ao.com Customer Service Reviews

ao.com have a Customer Service Grade of A-.

A-

A-

Customer Service - Good

85.89%
Industry Average
" Would like to say a big thank you to jack who I spoke to first and Lauren who were the nicest and helpful people you could hope for. I mistakenly ordered a vented tumble dryer when I wanted a condenser one. It was sorted out within minutes and has been delivered today. So thank you your service is fantastic. "
posted 2 days ago - Margaret barrass
" Thank you to heys8 for the excellent service they give us delivery our tumble dryer thank you so much "
posted 2 days ago - Anonymous
" Price genuine discount compared to competitors. Minor fault due to transit damage. Quickly rectified by supplying new replacement next day. Extremely polite, helpful customer service by Phil "
posted 3 days ago - ian
" 5 star service all round,from the moment I clicked on ao .com and began my search for my new washing machine,right up until it was unwrapped for me in my kitchen! The two delivery guys were prompt,having rang to say they might be a few minutes early, and were exceptionally pleasant and efficient,obviously took pleasure and pride in what they do,so refreshing to see these days. The crew number was HEY64. "
posted 4 days ago - Ciaran
" Excellent Customer Service when ordering my appliance. Delivery by Crew No:Hey8 was also excellent and gave updates for delivery keeping me informed right up to delivery which was delivered to me on time stated, will certainly order again from so.com Many Thanks "
posted 4 days ago - Mrs Valerie Jackson
" Excellent service. Delivery men (Colin and John) kept in touch and delivered exactly on time. The oven is now fitted and seems great "
posted 5 days ago - Anonymous
" Really pleased with the delivery of our new washer last week by Danny and Pete (LDSV27111). Puncutal, polite and caring service, even thought of protecting our floor tiles from scratching. "
posted 6 days ago - Anonymous
" Excellent service from the Heypo 171 lads very polite even took item upstairs to bedroom for me "
posted 6 days ago - j p mcgreevy
" Spoke to Connor at Customer Services and be was brilliant. Thank you v much for your help Connor. "
posted 6 days ago - Andrea Moss
" crew number SP50 delivered my dishwasher before 9am as arranged, both very pleasant and helpful great service The lady who took my telephone order was very thorough, checking the price match and offering assistance. Would definitely use ao again "
posted 1 week ago - Gill