Appleyard London Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

company-profile.Click_here
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"It never arrived in the packing that I paid extra for. So disappointing"
Having spoken to you, we understand you didn't receive the lux size. Next time you purchase using this account, you'll find some store credit there that will pay for an upgraded bouquet size. Sorry this order was disappointing. If you have any issues in the future please don't hesitate to call. Many thanks for the feedback and your time earlier.
"For the cost of the flowers I wasn't happy with the standard at all, majority died within 2/3 days & left the flowers looking more lifeless than they where when they arrived. Overall not happy as they were a gift for my partners graduation."
"was not happy. all the roses were out and in their final days when they were delivered and the lillies were not even out! by the time the lillies came out the other flowers looked dead. am not happy as they are more expensive then normal website flowers. did not look like picture."
"First time I've used Appleyard. At first sight, the roses were lovely and we expected them to open and remain far beyond the 2 or 3 days they actually did. Supermarket roses have lasted longer and considering the price difference not something I would recommend. Very disappointing."
"I orderd 100 roses to celebrate valentines for my wife who became a new Mum with our first child 6 weeks ago. After your firm was highly rated from well known magazines etc I chose your firm for the order However I have been disappointed by the bloomed buds which were blackend and overall seemed like the roses were dying after 2 days. Embarrassing to say the least. My wife followed the instructions trimmed the stems and placed them in a vase but after 2 days I am disappointed by the quality of roses I have received I don’t mind paying for quality but I feel let down by my order. I hope someone can address my negative experience."
They should last longer than 2 days so that's no good. Sorry to hear about this. One of the team will be in contact.
"Worst service I ever had in my life Paid delivery premium to get the flowers on Saturday (my wife's birthday) and only got them on Monday Obviously tried to call them many times during the weekend but no one answer as only attend Mon-Fri If getting the flowers 2 days later not bad enough were very damaged (probably after being 3 days in a small box!) will never use this service again and I already told all the people all know how terrible is their service"
"as per the review i left on appleyard's website: 16 rose stems, and a bunch of "fillers" for the best part of £100. Outrageous. First and last time I will use appleyard. Expected something impressive, but only marginally better than something from the supermarket for a quarter of the price. Seriously disappointed."
While we wouldn't necessarily agree with your description of the non-rose flowers being 'fillers', we're still sorry that you were disappointed with the bouquet.
"Not at all impressed with the flowers delivered for my elderly friend i am afraid"
"I will never use this company again, it was without doubt the most disappointing transaction I have made. The flowers were requested to be delivered on a particular date. my very aged aunt's birthday, but having free delivery with this company comes at a price - no delivery! Three days later they still had not been delivered and they do not issue a confirmation email to say that the addressee has received. I should have read online reviews before ordering which are at the most dismal... My other floral deliveries, many each year have been delivered on time with free delivery and often free chocolates and came with a confirmation of delivery. NO Thankyou Appleyards, you need to lift your game."
Sorry to hear about this. It's unclear from your comments if the flowers were received at all. Unfortunately the free delivery option is with Royal Mail in the normal post which means we don't know when it's been delivered and isn't guaranteed for a date unlike the other delivery options available. Whether the flowers were three days late or didn't arrive, this is unacceptable and one of our team will be in touch. At most the flowers might be 24 hours after the date with the free service. Any more than that won't do.
"My sisters flowers weren't delivered to her. Reception threw them out."
"Ordered our Wedding Bouquet well in advance to be delivered for our big day. I receive an email from them a day before at 5.33pm telling me they forgot a batch of orders one of which was mine. It being a weekend, there was no way of contacting any customer service. Ruined our Wedding."
Not much we can say to this except sorry again. We didn't forget the orders but there was a system problem that affected some orders being delivered. We have refunded you in full obviously but I'm sure that's of little consolation.
"flowers were left in the hall of my building instead of delivered to my apartment. It created delays and the flowers got damaged. First and last time I use your services."
"Very bad customer services!!!! The worst I have ever come across"
"Wanted some flowers that weren't the average 'Interflora' offering and came across Appleyard. They were so beautiful and my mother in law was really chuffed with them."
"I ordered flowers for my girlfriends birthday the bouquet cost £49.99. The flowers were dying after 3 days she is now left with 2 stalks of lillies. Would not recommend using apple yard flowers highly overpriced and bouquet half the size expected. Would like someone to contact me Texas some kind of reimbursement. Flowers bought every week from sainsbury last up to 3 weeks not 3 days."
"The size of the overall package of the flowers was much smaller than anticipated, and the flowers didn't seem very fresh, some roses looked like they were already dying when they got here."
"Dreadful. Roses were dead within 2 days. And green follage was dropping as soon as it arrived. Sent an email explaining all of this and had a reply asking for a photo. I understand you need proof but I am extremely busy and there is a great deal of choice when ordering flowers. There has been no follow up. I won't be using the company again or recommending ."
"Flowers were received at the scheduled time (just as well given the massive delivery surcharge) but for such a premium price I was disappointed by both the quality and quantity of the flowers. The roses were already showing their age and past their best, most of the flowers struggled to last more than three days. The size of the bunch was pretty small given the price. Felt like a rip off at the price, will stay with local florists in future as the lack of care was self evident. Never again."
"Small, not impressed for the money!"
"I wasn't happy at all, the roses weren't fresh last only 2 days."
Dear Max, We are very sorry to hear that your bouquet was not up to our high standards on this occasion. It's very important for us that our flowers remain fresh as long as possible, so that the recipient may fully enjoy them. One of our customer support agents has already tried contacting you to investigate the issue. Thank you for your feedback. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
Appleyard London is rated 4.31 based on 4,875 reviews