Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

The flowers arrived very fresh and beautiful looking. They smell wonderful. They were a treat for my daughter the week before her baby was due and to brighten up the jouse to add to the Christmas decorations. The flowers were smaller/fewer than l would have expected for a lux size.
Excellent customer service provided replacement flowers & gift when 1st delivery went astray. Lovely fresh flowers well appreciated by recipients.
Looked lovely On time! What more can you ask for?
Very happy with the olive tree I ordered. No complaints
Nice flowers. Lasting well so far at 8 days.
fab flowers as usual
I don't have a picture of what was delivered, but was impressed by the fact that I was able to track the Yodel vehicle.
The only reason it wasn’t 5 stars is because my discount voucher didn’t work.
Very nice thanks
Pleased with quality of flowers and timely delivery!
Not much to say. All well organised, and my friend who received the bay tree remarked how nicely it was wrapped and how good it looks.
Great stylish products and a great price. But if you have any queries it's almost impossible to contact them. I eventually got an email reply 2 days later, or you have to make do with generic FAQs, etc. I couldn't find a phone number anywhere. If you persevere with the auto chat you can eventually speak to someone on live chat, but not straightforward when looking for help.
I ordered a bouquet for my friend's special birthday as she was not able to celebrate with the planned party. She was delighted with the bouquet which arrived as per instructed.
I bought a bouquet of flowers and the recipient was very happy with them.
Recommended! I ordered a bouquet at Appleyard's to be delivered to my daughter Rhea in London for her birthday. I chose Appleyard because the website is easy to negotiate and the bouquets on offer are quite affordable and look good. The only thing that didn't go so well was that the website automatically filled in my daughter's name and address as both the sender and the receiver (!) But it didn't matter much in the end as the delivery was prompt and the bouquet turned out to be lovely - we were all very pleased! Thank you! Hester Wolvekamp
I’ve ordered from Appleyard London for a birthday gift. The flowers arrived in perfect conditions and on the advised time! Excited that I made my friend happy!
Great service, lovely flowers, responsive , rather difficult web site ( too complicated) , too many offers.....better if stick to simpler model, just good service and lovely flowers
Stunning flowers, lovely and fresh and beautifully presented. Delivered on time in a lovely box.
Nice looking arrangement. A few red berries detached in transit, otherwise fine.
Order and delivery were great and on time with me being kept up to date. It was a gift and recipient was delighted and sent me a photo. Champagne and flowers were perfect. My only issue is I added on some chocolates and the box was damaged during delivery - that aspect was disappointing but overall great service
Appleyard London is rated 4.56 based on 9,263 reviews