ao.com Reviews

Categories:
Appliance Retailers
Electrical
Home Appliances

How would you rate ao.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

592 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Philip Smith

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about ao.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Philip Smith
Verified Reviewer
"Very professional company and kept us up to date with delivery times. The Zanussi cooker delivered today was fitted by an excellent crew, Adam & Kes, YAP5. Adam was very professional in the way he dealt with both gas and electrics. Earlier this year we bought a Beko fridge/freezer from AO which we were very pleased with. Will certainly use this company again."
James Strachan
"QUICK RESPONSE,GOOD PRICE AND TURNED UP IN TIME ALLOCATED.FRIENDLY TEAM THAT BROUGHT IN OUR GOODS"
Idoia Gomez Paramio
"Great choice of appliances, easy to compare, competitive prices and excellent delivery and customers services."
Kunal Sudra
"Having shopped around waiting for the Hive hot water and heating for a while, ao.com had the stock and the best price, so I purchased the product, but it was the product information, quick delivery and smart use of friendly customer service that made dealing with ao.com why I would recommend and continue shopping with them."
Steve Windle
Verified Reviewer
"Ordered a Beko freezer at 9pm on the 15th February and received delivery at 7.30am on Saturday 17thFebruary pretty impressive.Delivery crew YAV57 were excellent.We discovered a dent in the freezer door.They immediately contacted the AO office and reported the situation.After some discussion their advisor offered a very fair discount to retain the item,which we did. Overall very satisfied with the delivery crew and the way my dent problem was managed without any aggravation.Would definitely us AO again if I needed a replacement appliance."
"I wouldn’t even give a 1 star if possible, twice there has been problems, booked a time slot and then at last minute was changed to the next week, not good enough absolutely ridiculous. Would not recommend anyone to use this!!!"
"Ordered a gas hob, tried to complete the order on line, but was unable to chose a 4 hour delivery slot. Then phoned to place the order and was placed under very great pressure to take out an Extended Warranty, I declined and explained that the only reason I had phoned was to ensure I wasn't allocated an early time slot because I am a full time carer. I received a call at 7am on the date of delivery, to say they would be there in 15 minutes! I had paid for fitting , to replace the hob I have had for 10 years. They were unable to fit it because there was a drawer underneath!. Absolutely appalling experience, not to be recommended"
"Ordered Zanussi double oven on Thursday afternoon 15/2/2018& product was delivered at 7a.m on 16/2/2018 .delivery crew Tony &Peter crew number HEY V32 were brilliant placed product where I wanted it very helpful . Very Impressed with these 2 chaps & of course with AO ."
"Ordered tumble dryer at 6.00pm and item was delivered at 4.30pm following day Superb service and item was as fully described"
"Excellent service delivery prompt on time with a telephone call from drivers"
Lina Jonciute
"I hope i found good cooker for good price"
"Ordered cooker was given a deliver date 18 days in the future 2 days before delivery date I was contacted to say order was amended to another 14 days in the future. Again 2 days before that delivery date the same happened. they offered a alternative cooker both times but was not the cooker we had ordered. So I cancelled you have to wait 3 to 5 working days for refund. But when you order the payment is taken immediately."
"Excellent service from delivery crew heyv152"
Marian
"Very efficient service and updates on delivery brilliant!"
"Excellent service from engineer YAV54 who came out to fix door on our new LECTS50152W fridge which had been reversed wrongly. He took one look knew exactly what was causing the problem and fixed it in minutes. Door is working perfectly now. Thank you!"
"Ordered over £1700 worth of goods, paid for by credit card. They debit card and then cancel order - I ask them why and they’re unsure. Had ordered iPad for sons birthday. They then email me to say they’ve tried to contact me - no missed calls and I then call their customer services who are ‘unsure’ why the ordered had been cancelled. They then asked me had I moved house... all very strange. This is the 2nd time I used and and twice I’ve had problems. Won’t be using them again. It’ll be John Lewis from here!"
Dean Broadbent
"Fast delivery, discount, efficient service."
"Excellent service from AO who gave us advance notice of when they'd be arriving. Delivery crew Mick & Martin (crew no. YAV200L) were very efficient and took away all packaging which I appreciated. Would definitely recommend and will use again."
MRS S.C.ELLIOTT
Unverified Reviewer
"DELIVERY CREW NUMBER : HEYV 72 IMPRESSED WITH MANNER OF THE STAFF CHRIS & DAVE. I ALWAYS ASK PEOPLE THEIR NAMES AS IT IS A SERVICE WHEN DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS IS LACKING IN THIS COUNTRY. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH ENCOURAGMENT GIVEN TO STAFF IN ANY FIELD OF WORK. well done the boys!"
Mrs Carolyn Swain
"Excellent customer service, delivery excellent, let you know by telephone what time they will deliver, next day delivery if ordered before 3pm. Very polite and helpful staff. Would recommend this company."
ao.com is rated 3.34 based on 592 reviews