Approved Food Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Approved Food Ltd
Read Approved Food Ltd Reviews

About Approved Food Ltd:

Approved Food is the largest online retailer of short dated food and drink in the UK. Customers regularly save over £60 on their weekly grocery shop made up of major brands and 'de-Identified' residual stock from the major supermarkets. This mix of products and savings offers our customers fantastic value every day, something that supermarkets and high-street discounters just cannot compete with.

cs@approvedfood.co.uk

Mrs Kay Redknap
Approved Food Ltd 4 star review on 20th September 2017
Astrid Eichler
More Photos & Videos
Excellent customer service team who are both efficient and very helpful. Obviously the great discounts on items speaks for itself and makes me a regular visitor - just need to be careful that we don't end up having to build an extension to put everything in!
I was told the day before I had to be in but you cold tell me what time the delivery would be. Then when the order finally arrived, a can of coke had burst making everything wet and sticky. Beer bottles were also badly packed and its a wonder they had not broken. Very little care seems to be taken when packing and delivering your orders.
Products are okay-some are around the same price as retailers though, only found the odd bargain.

Delivery was the biggest gripe! £5.99 for delivery which sort of defeated the object of saving on food goods. No real information given about what day it would be delivered on and for expensive delivery costs- our parcel was left outside our front door, on a busy street during a storm!!! The box was soaked through and some of our goods damaged! Don't really know how the courier thought it was appropriate to be left where it was left and in the weather conditions on the day.

Overall we are not very satisfied.
I love AF Ltd. and I regularly go shopping here. The only thing I have a problem with is the packaging. Last consignment was really "OPEN", it was not strongly enough packed, so some of the articles were demaged. And unfortunately that did not happen for the first time. A stronger hold around the parcel were recommended.
But of course I will also be your customer in future and I recommend AF Ltd. to my friends and family. Thank you for all the years of being customer.
Approved Food Ltd 4 star review on 20th September 2017
For the second time now I have only received 1 of the 2 boxes that I delivered.
Sometimes there's better choice than others. Sometimes there's dirt cheap stuff! :) delivery usually comes a day or two before it's predicted which is nice. Sometimes 1 think may be broken (like a juice burst) but that's probably the couriers fault. Nothing broken this time!
Approved Food Ltd 4 star review on 16th September 2017
Even though I am situated in Germany, I often shop at Approved Food. I make the best use of reduced delivery costs promotions, lucky box offers etc.

They deliver fast, are reliable and offer very good and personal customer service, if any problems should arise (I very, very rarely had a case of mixed items).

Contrary to the shop's description, many, many items on sale have a still very long best-before-date in the distant future and still offer a very good bargain.

I enjoy their wide variety of products from all over Europe on offer. But, being from Germany, I especially enjoy the opportunity of buying UK products.

I couldn't be more satisfied. I love Approved Food, and especially their personal approach, with Dan, the funder and owner so actively involved.
Approved Food Ltd 5 star review on 20th August 2017
Interesting range of products, especially spices, sauces and packet foods. Good prices on many items. Delivery is a little expensive without an offer/promo code so would quite like a "half-box" option so we could make smaller, more regular orders.
Really pleased. 5* Can't believe how you can get so much for your money!! Products are packed safely and you are made aware of every stage of your order. Will be using this company again.
Approved Food Ltd 5 star review on 25th July 2017
Fast delivery, great prices, good brands. Website is easy to navigate and I like the half price delivery offers!
One part of my order was missing. They said the amount will be credited yo my account, so I need to order again to use it, also will then have to pay another lot of postage, so not completely happy
Ive been gettive approved food on and off for several years. Never found a issue with anything and love how much ive beeb saving. Very happy with the service ive recieved and woild defo order again thankyou
Love the service, but not happy with the P+P price. To live on a tight budget it's impossible for me to qualify for the cheaper P+P price as I don't have that extra. I do love the deals, promotions, discounts on here, but I don't order very often as the bulk of my food shopping, fresh and frozen items, is done elsewhere.
good site in all but items keep being removed from basket before you have chance to buy them, which means you dont have time to look at all products properly before checkout
I ordered on a Thursday evening and my box arrived on the following Wednesday. I received a text on the morning of the designated delivery day with an estimated time of arrival (1.25pm - 2.25pm) and my box arrived at 1.48pm. The driver was really friendly and carried by box into my house for me. I was really pleased with all the contents and it was packaged well - the only slight disappointment was that I had overestimated the carton size of one product and it was significantly smaller than I had anticipated so not such a good buy. I also had one breakage - a jar of sauce. Fortunately, the spill was contained to one corner at the bottom of the box so not a great disaster. Overall - this was a good first experience - a box of approx. 60 higher end branded items for £25.00 with an RRP of almost £70.00. I will probably order once a month from Approved Foods and use them to supplement my fresh weekly shop.
Hi Mrs Bowman, Thank you for ordering with Approved Food. I'm sorry to hear that an item was damaged in transit. I have passed this on to our customer services team who will be in touch shortly to resolve this. Kind regards, Jennie
After only 1 order I can honestly say that I absolutely love this place! Will be incorporating Approved Foods into my normal weekly/month shops now. Once order picked and despatched, received next day! Placed an order for £38 (Inc del) and saved a whopping £104 off retail costs! Nothing spoiled or out of date by more than a few weeks (most items I received was at least a month before sell by)...seriously, don't hesitate, order today and save megabucks!!
Approved Food Ltd 5 star review on 15th February 2017
Great quick delivery ..good value for money half price on some items compared to supermarkets very happy with the pruducts????????
Been using approved foods now for over 5 years and have found them to be consistent with everything they offer. Delivery is exceptional and never have a problem with what I order. Get exactly what I order no problems and loving the new daily deals concept really makes it a win win choice for me. 100% on service quality and after care service. If only other company's took the same road would be a better world for bargain shoppers.
I sat down to do my first order with approved food after watching a couple of Dan's live streams. I was wanting to see for myself what I could save money on . my order took ages only because I couldn't decide what I wanted as there was so much choice. Order complete just now to wait for delivery, delivery arrived wow all present and correct the items was great the whole family are pleased , and my two youngest as we now own an approved food cupboard for school snacks and drinks. Have used twice now and raring to go on my next order this coming week
Approved food. Is. Great. For. Good. Products at cheap. Prices. I have. Not had any issues. With anything. I have purchased. And on occasions. I have spoken. To. An employee. And. They. Are so polite. And extremely. Helpful. Great. Products great people great company.
Approved Food Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 7,844 reviews