Appleyard London Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm weekdays, 9am Saturday and 11am Sunday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"ORDER NUMBER: 500056170 This was ordered on 2nd March for Delivery on 5th March I know you aren't interested in comments around delivery, but these flowers arrived 2 days late (on 7th March). Initially, they appeared just as per photo, however, within 1 day the roses had drooped. Not very good value for money."
Hi Emma, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are very sorry to hear that your order was not delivered when expected. We strive to provide a high quality in both our products and our service. A timely delivery is a key component of this, and we would like to offer our apologies for not being able to achieve our goal on this occasion, and for any disappointment this has caused. One of our customer support agents will be in touch shortly to provide you with assistance in resolving this issue as quickly as possible. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
"The flowers were nice, however only half the message was printed on the card which meant the receiver did not know who the flowers were from."
Hi Sophina, Thank you for your valued feedback. Our goal is to provide the best possible experience to our customers in all aspects relating to their order. While the flowers themselves are important, and we pride ourselves on the high quality of our bouquets, the message is often just as crucial to the beautiful gesture the arranging of which our clients entrust upon us. We are sorry to learn that in this case we have not succeeded, and have forwarded the issue to our customer support team. One of our agents will contact you to discuss the possible solutions. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
"Product was sent as a gift, but was not as expected. Orchid was the wrong colour (pink instead of white), tiny and sickly looking. Half dead on arrival. Not the gift I wanted to send!"
Hi Ami, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valued feedback. We are very sorry to learn of your disappointment with your Appleyard order. We aim to provide the highest quality of products to match our clients' expectations and standards, but according to your description of the orchid which was delivered, we have not been successful on this occasion. We would like to offer our sincere apologies for any distress or inconvenience this may have caused, and have forwarded the issue to our customer support department. One of our agents will contact you directly to fully investigate the matter and help you decide on the most suitable course of action. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
"My delivery arrived a day late . It was at the delivery hub of the courier for a day . Flowers arrived a bit dry and untidy"
Dear Nikhil, Thank you for your valued feedback. We are sorry to hear about your disappointment with the delivery of your Appleyard London bouquet. We strive to offer the highest quality of service, and whenever there is an issue with one of our orders, we make sure it is resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible. We have forwarded your comments to our customer services team, who will be getting in touch with you directly to further discuss this. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
"Barely any flowers compared to leaves, roses were very small and were wilting after 3 days, wouldn't order from here again"
Hello Tiffany, We are very sorry to learn of your disappointment with your Appleyard London bouquet. We strive to always deliver high quality bouquets, and it would appear we did not succeed on this occasion. We have forwarded your feedback to our customer service team, who will be contacting you directly as soon as possible. In the meantime, please accept our apologies for any disappointment caused by this. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
"Order arrived 2 days after the supposed date and didn't contain one of the items it was supposed to have (the plant pot). Contacted customer service, who replied one week (7 days!) after saying that by their terms and conditions they reserve the right to ship the orders without all the items so offered me a £5 credit in my account, which basically means I have to buy something else from them to actually use it, but I'm not sure that will happen! The two stars is because the plant I ordered is good quality, it's just sad the entire buying experience was so bad."
Dear Bernardo, Thank you for your valued feedback. We aim towards offering a high quality service and making sure that our customers' experience is the best possible. We are sorry to learn that on this occasion we were not successful in achieving this goal, and would like to offer our sincere apologies for the disappointment this has caused. Kind Regards, Team Appleyard London
"Ordered two bouquets for Mother's Day and the roses in both had wilted after 2-3 days."
Hi Sian, We are very sorry to hear of your disappointment with your Appleyard London bouquets. We strive to always deliver high quality bouquets, which can be enjoyed as long as possible. Evidently we did not succeed on this occasion, and we have forwarded this issue to our customer service team. One of them will be contacting you shortly to discuss the issue, but in the meantime, please accept our apologies for this. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
"we bought the flowers for my mum, she said they looked absolutely lovely when they arrived but within a couple of hours they had wilted & were begining to die. she had to throw them away after only 2 days. we were really disappointed as we were hoping to treat her on mothers day"
Hello Charlotte, We are very sorry to hear of your disappointment with your Appleyard London flowers. We strive to offer high quality bouquets that remain fresh for at least 7 days, and on this occasion this clearly did not happen. We have forwarded the issue to our customer service team, and one of our agents will be in touch with you shortly to fully investigate the issue. In the meantime, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
"I ordered a bouquet for Mother's Day to include a gift of a sweet pea candle and seeds but the candle and seeds did not arrive. I emailed immediately afterwards, received an acknowledgement but so far nothing further. I do not feel this is good service as it is almost 3 weeks now since Mother's Day. I ordered from this company as I had received a voucher, but I will not be using it again."
Hi Christine,

We are incredibly sorry to learn of your disappointment with the service provided by Appleyard London. As a luxury brand, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and strive to deliver quality bouquets. We apologise for the delay in resolving your query and appreciate how inconvenient this is. Please be rest assured that your complaint has been received and will be dealt with as soon as possible. We wish to sincerely apologise for not providing the service expected and for any inconvenience experienced as a result of this.

