ao.com Customer Service Reviews

ao.com have a Customer Service Grade of B.

B

B

Customer Service - Good

78.41%
Industry Average
" Received upright freezer 01/08/18 was kept informed through delivery very clear and good customer service on phone took my old one away free as I was a first time customer delivery crew TLV200B Stefen & Joe very pleasant and efficient making the delivery no complaints Highly recommended Thank you Dave "
posted 1 week ago - Dave
" Absolutely gobsmacked. Incredible service. 😁. My fridge freezer went bang at 2am Saturday morning and stopped working, i went onto ao.com found a fridge freezer, paid online and it was delivered at 7:30am the next day with no fuss or aggrivation at all. Amazing. 5***** service. Ian - Sutton "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" good customer service, pleased with fridge. great delivery service from Mike and Keith "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" I had beko fridge freezer delivered on Tuesday I only orderd it late Sunday nyt service was fantastic I will recommend AO to everyone I no I am so happy this fridge is great and company was fab thank you AO. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Very quick service delivery man very good Custer service thank you "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Order on the evening received tv next day delivery men splooh kept in touch great service great price aswell "
posted 2 months ago - Stephen
" Good delivery options, products and excellent customer service. "
posted 2 months ago - Brendan Maher
" I purchased several items for a new kitchen in 2016.Service and delivery was excellent. I had a problem with my hide and slide oven and needed a copy of invoice for proof of purchase customer support was excellent retrieving copy and sending me a copy. On every occasion I have rang I have received excellent service and attention "
posted 2 months ago - Marilyn Rogers
" Excellent communication on delivery time and can't fault them. Wish all companies could deliver such good service. "
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
" I have used this company twice now, firstly buying a fridge freezer and months later a washing machine. Both times they were very helpful, their website is easy to use and I now have the app on my mobile enabling me to track delivery for my washing machine. The guys were on time, and took all their rubbish away along with my old machine as requested. Good service all round. "
posted 3 months ago - LYNNE