Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

flowers were left in the hall of my building instead of delivered to my apartment. It created delays and the flowers got damaged. First and last time I use your services.
Very bad customer services!!!!
The worst I have ever come across
Wanted some flowers that weren't the average 'Interflora' offering and came across Appleyard. They were so beautiful and my mother in law was really chuffed with them.
Appleyard London 5 star review on 19th May 2016
I ordered flowers for my girlfriends birthday the bouquet cost £49.99. The flowers were dying after 3 days she is now left with 2 stalks of lillies. Would not recommend using apple yard flowers highly overpriced and bouquet half the size expected.
Would like someone to contact me Texas some kind of reimbursement. Flowers bought every week from sainsbury last up to 3 weeks not 3 days.
The size of the overall package of the flowers was much smaller than anticipated, and the flowers didn't seem very fresh, some roses looked like they were already dying when they got here.
Dreadful. Roses were dead within 2 days. And green follage was dropping as soon as it arrived.
Sent an email explaining all of this and had a reply asking for a photo. I understand you need proof but I am extremely busy and there is a great deal of choice when ordering flowers. There has been no follow up.
I won't be using the company again or recommending .
Flowers were received at the scheduled time (just as well given the massive delivery surcharge) but for such a premium price I was disappointed by both the quality and quantity of the flowers. The roses were already showing their age and past their best, most of the flowers struggled to last more than three days. The size of the bunch was pretty small given the price. Felt like a rip off at the price, will stay with local florists in future as the lack of care was self evident. Never again.
Small, not impressed for the money!
I wasn't happy at all, the roses weren't fresh last only 2 days.
Dear Max, We are very sorry to hear that your bouquet was not up to our high standards on this occasion. It's very important for us that our flowers remain fresh as long as possible, so that the recipient may fully enjoy them. One of our customer support agents has already tried contacting you to investigate the issue. Thank you for your feedback. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
My wife was absolutely thrilled to receive the flowers, she said they were the most beautiful flowers she'd ever received, and I tend to agree, they were stunning.
Nice bunch of flowers. Didn't expect it to be boxed up and delivery driver just left it on the ground at the front door and drove off. Apart from that all good. Quick and easy.
The flowers were fine and as described
My delivery arrived a day late . It was at the delivery hub of the courier for a day .

Flowers arrived a bit dry and untidy
Dear Nikhil, Thank you for your valued feedback. We are sorry to hear about your disappointment with the delivery of your Appleyard London bouquet. We strive to offer the highest quality of service, and whenever there is an issue with one of our orders, we make sure it is resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible. We have forwarded your comments to our customer services team, who will be getting in touch with you directly to further discuss this. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
Ordered with ease, swiftly delivered, loved by recipient.
The recipient said that delivery went very well and she loved the flowers. When we visited there were daffy everywhere, she even had to get more vases to take them all. Lovely.
Perfect, great presentability both in and out of the box. Will use this site again.
Great service Prompt delivery and I received an excellent comment from the recipient
It read'Thank you for your lovely flowers'
I do recommend
Apple yard
Horrible flowers arrived on Mother's day, tried to email them but noone answered.

Completely different from the snazzy photos, also they missed out some flowers that should have been included in the bouquet.

Paid a premium price for a not so premium bouquet, it was like supermarket flowers!

Will not be able to rely on them again.
I was so disappointed with both of the two bouquets I ordered. One had roses that went over very quickly and the other one just looked dead on arrival. Very poor indeed and will never use again.
I ordered flowers for Mother's Day and my mum opened them in front of my I was mortified to see the roses and lilies were so badly bruised and battered they looked half dead the wrapping was scratched and scrunched up and despite sending a complaint to Appleyard via email with photos attached I have had no reply. Extremely disappointing considering the company claims to provide 'luxury' flowers, I would have been better off buying from a super market.
Appleyard London is rated 4.54 based on 8,514 reviews