Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Flowers did not arrive on the day expected. I called the customer service, who didn't know where the order was. In the meantime, 4 days in transit for FLOWERS!!!!!! I asked a refund and the customer service told me that they would have to call the person who was supposed to receive the flowers to confirm whether they had got it or not (!!!!). It's a formal professional relationship I have with the person who was supposed to receive the flowers, so I found that totally inadequate. Appleyard should know where the orders are and what happened to them. Extremely disappointed. I order online all the time and the companies ALWAYS know what happened to the orders. Really bad service
My flowers were not delivered on the day expected. When I phoned the next day I was told they hadn't been released (although I'd received an email to say they had been)
So we couldn't give them to the lady they were intended for on the correct day.
Original day for delivery was Friday, so with weekend in between, we received them on the Monday.
They were, as expected, beautiful blooms and lasted a long time.
Maybe I should have been offered a refund of p & p on this bouquet as a goodwill gesture instead of £5 off next order ???
I got an email notification on a Thursday saying that the flowers had already been dispatched. 48h later and the flowers were not yet delivered (!). I called the customer service and they couldn't tell me whether the flowers had been delivered or not or when would that happen. The customer service also told me that the flowers have a 7 day guarantee once they are packaged...if more than 2 days are "lost" while the flowers are "in transit"...it's a pity it takes this long
I think there's been a misunderstanding - the 7 day guarantee states that once the recipient has the flowers, they're guaranteed for 7 days from then. Your order was delivered on time, so I'm surprised our team couldn't advise you of that.
Recipient very happy. Saw bouquet via photograph and they looked beautiful. Excellent quality and good value for money.
Ordered bouquet for very special birthday which was in a sunday. Received email from Appleyard on friday pm saying they could not fulfill my order and would i like them to send a different bouquet, i emailed back saying please send something as it was too late to order elsewhere. Received a text saying my order would be delivered saturday am. No flowers arrived. Why dont you phone people instead of email!
Flowers delivered on wrong day, quality poor and not a skilled bouquet for $90 luxe flowers as advertised on your webpage.
You deliver on time, with fantastic quality.
Appleyard have supplied flowers to 3 people on 2 occasions, one order was to my mother, and my mother in law before Christmas - they were both delighted with the flowers - the flowers themselves were gorgeous and had a really long life - beyond expectations. Both commented on how beautifully they were presented too. The second order was for 'letterbox flowers' to my friend for her birthday. Again, she was delighted with the quality of the presentation as well as the flowers themselves.
Very poor experience.
Ordered early December and still not arrived
for the arrival of a new Baby. Do not use Appleyard
because you cannot contact them either by phone or
email as they do not answer. !!
Two orders for employees never arrived and were not even recognised by DX carriers when I contacted them through the tracking link. No way of getting through to you before Christmas despite waiting for over 20 minutes on the phone. After much chasing with you over the following two weeks one was refunded but not the other. Awful customer services and no meaningful apology. This was my first experience and definitely my last. Truly appalling and hugely embarrassing to not be able to present the flowers as planned to my staff.
I ordered flowers online on the 20/12/16 after realising I had put the wrong address on the form I emailed them straight back with the correct one asking for confirmation. After emailing them 10 times, both phone numbers on their website are not contactable !! I have not received any confirmation, any return phone call, any communication from them and they delivered the flowers to the wrong address. This is the most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with and I would strongly advise you to never use them, it is now 4 days later after my initial communication and they have never make contact with me. Very Very Poor Service, plenty of other professional flower companies out there to chose from !!!!!
I AM THE RECIPIENT, NOT THE SENDER. CHRISTMAS BOUQUET ARRIVED WITH FLOWERS SPRAYED IN SILVER 'PAINT' - THE PAINT WAS STILL WET AND SLIMY, AND IT COVERED MY HANDS, KITCHEN SINK AND WORKTOP WITH WET SILVER PAINT. THE PAINT SPRAYED ON THE PINK ROSES THEN WENT PATCHY AND I HAD TO THROW AWAY HALF THE BOUQUET. YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS AWFUL - I'VE HAD NO APOLOGY, NO EXPLANATION, DESPITE PHONING AND EMAILING. I'LL NEVER RECOMMEND YOU - WHAT A SHAME, IT WOULD ONLY TAKE A PHONE CALL.
