ao.com Reviews

ao.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds. Full Insights

51% of reviewers recommend ao.com
1 New Reviews Written
4PM
4PM
A
A: Big Online Retailers with Unhappy Customers.
B

Appliance Retailers
Electrical
Home Appliances

Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate ao.com ?

"Vinny and Karl ( HEY64 ) were very professional and efficient even though the installation was slightly more trickier than normal due to extended pipes behind cupboards. They didn't complain but just got on with the job. Would recommend them highly."
"Dave & Ron (LDS28) were pleasant, helpful, informative and quick installation of my washer dryer, thanks guys."
"Ordered a dishwasher prices were cheaper than anywhere else free delivery delivery drivers were very efficient and polite put the dishwasher exactly where I asked crew number YA3"
"Crew number heyv97 Kenny and John were very helpful delivering my fridge freezer."
"Though we only received our appliances today so are unable to comment on those, the delivery drivers were great. (Hey64) Friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Vinny & Karl were fab."
"very good helpful staff"
"We had a dishwasher delivered, old one taken away and new one installed. Mike Keith (LAPM6) kept me up to date with his progress so I knew exactly when he was coming. Installation was quick and thorough.really impressed, thanks."
"Had my fr/freezer delivered this morning by 2 very pleasant guysKenny and John (Heyv97) rang prior to give eta .Appreciated early delivery althoughI realise this cannot always be the case. Put appliance in situ for me.Would recommend ."
"Prompt and courteous delivery by HEYV97N/Matt and Ryan. Thank you."
"We were very happy with the constant updating of the expected time of arrival. All the jobs- installing, changing the hinge positions for door opening, and removing the old machine- were all dealt with efficiently and with no fuss by Alan and his co-worker (heyv22)."
"Vinny and Karl (Hey64) were brilliant couldn’t do enough to ensure our new appliance was installed, very professional and courteous a great asset to the AO team. Even happy delivering at 7pm at night top guys !!!"
"Paul and Shaun (LDS 271E) were very pleasant and polite and had the washer inside the kitchen in no time."
"Paul and Andy (Hey 18) kept me informed from the day before delivery, arrived on time, were courteous and polite and my goods were as they should be. The whole service from ordering to accepting delivery was really great. Thanks to the whole team. Dave. Blackburn."
"On time, phone call before delivery. On time. Swift installation by some really helpful gentlemen. No mess or clutter. Fantastic. Crew were "HEY 18A""
"purchased HOTPOINT FRIDGE FREEZER its made in china this shoud be shown before purchase not impressed by this"
"Alison and jack were the people who delivered from so.com. They were very pleasant and helpful and made sure I was satisfied with my goods before they left. They even cleaned up after themselves. Most impressive crew ld5v214 you are a credit to the company"
"Bought fridge freezer. Delivered on time with good updates. An otherwise good service utterly destroyed by several emails begging for reviews - emails have no return address and no UNSUBSCRIBE details anywhere (in direct contradiction of GDPR laws). Have now blocked their emails and will never use again - unacceptable behaviour. So here is your review AO - hope you enjoy it."
"My brand new electric cooker had a dent in and the bang was so hard it took the enamel off. I had to send an image and then phone them back. They offered me compensation to keep the appliance. Seeing as the enamel was damaged I said no. So they agreed to swap for a new one. However I had paid for fitting and recycling. Therefore my old cooker was gone. I could only have it swapped if it was NOT used. I'm a single dad with a 14yr old daughter who needed to be fed. I explained this and they insisted the appliance must not be used. Therefore I was forced to accept £50 compensation and keep the appliance. Simple disgraceful. I will never use again and will ensure I advice other not to either"
"Great team LDS V15U Polite friendly. Unpacked ,leveled the fridge freezer, checked everything was ok before taking the rubbish away! Thank you Craig and Ken."
"Re Crew Number Hey 9 - Tony and Keiron Delivery on Friday 17 August 2018 Ao kept me informed about what position in delivery I was throughout the morning and when the expected time of delivery should be. When the delivery men arrived they were very helpful and friendly and placed the gas cooker exactly where I wanted it. I would certainly use Ao again and would be happy for both those delivery men to come again."
ao.com is rated 3.07 based on 610 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!