Appleyard London Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 day's a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 7:30pm weekdays, 3pm Saturday and 2pm Sunday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited 112 Chapel Street

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"get the wrong product on valentine day"
"I sent flowers to my daughter for her birthday and the presentation was beautiful and the flowers were as well. I will definitely use Appleyard Long again. Fantastic!"
"Ordered a dozen red roses in January for an anniversary. The letterbox option because there was no guarantee that we would be home. Yodel delivered to our "Back Porch". We don't have a back porch and spent more than 5 minutes in the cold and dark, looking for the package, which was eventually found in a folded garden chair at the side of the house. The roses were in a sorry state, well past their best and were thrown out 2 days later. Order was placed via British Airways eStore to earn Avios. These haven't arrived either"
"The product was terrible. It was small, looked nothing like the photo and died two days after arriving !!"
"A very prompt and efficient service. The bouquet of flowers made a really nice Christmas present for my Mum. I got a nice first time buyer discount too."
"I ordered 100 roses for. Akentines day. They turned up st 4:30pm THE FOLLOWING DAY. I tired to contact the company thought the day and was just out in a frustrating que that I NEVER got to the front of. They did not reply to my email on the days asking for help! I ended up having to ordering another bunch of flowers for the day. Very unhappy!"
"Fast and reliable delivery, and beautiful flowers. The bouquet arrived in a way that it was ready to put on a vase without having to re-areange it. Highly reccommended."
"I ordered 2 bouquets this week - The secret garden bouquet did not arrive on Valentines Day which I had ordered it for, and the Honeycomb, which did arrive but contained half the number of stems compared to the description, and was dishevelled. I have heard nothing from customer service and am really disappointed, despite sending emails, ringing and using live chat. Such a shame as used to send such amazing bouquets with this company."
"Not my cup of tea, including very rude customer operators. Flowers are nice but you can get them just as nice, even nicer, from places with much better service :)"
"Very bad I'll never buy from here. I'm really embarrassed the flowers look nothing like the picture, when I received a picture from the people I sent to, I was embarrassed by how it looked like, nothing like the website. And I'm bombarded by emails and mags from you."
Thank you so much for getting in touch with us and expressing your disappointment. I do see that a team leader is looking into this

Appleyard London Team
"Very disappointing, they didnt deliver what was ordered and despite numerous emails no one has had the courtesy to get back to me to make amends!"

Appleyard London Team
"Im very happy with the service and the quality of the flowers but the thing that matters the most is that my wife loves them."
"High quality and good service as usual."
"Easy online ordering, next day delivery and gorgeous flowers."
"Did not receive all the flower parts no pots was delivered."

Appleyard London Team
"Appleyard 5* was excellent flowers are lovely but the flowers were delivered at 6:15pm which is not acceptable having ordered them 5 days in advance. This makes it 2* overall."

Appleyard London Team
"They wasn’t late They didn’t deliver the parcel at all I can’t believe I paid £150 for nothing"
"The discount from The Times was great. Flowers were nice, too. But the flowers were delivered too late on Valentine's Day - and to the wrong address despite clear instructions. Probably won't use again or recommend."

Appleyard London Team
"You helped made my lady's Vals a memorable one. Your flowers and the package were amazing."
Appleyard London is rated 4.25 based on 4,245 reviews