Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Quick and efficient service. My friend loved her present.
I ordered a lemon tree to say thank you to a friend for having me to stay. She had mentioned that she would really like one for her conservatory. The tree arrived 2 days after ordering and my friend was thrilled and sent me a photo of her and the tree. It had 6 lemons on. Very good service and would definitely use again. 😀
The recipient was happy with the baby Roses! Arrived on time too. Thanks
Very good ! Lovely basket , delivery right on time , will most certainly repeat
My wife loves the Forever rose I got for our wedding anniversary. It really is a stunning flower and if I’m honest turned out to be even better than I expected. The inclusive card with my chosen message was a nice touch although I didn’t expect it to be a large card and could of written a lot on it! Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service 👏
Lovely flowers and great timely delivery.
Pretty good selection and fine quality. A Sunday delivery would have been ideal.
Good service beautiful flowers a very happy recipient.
My daughter and son in law were delighted with the flowers and the prosecco on their first wedding anniversary.
Great service :) My plant came on time and was exactly as pictured.
Delivered on time and beautiful bunch of flowers.
Great service and beautiful flowers.
Excellent service, good products, well done
Great service...well organized website. Very user friendly. Great tracking. Will certainly recommend
Quick and easy to order. Delivered on time. The recipient was delighted with the flowers.
Very quick delivery and stunning flowers! Very happy, thank you. Just need someone to order some for me now :-)
This was a present so I haven't actually seen the orchid I ordered but it was delivered on the date i requested.
Excellent communication, fast delivery and my friend loved the flowers and champagne.
I’m so glad you’ve made it possible for a Singaporean to order online and surprise a friend in London . Thank you.
top quality, great service