Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Lovely flowers - delivered on time - not what I originally chose but the right colours and more flowers than in the original bouquet so really pleased! Will recommend and use again.
Delivered on time, and the recipient claimed they were "stunning!"
Would really recommend
Delighted with everything! the flowers were amazing and delivery was prompt
Beautiful, simple flowers, excellent service. Very happy!
Absolutely fantastic.
I ordered online from Australia.
Was notified all the way.
Flowers arrived fresh and beautiful at time specified.
Definitely recommend them.
My sister was delighted with the flowers she recieved - said they looked like a lovely country garden bouquet, in soft subtle colours.
Flowers bought for mums birthday.
Delivered on time and more importantly mum really pleased with them.
The flowers were amazing...as they were a present for someone....excellent.....I have already recommended you to a my friends.
Thank you..
Heather
I ordered some flowers for my Mum to be delivered on Christmas Eve. She was very happy with them but sadly two of the roses and a few other bits had died in just 3 days.
I contacted Appleyard Flowers and sent them photos and they were very quick to respond and offered me a full refund and sent my Mum a complimentary bouquet of my choosing. They even upgraded to an extra large bunch. They were delivered the following day. My Mum was delighted with the fresh bouquet. She would like me to thank Appleyard Flowers for their brilliant service and the beautiful flowers.
The flowers are of good quality and different from my local florists. They are reasonably priced and customer service is second to none. I highly recommend Appleyard Flowers. I will be using them again in the near future.
Many thanks!
To be honest disappointed with the bouquet of flowers, look a little tatty, certainly didn't look like fresh flowers more like a few days old. Had problems with receiving emails & even my order didn't display under my account. Customer service was poor.
Dear Justin,

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear of your disappointment with your Appleyard bouquet.

Our customer care team will get in touch directly to discuss this further.

Once again, we apologise for any disappointment this may have caused.
Team Appleyard
Perfect result. Delivered very promptly and the flowers, especially the orchids, were deemed by the recipient to be beautiful. Mission accomplished!
Arrived on time but flowers were not very fresh and within a few days were already looking tired. Won't be using you again for this reason!
Dear Matthew,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to leave us some valued feedback.

We are sorry to learn that you were not satisfied with your Appleyard London bouquet.

As a luxury brand, we take pride in using only the freshest stems on the market. All our flowers are shipped in bud to maintain longevity.

We have passed your details and feedback to our customer service team. They will contact you directly.

We would like to apologise again for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience at this time.

Appleyard London team
I ordered two bouquets - one large and one extra large. The first bouquet was OK but a bit disappointing considering it was supposed to be 'large', but the second bouquet which should have been extra large was very, very disappointing. It wasn't even as big as the first bouquet and the flowers looked like they had been thrown together at the last minute. They did not reflect at all what was shown in online photo.
After a misunderstanding I contacted Appleyard Flowers, and I was very impressed with the quick response to my query, and the way they conducted their business, I am very happy to recommend anyone from Ireland wanting to send Flowers to England etc. I found it so convenient and easy . (all my dealings done online) . I will be using AppleYard Flowers again . Nancy McHale
I ordered a nutmeg bouquet of flowers for my mother in law for her birthday, when it arrived and I took a closer look the roses were terrible, they look like they are almost dying! The lillies was the only flower that was fresh.i also paid for it to be an extra large bunch and it was just a standard size very disappointing! The only thing that was good was the delivery it came on time!
Hi Anabel,

Thank you for your Feedback.

We are very sorry to learn that you were not happy with your bouquet from Appleyard London. As a luxury brand, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of stems in the market, and therefore all our flowers are guaranteed to remain fresh for 7 days.

Please be assured that Appleyard London prioritises customer’s satisfaction very highly and if at any point there is an issue with a bouquet delivered from Appleyard London, we make sure that the matter is then dealt with accordingly.

We have forwarded your details to our customer services team, who will get in touch with you shortly to ensure that this matter is resolved effectively.

Once again, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Appleyard London Team
I ordered the Truffle bouquet for my Mum for Mothers Day. The arrangement looked beautiful online however I am rather disappointed with the product as it has been just 1 week since we have received them and all the flowers have died, apart from the lillies that are still left to bloom. Sorry to say I will not be ordering again.
Dear Isobel

Thank you for your valued feedback. We are very sorry to learn that you are not happy with your bouquet from Appleyard London.

Our Flowers are shipped in bud to maintain freshness and longevity of the bouquet whilst in transit. Once put in water and care instructions are followed, the flowers will fully bloom within 48 hours.

Appleyard London prioritises customer’s satisfaction very highly and our customer services team will be in touch to ensure that the matter is then dealt with accordingly.

Appleyard London Team
I am exermly upset with the flowers my mother revived today for Mother's Day, within hours of them being in fresh water the daisy's have all fallen and died! I paid over £30 for these flowers and so disspointment with my first experience! I would like to make a formal complaint to Appleyard, a very high profile company not providing the high customer service!
Dear H Baxter,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are very sorry to learn of your disappointment with your bouquet from Appleyard London. As a luxury brand we pride ourselves in providing the highest quality of stems in the market, therefore we take all quality complaints seriously. All of our flowers are guaranteed to remain fresh for 7 days; therefore, can we kindly ask you to forward several digital images of the bouquet you have received to our support team at customerservices@appleyardflowers.com, who will further investigate the issue for you.

Appleyard London Team
These flowers filled my Mother's Day with colour. They brighten up any room and arrived in perfect condition, lasting for over 2 weeks!
Appleyard London 4 star review on 27th March 2017
Absolute rubbish,sent these flowers for my daughter on the birth of our first grandson. Spent £60 on flowers that were not the flowers specified and shown online,cheap alternatives used and they all died within 5days. You would be better off spending half the money and use M+S or similar. Shame on your company !!!!!!!!
Dear Lindsey, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are sorry to learn of your disappointment with the bouquet you ordered. Providing our customers with the quality and service they expect is our most important goal, and we would like to apologise for not achieving it on this occasion. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or distress this has caused. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
Appleyard London is rated 4.54 based on 8,521 reviews