Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Appleyard London 5 star review on 26th October 2018
Miss I
Appleyard London 5 star review on 22nd October 2018
More Photos & Videos
I have used Appleyard flowers several times. They delivered in a timely manner and were beautiful to look at. Well arranged. On one occasion the roses only lasted a few days, and I was hoping for longer.
Thanks for letting us know. Sorry they didn't last too long. One of the team will be in touch.
Quick no nonsense delivery
Roses were poor, never looked their best.
The flowers looked great when they arrived, however they arrived 4 days later than I was told, and so the recipient had to leave the country the day after they arrived - disappointing and would not use again.
Although the untracked delivery can arrive a day late, 4 days is unacceptable. One of our team will be in touch.
Flowers where okay but not a lot and a lot more greenery than anything. Poor experience.
I ordered the "Rosebud" selection and upgraded to 'chic' which I'd previously ordered for my mother on Mother's Day and she had been impressed with them. Upon reading reviews there's a real range of scores for this selection and as my delivery date was a Monday I was hesitant to place the order as I wondered if due to the Sunday dispatch date if the flowers would be older? My work colleague who was the recipient seemed a little underwhelmed by them when she received them and only upon asking her to be honest about them a week later, she admitted that they didn't last very long at all and the size was disappointing, definitely not like the image on the website! The 5x Antique Carnation apparently died after 3 days. I don't know if the reason for this is the Monday delivery, but it was disappointing to hear that they weren't great.
Hi, all of our flowers are dispatched the previous evening but are set up to last the journey so it won't have been that. There are many factors that could affect how long they last, from how they're cared for to nature itself, temperature on the journey and many more. Either way, the flowers are guaranteed for 7 days as we know that occasional issues are inevitable so we'd love the chance to make it up to you. One of our team will be in touch about this.
The roses died within 1 day but the rest of the boquet was lovely and lasted a whole
The bouquet was okay for the price paid. The flowers could be more fresh with better wrapping.
The flowers were lovely and arrived in time and actually on my mums birthday which was great seeing as it was a Saturday :) however not sure it was worth the money spent as when my mum sent be a pic of them didn't see like a lot there for the money but all in all would consider using again
I was quite disappointed with this bunch - it arrived in rather understated box and the bouquet was on the small size, despite ordering the biggest one available.
The bunch of flowers was a lot smaller than we expected. Having upgraded to the Chic bunch - we were very disappointed when such a small bouquet showed up. It also makes you question how small the normal size is. I doubt I'll use again, could have got something a lot better from M&S online.
For the price I was pretty shocked at how few flowers we received. It looked like a miniature version of the one shown on the website. For £80 I expect a decent bunch of flowers! They were well packaged though, so top marks for that. Delivery was quick
Hi the recipient was delighted with the flowers I sent and sent me some photos. When I compared what was sent with what I saw on your website I was disappointed.

The first photo is from your website, the second is of the flowers as they were received.
The flowers look lovely on arrival, but I have begun to notice that they don't tend to last more than a couple of days before quickly falling away and dying. Would expect them to last at least 5 days.
I ordered the Lux upgrade to a Blush bouquet. It was disappointingly small considering the price.
The flowers color are completely different with the image and I am really disappointed.
The orchid was not a shining example for the cost. Waitrose have better orchids for cheaper, but I like the bucket that it came in. Going forward I would go for the quality of Waitrose.
Flowers did not look as impressive as the pictures and were not as presented online (missing eucalyptus). Not awful and not great
Flowers arrived looking battered, they were a birthday present and the person I sent them to did not want me to be disappointed that they weren't as good as they could have been, because of this she did not take a photograph of them or make any fuss. I did call customer services but a I didn't think that they were very responsive. I don't think that I will be reordering from you again.
Kind regards.
Easy to order and good website. Flowers arrived 1 day after estimated delivery. Lilies didn't open until the roses already started browning.
The flowers were very different to the bunch shown in the picture, and some were damaged.
Appleyard London is rated 4.54 based on 8,514 reviews