Appy TV Reviews

27% of reviewers recommend Appy TV

Tell us how Appy TV made you happy

Telephone
"Appy tv is a scam run by Supanet. After google search for BT tv and BT infinity. I’m not sure how I got through to this company but I was 100% sure I was dealing with BT. But few days later I found out I been scammed and locked into contract with no wayout and with a Tvbox that’s is rubbish. With huge cancellation fees and they will take money from your account anytime or day. Avoid AppyTv at all costs. And do a research AppyTv Supanet."
"Absolute garbage...am sick and tired of paying for something we can't even bloody use!!!its horrendous!!nothing works and when it does it works for 2 seconds and goes off!!DO NOT waste ur money it's a complete joke!!so angry...bloody appy box my ass...is should be the crappy box😡😡"
"Awful system. Does not work!"
"second review from me do not buy unless you like stress in your life complete ripoff and i should be a verified customer !!!!!!!!!!!"
"Do not buy absolutely garbage nothing works"
"Was sold this box with false promise to be able to record and to watch films catch up TV and sports we have had it now for over 4 months we have had to put are bt box back in to record and watch free view only used the box to watch dodgy films with very poor picture some times they are foreign, the football is extremely poor picture you can not watch it catch up does not work and up to last week the box just hasn't worked overall we are counting down the contract just wish we stayed with bt not not been taking in by these cowboys 😬"
"WARNING TO POTENTIAL SUBSCRIBERS!! Do not get involved with this company, I did, and unfortunately I'm stuck with them for 2 years or £501.00! I was told I'd get Sky sports, BT sports and all other things like pause, rewind, record etc...none of them! I have tried to contact them 3 times, but you guessed it..no reply. I have now reported them to BBC Watchdog so that people become aware of this rip off company. As a previous review mentioned it should be called crappy tv! Please do not get involved with this company...you will regret it!!"
"Appy tv is a joke. Their customer service is plainly terrible. As well is their services they offer. If/when their products actually work it's a pretty good service but it's a rare occurrence that everything works properly. The number they advertise as a customer service contact doesn't work and when you manage to get hold of a representative they either can't help or have no idea how to fix the problem. And when you n try to cancel your subscription because your not receiving the services stated there is a huge cancellation fee. To sum up. DO NOT SIGN UP TO APPY TV EVER!!!"
"I've had a few different tv boxes over the years and Appy TV is just awful! Tries to be too clever and do too much and it just does everything poorly! Straight back in the box and getting sent back! AVOID!"
Hi Robert Bamlett,

We are unable to locate any customer details using either the name or the email provided (or any combination thereof).

To prevent unverified reviews we do request that customers verify themselves. This helps us establish that both reviews are genuine and gives us the opportunity to try and resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Many thanks
Appy Tv
"So far it has not been the TV box as we are yet to be able to use it! The WiFi has been an issue,after being connected it went off with an outage. I don't know why they say it's easy to use the box, we can't even open a programme and am anxious now due to all the bad reviews. I am putting my faith in this Appy TV,, try not to let me down anymore, as I want to give you a five star review. Buy the one thing you really must do is improve the waiting time for calls to be answered,, people have lives to live,, not to be waiting forever on the telephone losing their wits! Overall it sounds like your product could be great,, but only if you are bothered enough about your customers to make it so. I would like to be able to recommend you,, so get it together and wipe sky out of the ether."
"Buffering all the time even with fibre and an ethernet cable direct from the router to the TV box. I have a box in my bedroom but I have not been able to use this as the wifi from the router is not strong enough to reach about 20 foot into my bedroom which is on the same floor. Can't even watch films in 720p as the box is utterly useless and not fit for purpose. Seeing the reviews from others regarding cancellation charges I will be taking advice from Ofcom and Citizens Advice before calling."
"After speaking to someone this morning I am happier with Appy tv. It is a shame this wasn't dealt with so effiently before maybe I wouldn't have cancelled. Can you please send confirmation of my cancellation to p.pollard@harrisfalconwood.org.uk stating that there is no charge as stated in our conversation this morning. Many thanks for you help to whoever helped this morning."
"Absolutely awful, I was sold something on the basis of being able to use the service to access films, sports and other media apps. The quality is terrible, the navigation software is awful and it is a complete rip off. The only good thing I can day is the customer service is good and they try to fix issues quickly. I ended up cancelling because it kept going wrong and wasn't worth the money."
"Had a problem but the manager soon resolved it .He was very friendly and polite. I would always advise to speak to a manager as customer services came across as rude and unhelpful."
"No good stops amd starts buffers like mad. Now thay want 240 quid to cancel contract do not go with these fraudsters"
Hello Paul

Thank you for taking the time to contact us, we're concerned at your dissatisfaction as we would never charge customers those amounts to cancel our Appy TV service.

We will try to contact you directly to discuss and resolve this to your satisfaction or alternatively please feel free to contact us.

Many thanks
Appy TV Customer Service
"want to send the boxes back but company will not give return address. Feel this is a total scam going to take to small claims court if I don't get a response in the next two days CCJ's never do a company any good"
Appy TV is rated 2.07 based on 56 reviews