Appleyard London Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Click Here
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"I was really disappointed at the quality of the bouquet, most of the flowers were brown and crispy at the edge of the petals, and the colour of the flowers were really drab. Usually we have received lovely displays from you, therefore this was a really disappointing experience."
Dear Felicity, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are sorry to learn that on this occasion your experience was not up to the high standard you have come to expect from us. Your feedback has been forwarded to our quality control department, and we would like to thank you for helping us avoid similar issues in the future. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
"The flowers were well assorted and presented however as with a previous experience here, the stems were cut far too short, hence, losing some of that graciousness which should be expected with long stem roses et al."
"It was excellent that the flowers came next day when ordered after 10pm . However when there was no answer at the door for less than 5 minutes the flowers were thrown at least 10 metres across the garden , over the gate . After which I received a text stating that they were 'PLACED' behind the gate . However the roses still looked very nice but sadly the lilies never opened . Overall I was quite disappoint and felt I didn't get the service I paid for ."
Dear Lewis, Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We seek to provide the best possible experience for our customers in every way relating to their order, and dependable and timely delivery of our bouquets is very important to us. We are sorry to learn of your disappointment with this aspect of your order, and would like to offer our apologies for not meeting our high standards on this occasion. Kind Regards, Team Appleyard London
"When I started ordering from Appleyard, the flowers were fabulous however over the past few months several orders have been quite poor. I have therefore now decided to take my valued custom elsewhere to a company who prefers my several orders each month. When you are purchasing flowers for not only family but clients, you need to ensure that the gift you are giving is as high a quality as you or your company - Appleyard are no longer for filling this. Very disappointed."
Hi Rachel, Thank you for providing us with your valued feedback. We are very sorry to learn that your confidence in our service has been shaken, and assure you that we will do our best to restore your faith in us. Your contact details have been forwarded to our customer support team, and one of our agents will be in touch shortly to discuss the most suitable course of action. In the meantime, please accept our apologies for not meeting our high standards on this occasion. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London.
"I thought the flowers were very underwhelming for the price paid, the card wasnt with them either I like quality and don't mind paying for nice items but they were very small and not worth the price paid"
Hi Emma, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valued feedback. As a luxury brand, we aim to provide the highest quality, both in terms of the flowers we receive, and the experience of our customers. We are very sorry to learn that on this occasion your experience was less than satisfactory, and have forwarded this to our customer support team. One of our agents will contact you directly in order to assist you and investigate the issue as quickly as possible. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
"ORDER NUMBER: 500056170 This was ordered on 2nd March for Delivery on 5th March I know you aren't interested in comments around delivery, but these flowers arrived 2 days late (on 7th March). Initially, they appeared just as per photo, however, within 1 day the roses had drooped. Not very good value for money."
Hi Emma, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are very sorry to hear that your order was not delivered when expected. We strive to provide a high quality in both our products and our service. A timely delivery is a key component of this, and we would like to offer our apologies for not being able to achieve our goal on this occasion, and for any disappointment this has caused. One of our customer support agents will be in touch shortly to provide you with assistance in resolving this issue as quickly as possible. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
"The flowers were nice, however only half the message was printed on the card which meant the receiver did not know who the flowers were from."
Hi Sophina, Thank you for your valued feedback. Our goal is to provide the best possible experience to our customers in all aspects relating to their order. While the flowers themselves are important, and we pride ourselves on the high quality of our bouquets, the message is often just as crucial to the beautiful gesture the arranging of which our clients entrust upon us. We are sorry to learn that in this case we have not succeeded, and have forwarded the issue to our customer support team. One of our agents will contact you to discuss the possible solutions. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
"Product was sent as a gift, but was not as expected. Orchid was the wrong colour (pink instead of white), tiny and sickly looking. Half dead on arrival. Not the gift I wanted to send!"
Hi Ami, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valued feedback. We are very sorry to learn of your disappointment with your Appleyard order. We aim to provide the highest quality of products to match our clients' expectations and standards, but according to your description of the orchid which was delivered, we have not been successful on this occasion. We would like to offer our sincere apologies for any distress or inconvenience this may have caused, and have forwarded the issue to our customer support department. One of our agents will contact you directly to fully investigate the matter and help you decide on the most suitable course of action. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
"My delivery arrived a day late . It was at the delivery hub of the courier for a day . Flowers arrived a bit dry and untidy"
Dear Nikhil, Thank you for your valued feedback. We are sorry to hear about your disappointment with the delivery of your Appleyard London bouquet. We strive to offer the highest quality of service, and whenever there is an issue with one of our orders, we make sure it is resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible. We have forwarded your comments to our customer services team, who will be getting in touch with you directly to further discuss this. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
"Barely any flowers compared to leaves, roses were very small and were wilting after 3 days, wouldn't order from here again"
Hello Tiffany, We are very sorry to learn of your disappointment with your Appleyard London bouquet. We strive to always deliver high quality bouquets, and it would appear we did not succeed on this occasion. We have forwarded your feedback to our customer service team, who will be contacting you directly as soon as possible. In the meantime, please accept our apologies for any disappointment caused by this. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
"Order arrived 2 days after the supposed date and didn't contain one of the items it was supposed to have (the plant pot). Contacted customer service, who replied one week (7 days!) after saying that by their terms and conditions they reserve the right to ship the orders without all the items so offered me a £5 credit in my account, which basically means I have to buy something else from them to actually use it, but I'm not sure that will happen! The two stars is because the plant I ordered is good quality, it's just sad the entire buying experience was so bad."
Dear Bernardo, Thank you for your valued feedback. We aim towards offering a high quality service and making sure that our customers' experience is the best possible. We are sorry to learn that on this occasion we were not successful in achieving this goal, and would like to offer our sincere apologies for the disappointment this has caused. Kind Regards, Team Appleyard London
"Ordered two bouquets for Mother's Day and the roses in both had wilted after 2-3 days."
Hi Sian, We are very sorry to hear of your disappointment with your Appleyard London bouquets. We strive to always deliver high quality bouquets, which can be enjoyed as long as possible. Evidently we did not succeed on this occasion, and we have forwarded this issue to our customer service team. One of them will be contacting you shortly to discuss the issue, but in the meantime, please accept our apologies for this. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
"we bought the flowers for my mum, she said they looked absolutely lovely when they arrived but within a couple of hours they had wilted & were begining to die. she had to throw them away after only 2 days. we were really disappointed as we were hoping to treat her on mothers day"
Hello Charlotte, We are very sorry to hear of your disappointment with your Appleyard London flowers. We strive to offer high quality bouquets that remain fresh for at least 7 days, and on this occasion this clearly did not happen. We have forwarded the issue to our customer service team, and one of our agents will be in touch with you shortly to fully investigate the issue. In the meantime, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
"I ordered a bouquet for Mother's Day to include a gift of a sweet pea candle and seeds but the candle and seeds did not arrive. I emailed immediately afterwards, received an acknowledgement but so far nothing further. I do not feel this is good service as it is almost 3 weeks now since Mother's Day. I ordered from this company as I had received a voucher, but I will not be using it again."
Hi Christine,