Kindest Regards,
Appleyard London Team
"Ordered two bunches of flowers and both had a number of flowers that died in 2 days even though the 'care instructions' were followed. I have emailed Appleyard and a week on I am yet to receive a response."
Hi Louisa,

We are sorry to learn of your disappointment with your Appleyard London Bouquet. As a luxury brand, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and strive to deliver quality bouquets. We apologise for the delay in resolving your query and appreciate how inconvenient this is. Please be rest assured that your complaint has been received and will be dealt with as soon as possible. We wish to sincerely apologise for any inconvenience experienced as a result of this.

Kind Regards,
Appleyard London Team
"I ordered the flowers for a friend's birthday, when they arrived the roses were squashed and dying. I am disappointed with what they looked like considering the price I paid."
Hi Talesha,

We are incredibly sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your Appleyard London Bouquet. As a luxury brand, we pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and strive to deliver quality bouquets. It is evident that we were not successful in fulfilling our aim on this occasion. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience experienced as a result of this.

Kind regards,
Appleyard London Team
"Flowers not as fresh as I would have liked"
Hi Anne,

We are sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your Appleyard London Bouquet. As a luxury brand, we strive to always deliver quality bouquets. It is clear that we were not successful in fulfilling our aim on this occasion. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience experienced as a result of this.

Kind regards,
Appleyard London Team
"Flowers arrived and looked like they had been sitting out for several days already. The rose petals edges were already brown and despite it being prior to mothers day my mum was not impressed. Provided customer services with details and have not heard back.."
"Beautiful bouquets, but not built to last. Even a replacement bunch began to wither and die before the 7 day guarantee. Customer services slow to respond to the point of being unhelpful when dealing with timed deliveries. A disappointing experience all round. Unfortunately Appleyard do not live up to expecations.n"
"The flowers did not look fresh especially the roses. Very unhappy with the quality and I really did waste my money should have got fresh ones from florists."
"While the flowers arrived at a decent time - they were pretty old and flimsy. Like they had been in a box for days on end before being despatched. Not fresh at all and very very disappointing."
"I could of got a nicer bunch for half the price from Morrison's waste of money flowers looked nothing like the picture"
"The flowers that were delivered were very pretty however they turned up a day late (after I had paid a premium for them to arrive on Mothers Day). When they arrived they were looking slightly wilted as they had clearly been sat in a warehouse for a couple of days (I received an email when they were despatched a couple of days before) . I have since sent two emails to the company with no response this in particular has really annoyed me, finally I have received an email asking for a review..."
Hi Emma, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We aim to provide the best possible service to our customers, and we are sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with the delivery of the flowers. Furthermore, we would like to offer our sincerest apologies for not managing to contact you sooner to resolve this. We aim at resolving every issue our clients raise as quickly and efficiently as possible, and one of our customer service agents will be in touch shortly to assist you. Kindest regards, Team Appleyard London
"This was a £50 bunch of flowers but I could have matched it with a £10 bunch from ASDA. I would not recommend to anyone"
Dear Mike, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valued feedback. We are very sorry to learn of your disappointment with your bouquet. We strive at achieving customer satisfaction and high quality with all our orders, and we clearly did not succeed on this occasion. We apologise for the inconvenience and distress you have experienced as a result of this. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
"For Mother's Day I ordered the Grace bouquet that was on promotion through the Virhin Red app at half price, one for my Mum and one for my Step-Mum. I visited my Mum on the day hers were delivered and was really disappointed with the flowers. The edges of the rose petals were brown, one of the two white flowers had a broken stem immediately below the head and overall the bouquet looked very tired and battered. None of the blooms looked fresh and most were at the throw out stage only 3 days after delivery. By comparison the bouquet that my Step-Mum looked much fresher, brighter and bigger and the flowers lasted a good week after delivery. I did contact Appleyard regarding my disappointment and sent photos. They immediately said that they would send a second bouquet plus some chocolates to myum. However, within 24 hours I then got an email telling me that they had refunded me instead. Pity that I had already told my Mum to expect another bouquet plus the bonus chocolates. I believe that Appleyard were somewhat overwhelmed with orders due to their offer available through the Virgin Red app and therefore their standards slipped. That said, I won't be using them again."
Appleyard London is rated 4.24 based on 4,307 reviews