ao.com Customer Service Reviews

ao.com have a Customer Service Grade of B.

B

B

Customer Service - Good

77.12%
Industry Average
" Great service helpful staff (Danny &Pete)ldsv271h "
posted 3 days ago - Osmond carver
" Excellent service text message at 7am to inform me delivery would be between 3 -7 pm phone call at 3.30 that delivery would be in half an hour two crew members (HEYV 22) carried our chest freezer to our chosen place well packaged will use A. O. Again excellent service "
posted 3 days ago - Anonymous
" I received my new cooker and hob today. The service was brilliant. Could not fault the delivery and installation guys. New what they were doing and were extremely professional. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Just had my delivery of a new cooker, so far very pleased. Leon and and (crew no. YA75) were great. They kept me up to date on the delivery time, which was bang on! They took away old cooker and brought the new one in and put it in place. Excellent service from start to finish. Easy to order, prompt service, Love AO! "
posted 1 week ago - Denise
" Vinny and Karl were my delivery drivers today (Hey 64). Communication was great. Phone call received half hour before they arrived so i knew exactly where they were. Sadly for me my TV was damaged when i opened it. Call to customer services, lovely lady on the phone arranged immediate replacement. Can't ask any more than that. So stuck with 32" for a couple of more days. "
posted 1 week ago - Carla
" TeamBDV11 delivered my new washing machine today excellent service couldn’t be more helpful highly recommended well done ao "
posted 1 week ago - Debbie britton
" Yet another first class service from ao.com. Great crew (crew number SP300R), phoned in advance and brought electrical items right into house. "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Two deliveries, one by hey9 and one by hey64. Both excellent, arrived when they said they would and kept us informed of progress. Very pleased with their services, "
posted 2 weeks ago - Christine
" Received delivery of my Freezer from ao's subcontracted Mike & Jason BDV28. They removed the wrapping and instaled my freezer with no fuss or bother. Expert team delivering a fast efficient expert service, great product, great company service and to top it off fantastic polite cheerful workers. "
posted 2 weeks ago - KEVIN GLENNIE
" We had a washing machine delivered yesterday very good service , gave us a time when they were coming and they were on time. The two men who delivered were Vinny and Karl ( HEY 64 ) they took old washer away and unpacked the new washer. Very good service no complaints . "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous