Approved Food Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd
Read Approved Food Ltd Reviews

About Approved Food Ltd:

Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Astrid Eichler
Approved Food Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2017
Joanne Tanton
More Photos & Videos
THERE WERE SEVERAL ISSUES BUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM WORKED HARD TO SOLVE THEM. THE PRODUCTS ARE GOOD VALUE AND OPENING THE BOX IS ALMOST LIKE CHRISTMAS- I WOULD RECOMMEND TRYING THEM.
Good Morning Laura,

Thank you for your review. We are happy we could assist you anyway we could.

AF.
Easy ordering, quick delivery, great items, a bit more care packaging glass bottles, or more care in delivery. Make clear pics required of damaged items.
Good Morning Mal,

Thank you for your message. We are pleased you enjoyed your order. We are acknowledge all the suggestions you have made!

AF.
Very quick delivery and as usual a great value parcel.
Good Morning Val,

Thank you for your message! We are so pleased you enjoyed your order!

AF.
Great prices and offers! Excellent service all round!
Good Morning Tracie,

AF.
First delivery was damaged in transit but approved foods swiftly sorted this and the customer Service was second to none thank you
Good Morning Antony,

Thank you for your message. We are so pleased we could assist you with any issues. We are glad you enjoyed your order!

AF.
Always impressed with Approved Food. Good quality, great products and if anything is wrong with the order then their customer service is excellent.
Good Morning Lisa,

Thank you for your message. We are happy you enjoyed your order!

AF.
Despite these challenging times I have been able to rely on Approved Food Ltd., to deliver my large orders. As I am extremely clinically vulnerable to Covid19 this has been very useful. Our 3 dogs enjoyed their many treats too!
Good Morning Gail,

AF.
Love Ya! Love Ya! Love Ya!
Good Morning Jacky,

AF.
I have been ordering from Approved Food since 2011 or 12 and it has been mostly massive hits, with very few misses. Great value for money and an excellent service.
Good Morning,

Thank you for your message. We are pleased you enjoyed your order!

AF.
Excellent products at good prices . Quick delivery too . My Daughter recommended you and I am pleased she did . I understand why its good for her -she has three small children and you sell lots of little bits ideal for that age group . For my household as there is only the two of us I struggled to find enough products and ended up having to pay postage so kinda lost all the benefits of savings . If you lowered your limit I would be happier
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your message. We are sorry to hear this. We take all your advice into consideration!

AF.
Great way of ordering lots of items for an event if you don't have transport....and cheaper than the High Street too.
Good Afternoon Edwin,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your order!

AF.
easy to choose the food you need and want
Good Afternoon Karen,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your order !

AF.
great value and a variety of choice
Good Morning,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you enjoyed your order!

AF.
Great products, at a very cheap price. Very quick delivery.
Good Morning Sue,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed shopping with us!

AF.
Great item, quick delivery.
Good Morning,

Thank you for your review. We are so please you enjoyed shopping with us.

AF.
Arrived very quickly. Well packed and all items were in good condition. Love to get things to eat at a marked down price. Stocked up on sweets, crisps, spaghetti and lots more to get me through this lockdown.
Good Morning Faith,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed shopping with us!

AF.
I am so pleased that I have discovered Approved Foods. I enjoy looking for bargains on their website. I found their service was efficient and there was good communication concerning my delivery which arrived quickly.
Approved Food Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 7,804 reviews