Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Very efficient on timing and beautiful gift.
The flowers beautiful ! Thanks for let me say happy Birthday from Costa Rica to London !!
Excellent quality & service every time - thank you!
Fabulous service and flowers -excellent service!
Flowers were stunning. My 92 year Granny was over the moon. Thanks 😊
A good range of seasonal flowers and a choice of additional gifts. Used three times in recent months. All deliveries were tracked and made on time. First class service.
my first order. My relative was very impressed with the packing of each flower having their own water.
Beautiful flowers , excellent service
Loved it, sent swiftly and my mother was overwhelmed and the beautiful selection. Thank you.
Lovely healthy plants, very happy. Excellent packaging and swift delivery.
Appleyard London 5 star review on 18th August 2020 Appleyard London 5 star review on 18th August 2020
Great customer service, beautiful Arrangements delivered on time !
very pleased
A beautiful bouquet!
Arrived on time and good quality
My Mum was very happy with her flowers. Will definately order again πŸ˜€
The first bunch of flowers came crushed, dying, and such poor quality for spending £130, the second set they sent as an apology again had dying flowers on them. The standards of the company has been going down recently and I certainly won’t be ordering again. The flowers were a present to my mum as she was going through a tough time and to get a phone call saying thank you for the flowers but they are all dying, to say the least I was shocked.
Easy to use website with great selection of blooms. I have been using Appleyard for a couple of years with success every time.
They arrived fine - but I had a morning of panic - when the Yodel advice said they would be delivered by 11.00pm in the evening. I didn't know they were to be delivered by Yodel. I am not a fan of these kind of deliveries for Fresh flowers. I will know for next time.
Excellent experience. We ordered cream roses from Sydney for a golden wedding anniversary in the UK. Our relatives sent a picture of the stunning bouquet they received. They looked exactly as they appeared on the website, which is also beautiful and very easy to use. I'll definitely use Appleyard again.
Top service and products.
Appleyard London is rated 4.54 based on 8,520 reviews