Approved Food Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd
Read Approved Food Ltd Reviews

About Approved Food Ltd:

Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Astrid Eichler
Approved Food Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2017
Joanne Tanton
More Photos & Videos
VERY PLEASED WITH ALL MY PURCHASES. ENJOY BROWSING AND PICKING UP A BARGAIN.
MORE CARE PLEASE IN THE PRICING, TOO MANY ITEMS NOW £1,000 MOST ANNOYING WHEN IT IS SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE.
THAT IS MY ONLY GRIPE.
Good Afternoon Anne,

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you enjoy your purchases. In regards to the £1000 products, this is a technical glitch. We work our hardest to eliminate this as fast as we can. Thanks for your patience.

Very impressed
Good Morning Matthew,

AF.
Good choice of products. A bit of a delay with delivery but product arrived well packaged and in good condition. No indication on in the description of the 'use by' date - which had expired nearly a year earlier according to the label on the box!
Good Morning Carolyn,

AF.
Great bargains. Great products. Only negative is my chocolate orange rice cakes taste of smoke!
Massive thanks to the driver who delivered while I was out and hid my parcel in the shrubbery. Very grateful
Good Morning Sue,

AF.
It is worth checking this website regularly. I’ve found real bargains.
Good Morning,

Brilliant savings.Always well packed
Good Morning Lynn,

AF.
You can really get a good bargain if you are on low budget like me. their food are good, and the health products are premium and affordable. Thanks Approved food.
Good Morning Juliette,

Thank you for message. We are pleased you enjoyed your order!

AF.
I was very pleased with everything I ordered. Despite everything going on it was delivered in a reasonable amount of time. Have already recommended to other people.
Good Morning Laura,

AF.
I love this site, as you can try things that you perhaps may not do, and as they are much cheaper, you don't mind if it turns out you don't like them.
Good Morning Helen,

AF.
Happy with most I've received, best before dates that are more obvious immediately would be good plus the postage cost being less would encourage me to buy more!
Good Morning Jennifer,

Thank you for your message. We are glad you enjoyed your order! We take your suggestions into consideration! Thanks!

AF.
THERE WERE SEVERAL ISSUES BUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM WORKED HARD TO SOLVE THEM. THE PRODUCTS ARE GOOD VALUE AND OPENING THE BOX IS ALMOST LIKE CHRISTMAS- I WOULD RECOMMEND TRYING THEM.
Good Morning Laura,

Thank you for your review. We are happy we could assist you anyway we could.

AF.
Easy ordering, quick delivery, great items, a bit more care packaging glass bottles, or more care in delivery. Make clear pics required of damaged items.
Good Morning Mal,

Thank you for your message. We are pleased you enjoyed your order. We are acknowledge all the suggestions you have made!

AF.
Very quick delivery and as usual a great value parcel.
Good Morning Val,

Thank you for your message! We are so pleased you enjoyed your order!

AF.
Great prices and offers! Excellent service all round!
Good Morning Tracie,

AF.
First delivery was damaged in transit but approved foods swiftly sorted this and the customer Service was second to none thank you
Good Morning Antony,

Thank you for your message. We are so pleased we could assist you with any issues. We are glad you enjoyed your order!

AF.
Always impressed with Approved Food. Good quality, great products and if anything is wrong with the order then their customer service is excellent.
Good Morning Lisa,

Thank you for your message. We are happy you enjoyed your order!

AF.
Despite these challenging times I have been able to rely on Approved Food Ltd., to deliver my large orders. As I am extremely clinically vulnerable to Covid19 this has been very useful. Our 3 dogs enjoyed their many treats too!
Good Morning Gail,

AF.
Love Ya! Love Ya! Love Ya!
Good Morning Jacky,

AF.
I have been ordering from Approved Food since 2011 or 12 and it has been mostly massive hits, with very few misses. Great value for money and an excellent service.
Good Morning,

AF.
Excellent products at good prices . Quick delivery too . My Daughter recommended you and I am pleased she did . I understand why its good for her -she has three small children and you sell lots of little bits ideal for that age group . For my household as there is only the two of us I struggled to find enough products and ended up having to pay postage so kinda lost all the benefits of savings . If you lowered your limit I would be happier
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your message. We are sorry to hear this. We take all your advice into consideration!

Approved Food Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 7,794 reviews