ao.com Q&A

16 Questions   /   3 Answers
55% of reviewers recommend ao.com

Got a Question?

delivery team just arrived how do i do a review for them

Your answer has been saved, your answer is very valuable as it will help many other customers. Thank you!

Click here to view your answer
We bought a Bosch cordless vacuum cleaner on 30th May 2018. It is not working now and does not recharge. Order number; AOL202734378 Could you please advise on next move? Regards, Bev Tunbridge 07931525223 01273 746582

Click here to view your answer
what is the real AO customer service number

Click here to view your answer
I am looking to get a recite after you deliverd my freezer to my home no paper work was left

Click here to view your answer
Does ao deliver to Dublin?

Click here to view your answer
After the whole day wait for my new fridge the drive has just Called to inform me that he won't be able to deliver. Please explain?

Click here to view your answer
How do I leave a delivery review?

Click here to view your answer
Go to expert logistics driver reviews or ao customer reviews or either of those FB pages
Excellent service from delivery guys Jimmy and Darren LA10F . Kept me updated on my delivery . Delivered my fridge freezer on time. Removed the packaging and installed my new one ,took away my old one and it was very quick and professional service . Would recommend and use again in future
How good is the candy washing machine

Click here to view your answer
I'm about to buy a new built in oven. AO seems to offer a competitive price but reviewing 'blogs' there seems to be a significant problem with deliveries. What is AO doing to address this problem?

Click here to view your answer
OMG , absolutely appalling after sales care! Bought my fridge freezer 6 month ago which stopped working soon after (£400). 6 month later still with my broken fridge getting nowhere. Phoned them about 8 times, all they can say it's that our new part for the fridge has been ordered and they don't know when it will arrive! Stay away from this company! Also 48h customer response doesn't work, a week after stilll no response AOL2612155

Click here to view your answer
why oh why wont you answer yourphone

Click here to view your answer
Your site is not secure, it is not safe to pay online

Click here to view your answer
Thinking of ordering a washer. We live in a first floor apartment would the delivery people be able to deliver to us?

Click here to view your answer
I have just received a Sharps microwave oven with grill and convection but when we unpacked it the turntable support was broken. How do we go about getting a replacement sent.

Click here to view your answer
I'm thinking off laptop or computer off you, but do you deliver to northern Ireland.?

Click here to view your answer
I want to change my address with the aftercare plan I have as I have moved house the plan is with D&G

Click here to view your answer
You would need to contact D&G as the policy is with them not AO.

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access