ao.com Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
02AM
2AM
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B

Categories:
Appliance Retailers
Electrical
Home Appliances

Tell us how ao.com made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
customer service
"Pleased with service from start to finish,ordering easy,delivery men Kriss and Mason very polite helpful friendly and informative did everything including carrying fridge freezer upstairs to first floor flat, delivery was prompt and I was kept informed! Brilliant"
Are you ao.com? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback ao.com receives. Reply Free
"Received Bosch tumble dryer from you today. Crew phoned to keep in touch and delivered bang on time. A smile on their faces and a truly professional job. CWV110G"
"Excellent 10/10. Contacted us twice prior to delivery of fridge freezer & finally 20 mins before actual delivery Extremely pleasant & helpful."
"Delivered exactly when they said they would. Really helpful, cheerful and couldn't do enough for you. This is our second appliance bought from them and have no complaints."
"my daughter bought a 75"tv the delivery men walked dogpoo on her lovely new light grey carpet to make things worse the tv does not work she won't use ao.com again"
"Cannot trust this company on delivery date,promised and assured me delivery on monday 19th Nov.now they are going to deliver on sunday 18th which is unsuitable for me.Cannot even get the day right,now having to wait hours for phone call from them to make their mindup.What a way to run a business .If this is buying off the internet god help us all,bring back the real way of shopping go to the local shops"
"my daughter had a 75"tv delivered this morning the delivery men walked dog poo on my daughter's new light grey carpet and just walked away she is in tears"
"Everything have dealt with them for many years they started out on ebay but after today never again. Problem with their website but they blame the bank spoke to the bank re problem they explained it but AO wouldn't accept their system caused the problem even though they admit to ghosting orders"
"I have had a cooker , washing machine and now a American fridge freezer. I wouldn’t go anywhere else to buy my electrical goods. Service has always been great ."
"I used AO and the was machine was not working. When a new washing machine was booked in the wanted me to pay for installation. When fitting washing machine they damaged new kitchen unit. I have NEVER dealt with a worst customer service team when trying to make the claim. The company is a JOKE. Do not use support a local business"
"Very poor service. I have paid for a washing machine to be delivered and installed. the driver left it in the middle of my kitchen and said he couldn't install it as he is not a plumber. He then just drove off and left my front door wide open. Awful customer service. he didnt even say what he was going to do."
"Had a cooker delivered prior to taking possession of property because electrician was on site to install. Oven door was not drop down but opened from right, which means oven door won't open fully. Tried to claim on AO guarantee - cannot because if it has been installed AO regard it as used. AO guarantee is therefore useless. BE WARNED!"
"We live in Central London - AO cannot deliver there easily. I called and explained that aftre 830 there is residents parking but it is a wide street with room to double park. I put that in onlie nots and rang again to confirm. I made the point that to prevent issues 7am was the best time. Calls and notes ignored. Driver refused to deliver at 10am. I spent 2 hours on the phone to you but could only get a guarantee of Sunday - AO are not set up to deliver in Central London - John Lewis do it all the time and manage the parking. In the end I got the same machine, in a fixed two hour slot, one week later. AO also slip in VAT when you make payment which is a bit underhand. All in all I won't order or recommend again."
"Everything was great with decent communication right up to the moment when they cancelled cooker delivery and fitting at 17.00 after I'd waited in all day. Next available slot was in a week, but I'm not wasting another day on a another potential no-show."
"ordered a tv paid by debit card , order comfirmed paid extra for saturday delivery and in the afternoon told by text order cancelled, so phone to ask why, told to send bank statements, to confirm address, asked my bank if this is normal they said no,now i have to wait 3-5 days for ao to put momey back in my bank , will never use this company again ,waste of time"
"Fast efficient service."
"Good to buy from - but if you need then to install - be very wary. Purchase process was good. Arrival was timely but during installation of hob the work-surface was damaged. The initial response from AO [while at all times polite] was poor. A claims process is now under way and in the meantime the work-surface is subject to water ingress and other consequential damage. This is my first experience with this company and while I am happy to purchase items from them, I would be very wary of allowing them near any installation work."
"Kev and Jamie did a fabulous job delivering my freezer. They were very helpful. Their crew number is LDS217A. Please pass on my thanks for all the help. Kind Regards"
"My washing machine broke down after 5 months. A engineer was called out 1 week later, he was unable to fix it. My partner booked a day off of work for the next available engineer slot. To then be told through text that that slot is no longer available and we have to wait another 2 weeks! We have had various phone calls with ao since. NOTHING has been sorted! even though they are all agreeing that we deserve a new washing machine they just keep saying "we will chase it up". Surely we are entitied to a replacement as we have a 2 year guarantee? We are still sitting here with a broken washing machine, nothing is sorted one month later. No one has updated us or bothered to sort the problem. It is very inconvenient finding somewhere to wash our clothes! & very frustrating speaking to ao customers as they are very unhelpful. It has been a nightmare. Please feel free to actually make a effort to replace our washing machine ASAP! Invoice number: AOL202606889"
"My washer arrived first thing this morning, delivered by two polite guys LDSPO15Y, They called to say they were 5mins away, and delivered my washer into my kitchen which was great.. glad they told me to remove the transit bolts I dint know anything about them until that point!!! 1 load of washing done and a couple more to go !!"
ao.com is rated 2.92 based on 626 reviews