Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Efficient customer service and delivery was quick with ensuring flower arrangement remained in tact.
Always a fantastic service and beautiful flowers
Lovely flowers delivered on time. Thank you
Beautiful flowers and excellent customer care
Good customer service and high quality goods.
Absolutely spot on - much appreciated
During this challenging time, I was happy to surprise one of my dearests friends with a bouquet of roses for her birthday. Although I couldn't give her the flowers in person, it was a beautiful gift.
I didn't actually see the flowers. I always use Appleyard to send flowers as a gift. So I cannot comment on the quality of the flowers itself.
A beautiful orchid arrived for my friend’s birthday, she is very happy with it.
Flowers were beautiful and excellent quality. I was worried because after order purchase I saw that they use Yodel to deliver, never had a good experience with them. I was able to track the order, which was useful as despite my instruction to knock on the door they didn’t nor did they put a card through, I let the recipient know to check outside or they would not have known. Please be mindful of this.
Very good flowers and service
The perfect gift for a Lockdown Birthdays! They are so beautiful you can’t stop looking at them!
Very good next day delivery and the flowers lasted over a week and bloomed beautifully.
I sent two bouquets to different friends.... one for baby congrats and one for a 50th bday... absolutely delighted with both and so were the recipients... got texts and emails to tell me when they’d been delivered.. Beautiful Flowers and excellent value in comparison to similar I’ve sent using other companies.. Thank you
Lovely flowers and speedy delivery.
Lovely flowers, quick delivery and reasonable, thank you
Beautiful flowers for a very sad occasion.
Easy to order; delivered on time and customer Happy!
Beautiful flowers. Very fresh and lovely packaging
The flowers were for a friends birthday,very pleased with them .
Appleyard London is rated 4.56 based on 9,157 reviews