Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Mrs Jill McLaren
Appleyard London 5 star review on 19th January 2019
Sue Gosselin
More Photos & Videos
First time I’ve used your service but will be back.
My mum loved the flowers and it was easy to track the delivery
The flowers were not particularly cheap, but the quality was there and the bouquet included species that you won't find in supermarkets. The delivery service was punctual and followed the "leave on site" instructions. Most importantly, my wife was very pleased.
good service
Have used Appleyard for years, usually great service. Very occasional delay in deliveries. Bouquets always smaller than expected tbh but using a cash back website makes it ok.
Because I sent the bouquet as a sympathy token I cannot comment on the quality as I would not ask the recipient at this time. I would say the ordering process is very good and being updated on the delivery process and it reaching its destination is very reassuring. I have had flowers in the past and the recipients have always commented on how lovely their flowers have been.
Didn’t get to see the flowers in person but they arrived on time and my mum was very happy with them
Did expect a little more for the price, but very nice
My daughter as told me the flowers are beautiful, but paid for a card and it was just a plain black card ,
Very efficient service even in these crazy times.
Apparently the yellow rose in a pot arrived in good time and was as expected. Though I haven't seen a photo of the actual gift itself.
No problems sending flowers to a relative.
Flowers were lovely and easy to order, and what's more delivered on time
Beautiful bouquet of roses and foliage. Quite expensive compared with other suppliers but beautiful nevertheless.
Three separate gifts delivered all report beautiful plants, healthy and fresh.
I have used Appleyard twice now and they have been reliable and brought pleasure to the recipients.
Great flowers
Initially emailed yourselves as I was really concerned when I realised you used yodel as your carrier as I’ve had so many bad experiences with them , however the flowers were a gift for a friend and they arrived safely and she was really pleased with them , although your flowers are lovely I would still be concerned about using yodel,
Easy to order. Lovely flowers.
Easy ordering and payment process.
Appleyard London is rated 4.50 based on 7,440 reviews