AP Windows Reviews

of reviewers recommend AP Windows

Tell us how AP Windows made you happy
Mr Singh and his associate have done an excellent job on my new conservatory. They were friendly polite and left no mess at all. They came when they said and worked hard.
Great windows, well fitted at a good price. Can definitely recommend AP Windows. We've used Andy's services again and again over the last 13 years.
Excellent service and installation. Would recommend AP Windows to anyone thinking of having windows/doors installed. They were totally professional - work carried out with minimum fuss.
Total Replacement of Windows and Frames (unit) for Upstairs Back of the house. “Andy was meticulous re his visits to measure and discuss the best possible options. Took time to explain the different types of windows that could be fitted and placement of said windows. He worked solidly with his colleague to take down the old unit and replace with new unit in a very long day to ensure that the base was ready to work on the next couple of days. Attention to detail was excellent and needed to work through some tricky unexpected issues. Solid, reliable and efficient team. They cleaned up after them each day. Conscientious and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended will use again”
Andrew did a great job. Parts of the job was fairly challenging as we had a huge picture window installed. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend AP Windows.
Great work, professional and friendly service. Would highly recommend.
Fast service for our cracked window replacement, would definitely use again.
Fantastic service, reliable, and friendly hard working and tidy, I would definitely recommend to all my friends.5stars.
AP Windows go above and beyond professionalism. They were so very helpful and no problem insurmountable - and I had a fair few!!! I was never let down and the job ran true to time, I cannot recommend this company more highly and I have had so many comments stating how good my house is looking, thank you AP Windows
Excellent product, service, and pricing delivered in the promised timescale.
A very carefully fitted set of large windows which all open easily and close smoothly. Thank you Andrew.
Andy was extremely helpful and professional, and happy to answer any questions I had throughout the installation. The finish result is better than I could ever have expected, despite my property being somewhat challenging! I wouldn't hesitate to use AP Windows again and would highly recommend them.
Excellent service before and after fitting, great product highly recommended this company
We have always received an excellent and professional service from AP Windows and are very happy with the quality. We have had all the windows replaced throughout the whole house including kitchen a patio doors.
Have used APWindows for two properties, on both occasions, Andrew provided an excellent service, from initial quotes to a fast installation. I certainly recommend AP Windows to all seeking a professional window company.
Dear Stuart,
Thank you for your comments.
Much appreciated