left job as couldn’t wait, and r now ignoring my emails chasing for refund for £40 over night delivery that never took place. Hv had to put uni dispute with paypal. Nightmare-stay clear,"
"I have never posted on a review site before but felt compelled after the awful service i have received. The shower tray I ordered was badly scratched and this was only discovered after unpacking the item. Within 24 hours of receipt I had emailed the company with photos of the damage. I had to chase constantly for a response .. I didn't know whether they wanted to me to return the item or dispose of it. Eventually they confirmed that i could dispose of it (but I was expected to do so at my own cost!) Now, 3 months on (of constant chasing by phone and email) I am told that they dispute what has happened and not be issuing a refund. I ended up ordering a new shower tray from my local plumbase which was more expensive but so worth it. Please do not use this company"
Unhappy Customer
Verified Reviewer
"AVOID AT ALL COST! Do not use this company, defective goods received, missing goods, customer service is terrible! They have no idea about consumer rights and have lied to us about delivery of replacement parts despite requesting a new shower unit as we had receive a damaged one that had been packaged twice. They have intimated that I am wrong about what I have received. DO NOT USE! Only gave them 1 star as 0 was not an option!"
"AVOID! I don’t normally leave bad reviews but this is a special case. Delivered half a shower enclosure, two months with nothing further. I was lied to about due deliveries, lied to about stock levels. Ending up going through PayPal to claim money back. Successfully. +1 to PayPal."
"Vile company to deal. Ordered a vanity unit and sink for £320, paying extra for EXPRESS 1-3 Delivery! 13 days later still no delivery. A further 3 different delivery dates promised and nothing turned up. No choice but to request a refund as I would spend all my annual leave waiting for deliveries that never turn up! Customer service shocking, respond to emails when they feel like and never return your calls. Avoid at all costs"
"Be warned customer services LIE To you Not niceto deal with on any level The fact they have so much negative feedback should be a lesson"
Aquabliss LTD is rated 2.04 based on 159 reviews