RUBBISH..........Failed to deliver on day requested. Blamed the courier. Took 20 minutes to get through to 'sales team' who were perfunctory with an apology. Does Marks & Spencer know that a company they're associated with are failing to meet the standards expected. Steer clear. Requested a refund.
Ordered flowers to be sent to my wife on our wedding anniversary but they didn't arrive. Received a formulaic response from Appleyard passing on the blame to their courier and saying that the flowers will arrive at some stage (on another day). While they have a nice website, I would strongly recommend using another company which is able to guarantee delivery on a specific day.
Flower looked ok when delivered but 3 days later totally dead.
They were delivered by Royal Mail to the east of Scotland in freezing conditions. Trued phoning but just kept on hold. They were a gift from our daughters for our Ruby wedding but couldn't even get any pleasure out of them
A friend ordered a surprise flower delivery for me and after about a week, she asked if I had received any packages lately. I hadn't, so she followed up with Appleyard who replied that they tried to deliver, but no one was home. I live in a house broken up into ten units, so in the rare event that they came when I wasn't home, our neighbors always accept our packages. If anything, I would have expected a delivery notification. Nonetheless, I called Appleyard many times, no one picked up. I brought it up on Twitter and was told I would hear something soon. This conversation repeated two more times. I still haven't heard from Appleyard, nor has my friend received a refund. I had never heard of Appleyard beforehand (as they're not on any recommended floral lists in London), but now the stories that I've seen are similar in nature to mine.
This is an overseas run company with no uk support. Delivery form posted on web said they couldn't gain access or leave a calling card when the address has a 24/7 porter who was present all day! tried customer service who just made up one story after another and we missed sending a lovely arrangement to some very important people who are getting married. All calls sound like an Indian call centre and they told me they were in Manchester when the web says they are based in London. Wouldn't ever use them again. Beware if you do
Firstly and most importantly, it's never nice to read about an occasion ruined by flowers not arriving in time so for that we're genuinely sorry, and we're sorry that the information given to us by our courier seemed to contradict what happened. You've had a poor experience so we've let you down, simple as that. The courier are our responsibility and we accept the blame.

While I sympathise with the reasons you made some assumptions about our business, I feel I should correct them. We're not overseas run. We have offices in London and Manchester (Salford, technically). The only overseas element is a small outsourced customer support team based in South Africa. They're outsourced but we like to think of them as part of our team. There are various reasons we use an outsourced team but we use this one because they're good at their job and care about their (our) customers.
I have used Appleyard for quite a while and very disappointed with my most recent interaction. Flowers arrived, flowers were upside down and box was damaged, flowers didnt even last more than 3 days plus most of them were damaged so basically had half the flowers. My wife to be was very upset. Sad to say it but probably the last time i will use Appleyard after being a loyal customer.
Sorry to hear about that. It sounds like your flowers were not shown the correct level of care required by Royal Mail. One of our team will be in contact to make it up to you.
Service was amazing, delivered on time, only issue was i tried to call customer service but took so long to speak to their customer service team.
I have ordered flowers a couple of times now, I have found it easy and straightforward to order online. Both times the deliveries arrived on time and it's nice to be kept up to date with a text. The flowers are beautiful with some still in bud. Both recipients have been delighted with their flowers. I wouldn't hesitate to order from Appleyard again and again.
Appleyard London 4 star review on 26th October 2016
When the flowers arrived,I was amazed how the flowers are so beautiful each of flowers were carefully packed and it's last so I will surely recommend to my friends,thank you so much for make my day.
Appleyard London is rated 4.54 based on 8,532 reviews