Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

The delivery service was good but I was disappointed with the flowers as they had started to wilt.
Flowers arrived in very poor condition, took over a week to respond to my complaint and still yet to receive my complementary bunch.

Yes I may have got good deal via cash back but the customer service has been appalling and inexcusable
I ordered two large bouquets for mothers day. I was very disappointed both in the size of the bouquets and the quality. The bouquets did not resemble the images on the site.
£100 spent in total and I could gave bought better from a supermarket for a fraction of the cost. I will not be purchasing from Appleyard again.
Wasn't amazed as I thought I would be . Only ordered them because of the good reviews. I order a large bunch because it looked more full but they didn't look large at all. Don't think I'd order from here again.
First time I ordered from Appleyard and was very impressed with the quality and service.

However, this was almost ruined by Royal Mail. I waited in all morning for the flowers and they didn't even attempt to deliver them! They just put a note through the door. The flowers were almost stuck in the post office for 2 days.

In summary, great product just use a different courier service!

In summary, great product just use a different courier service!
I was very disappointed with the size of the bouquet for the money -
i organised these for my dad for my mum for Valentines Day. The flowers were fresh but as very disappointing for value for money
Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on Appleyard London. We are incredibly sorry to learn of your disappointment with your Appleyard London Bouquet. As a luxury brand, we ensure to use only the freshest stems on the market and maintain all our flowers are shipped in bud to maintain longevity.We wish to sincerely apologise for not providing the service expected and for any inconvenience experienced as a result of this.

I was very disappointed with the size of the bouquet for the money -
Dear Rebecca,

Appleyard London Team
Very disappointed in both the service and quality of flowers. I regularly buy flowers from various florists but fancied trying something a little more special. I ordered two bunches of roses (one was embarrassingly for a friend to his wife) with the champagne and chocolates. His arrived on the day stated, mine did not. The quality and look of the roses were by far the worst if ever seen. Deeply disappointed is an understatement. Instead of being elegant and hand tied - they looked like they had been ripped from someone's garden with no attention paid to them whatsoever. I'm not looking for a refund or goodwill gesture, I simply will never use your services again. Real shame as I regularly buy flowers as work away and the way you described your company, I felt I'd found a little bit of prestige. Not the case!
Mr R P Davie
Hi Ronald,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on Appleyard London. We are incredibly sorry to learn of your disappointment with your Appleyard London Bouquet. As a luxury brand, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and always strive to deliver quality bouquets. In this case, it is clear that we have not been successful in our endeavour. We wish to sincerely apologise for not providing the service expected and for any inconvenience experienced as a result of this.

Kind Regards
Appleyard London Team
My mother in law sent me a photo of the flowers when they were received and I was a little disappointed as they were not that similar to the photo of them online. It may be the flowers online were for the larger size? Either way, they were very gratefully received.
Hi Pauline,

We are incredibly sorry to learn of your disappointment with your Appleyard London Bouquet. All our flowers are shipped in bud to maintain longevity and freshness in transit, which may give the appearance of a smaller bouquet. Once all buds are in full bloom, you should see the true size of the bouquet. On this occasion, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind Regards
Appleyard London Team
Most of the flowers were either already dead or dying when I receieved them especially the roses, pink roses were dead and floppy and the red roses were on their way. The Lillie's were not dead however, but two weeks later have still not blossomed, by which time all the other flowers were completely dead. Would not use again.
Hi Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on Appleyard London. We are incredibly sorry to learn of your disappointment with your Appleyard London Bouquet. As a luxury brand, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and always strive to deliver quality bouquets. We wish to sincerely apologise for not providing the service expected and for any inconvenience experienced as a result of this.

Appleyard London Team
Flowers were beautiful no doubt. Only down side was that half the text I wrote on my card didn't come out. I only wrote one line and the "I love you" but didn't come out which was a shame.
The flowers came late as I had too wait for two days too get too me which is not good as I thought I was going too get them on Friday am not happy at all and I will not be useing this site any more
Brilliant.... first went to Selfridges online and could not get named day delivery. Their online service suggested ringing the Flower company myself I gave up and so glad I found this site. Fabulous flowers and extra gifts available. A big thank you
Quick delivery and the person receiving the flowers loved them! Have recommended them to others!
The Customer Service and quality of flowers really stand out from the rest. I will always use Appleyard!
I sent flowers to my friend who absolutely loved them, they were free, smelled lovely, and nothing was damaged. She is very pleased with the quality of them, and I am very pleased with the price and standard of service and product. Will definitely use apple yard again. thank you
The orchid was a belated 90th birthday present for a very old friend. She was delighted with it. I was delighted with the speed you carried out the order.
I received these flowers as a gift for my birthday & was delighted. Subsequently I ordered some for a birthday present for my sister and she thought they were lovely.
Easy & efficient service, ordering.
Beautiful flowers! My friend was delighted and the colours were amazing.
So easy to order on line and hassle free.
Will definitely be ordering again.
Thank you!!