We are incredibly sorry to learn of your disappointment with the service provided by Appleyard London. As a luxury brand, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and strive to deliver quality bouquets. We apologise for the delay in resolving your query and appreciate how inconvenient this is. Please be rest assured that your complaint has been received and will be dealt with as soon as possible. We wish to sincerely apologise for not providing the service expected and for any inconvenience experienced as a result of this.

Kindest Regards,
Appleyard London Team
"Ordered two bunches of flowers and both had a number of flowers that died in 2 days even though the 'care instructions' were followed. I have emailed Appleyard and a week on I am yet to receive a response."
Hi Louisa,

We are sorry to learn of your disappointment with your Appleyard London Bouquet. As a luxury brand, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and strive to deliver quality bouquets. We apologise for the delay in resolving your query and appreciate how inconvenient this is. Please be rest assured that your complaint has been received and will be dealt with as soon as possible. We wish to sincerely apologise for any inconvenience experienced as a result of this.

Kind Regards,
Appleyard London Team
"I ordered the flowers for a friend's birthday, when they arrived the roses were squashed and dying. I am disappointed with what they looked like considering the price I paid."
Hi Talesha,

We are incredibly sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your Appleyard London Bouquet. As a luxury brand, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and strive to deliver quality bouquets. It is evident that we were not successful in fulfilling our aim on this occasion. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience experienced as a result of this.

Kind regards,
Appleyard London Team
"Flowers not as fresh as I would have liked"
Hi Anne,

We are sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your Appleyard London Bouquet. As a luxury brand, we strive to always deliver quality bouquets. It is clear that we were not successful in fulfilling our aim on this occasion. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience experienced as a result of this.

Kind regards,
Appleyard London Team
"Flowers arrived and looked like they had been sitting out for several days already. The rose petals edges were already brown and despite it being prior to mothers day my mum was not impressed. Provided customer services with details and have not heard back.."
"Beautiful bouquets, but not built to last. Even a replacement bunch began to wither and die before the 7 day guarantee. Customer services slow to respond to the point of being unhelpful when dealing with timed deliveries. A disappointing experience all round. Unfortunately Appleyard do not live up to expecations.n"
"The flowers did not look fresh especially the roses. Very unhappy with the quality and I really did waste my money should have got fresh ones from florists."
Appleyard London is rated 4.31 based on 4,905 reviews