Approved Food Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd
Read Approved Food Ltd Reviews

About Approved Food Ltd:

Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Approved Food Ltd.
Unit 1, Silkstone Court,
Upper Cliffe Road,
Dodworth Business Park South,
Barnsley,,

Ive been using this company for years and they are always good.
Good Afternoon Helen,

Love this company!!!
Great variety, great prices and speedy delivery!
Good Afternoon Catherine,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed shopping here.

This online shop is best in class at 3 levels;
1. Value for money - no tricks or gimmicks just good honest discounts
2. Environmentaly sound: all the food I have every bought is perfectly wholesome food that would be wasted by the big supermarkets and would otherwise be a waste of our precious earth's resources
3. Customer service: the team is friendly helpful and in 5 years of dealing with them have never let me down.
What else could you want?
Good Afternoon Giles,

Thank you so much for your great review. We are so happy you enjoy shopping with us!

AF.
Not a wonderful website and I have never received a bargain alert since I set several up (even though the products have featured). Got to be careful with sizes, I paid over the top for an item since I thought it was a larger version. However, you can get some really good deals if you have time to spend and there has been a definite improvement in the packing standards. The delivery drivers are very good.
Always great service and products ant great prices
Good Afternoon Peter,

AF.
easy to order quality of food is fantastic, most impressed with the fact i can get branded names at a massively discounted price. delivery charge very reasonable and arrived quickly and without damages. will definitely use this firm again and i highly recommend them to others.
Good Afternoon Jacqueline,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased you enjoy using us!

AF.
Always a bargain to be found, super helpful customer service!
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review! We are always happy to help!

AF.
We got everything that we ordered and it came really quickly. The mystery box was excellent as well but we got dog food and we don't have anyone to give it to but that's okay.
Good Afternoon Shauna,

AF
Fantastic deals on coffee this week 👍
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased you enjoyed your coffee!

AF.
Wonderfull.. They have such a wide range of food at a value price ,also lots of special offers periodically.
Good Afternoon Rhoda,

AF.
Good choice, well packaged, cheap delivery price & quick delivery.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased you enjoyed your order!

AF.
Excellent choice of food products at affordable price. Most Leading brands are also available.
Good Afternoon Peter,

AF.
Wish I had heard of you before as I am so pleased with what's on offer and bargains I've found.I will be recommending approved foods to family and friends
Good Morning Anne,

AF.
Food is great. Yes can be sort dated or out of date. Some even in date. But all is eatable. Keep up the good work. Thankyou again for good all round service from order to delivery
Good Morning Robert,

AF.
I ordered coffee which was listed with a use by date of some 4 months ahead, but on arrival was actually 8 months out of date. They did arrange collection and a full refund without delay, so I am willing to believe that it was an oversight and that maybe some of the boxes were in date before they realised. They have now altered the best before date on their site. I will give them another go in the future but would recommend emailing them first to get them to check the date on the product is confirmed as listing.
Good Morning Richard,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you will use our company again.
Thank you for reporting any issues, we are happy to help.

AF.
Really pleased with the product and the service, I had recently moved, forgot to update my details, was worried about not having my parcel delivered, the team went above and beyond to ensure I would receive my parcel, I am truly greatful for everything the team did to ensure my parcel would be delivered to my correct address, great service, and really assuring to the team have the best interest for their customers, thank you.
Good Afternoon Ifran,

AF.
Very good fast service, well packed and fast delivery...Im very happy

AF.
Every item was exactly as described no hidden extras delivery very prompt sorry but 100/100 5* perfect allround i thank you and yes i will be buying again
Good Afternoon Andrew,

AF.
Very pleased with my recent order such good value

AF.
Great deals and great quality products, the delivery minimum is a little high, would be good if there was another lower bracket for smaller delivery weights, although I did manage to find things I needed. All in all great service!

Approved Food Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 8,062 reviews