Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

This is the second time I have used AppleYard.

I was really disappointed this time, I spent £90 on flowers and they started die within a few days of being delivered.
The bouquet was not as shown on the website and not worth the £80 paid. I spend a lot of money annually on flowers so when they told me it was because the blooms had yet to open, it felt like a stock response to similar complaints. It had nothing to do with the blooms not opening. I complained and they offered a discount on a future order. In other words - nothing!
We bought an extra large Serenity bouquet for someone's milestone birthday and paid the extra for it to be delivered by 12noon on a Sunday. The delivery service was excellent, on time and we knew when it was delivered.
However we saw the bouquet 4 days later and we were disappointed by both the small size and that the roses were wilting. It didn't represent £49.99 worth of flowers.
The flowers were dull, some petals on the roses looked rotten and some 1 stem was damaged. It was a disappointment (especially compared to the other flowers that were gifted on the day), I will never use this company again.
Sorry to hear this. We'd be disappointed too. One of our team will be in touch.
You forgot to add the card and that spoiled everything (+waisted my time thinking about the card).
I'm sorry to hear that and can totally understand how that can take some of the pleasure away from the gesture. One of our team will contact you about this.
Sadly the boxed flowers didn't fit through the recipient's letterbox and were left in the Post Office sorting office over the weekend.
Oh no! Difficult to know if the recipient had an unusually small letterbox or if the postman didn't realise the box would fit. Either way, this isn't acceptable. One of our team will be in touch.
It was a beautiful bouquet sent for my mother's birthday. The flowers arrived on time and looked beautiful. The reason for the poor review is that the majority of the flowers only lasted 3 days before they wilted and browned. Quite a few of the buds didn't open at all and just fell off. We buy flowers on a regular basis (Morrisons, Tesco, M&S etc.) and they usually last around 2 weeks.
You're right to expect better! Flowers sometimes don't do what is expected, but we guarantee our bouquets for 7 days. We'll send you an email regarding this.
The first order arrvived a day late and the second order the quality and quantity were, in my opinion, very poor and not good value for money.
For the cost of the flowers I wasn't happy with the standard at all, majority died within 2/3 days & left the flowers looking more lifeless than they where when they arrived. Overall not happy as they were a gift for my partners graduation.
My order was delivered on time but I was very disappointed to hear from the recipient that a lot of the roses and stems were snapped. She told me that they had clearly been damaged or dropped as the box was split.
I was very disappointed with this and do not expect to pay nearly £60 for damaged flowers. I am sorry to say that I will not be recommending Appleyard to anyone
We're really sorry to hear that. It sounds like there has been some damage while with our courier. You're right not to expect that. One of our team will be in touch with you to help.
I orderd 100 roses to celebrate valentines for my wife who became a new Mum with our first child 6 weeks ago.

After your firm was highly rated from well known magazines etc I chose your firm for the order

However I have been disappointed by the bloomed buds which were blackend and overall seemed like the roses were dying after 2 days. Embarrassing to say the least. My wife followed the instructions trimmed the stems and placed them in a vase but after 2 days I am disappointed by the quality of roses I have received I don’t mind paying for quality but I feel let down by my order.

I hope someone can address my negative experience.
They should last longer than 2 days so that's no good. Sorry to hear about this. One of the team will be in contact.
Received flowers and the roses were all Turning brown I emailed customer services and still haven't been contacted this was 2 weeks ago
Sorry about that! We don't seem to have received anything. One of our customer service team will be in touch.
Despite delivering and not then not leaving with elderly neighbours as instructed - then finding the two of the key flowers ( antique carnations and hypercium ) and forgetting also the printed China jug I paid extra for - everything else was OK
They did try hard by repaying my delivery charge , resending the bouquet with the correct flowers and including the vase and included a small box of chocolates
However , with important gifts for important events ( this was a 65th birthday ) good recovery can never replace getting it right first time
Sorry again and thanks for leaving such measure feedback. We entirely agree with your final point.
You didn't include my message so she didn't know who they were from. Quite vital
The selection of the site is beautiful and i wanted a luxurious bouquet for my mothers birthday. I selected the bouquet and requested a larger size to have more stems. I thought the bouquet would arrive full and beautiful but when i went to my mums house to visit the bouquet was nice but looked very ordinary. It did not look lavish or like we had selected the larger size.

I was disappointed as wanted the bouquet to truly be as it was in the photo. I did not even notice the flowers. The yellow flowers were very small and they are meant to be the focal point of the bouquet the foliage was not noticeable and all the flowers shown in the photo were definitely not all included as the bouquet appeared extremely simple and basic considering the price and reputation it was a let down .

The parcel did arrive on time though which was appreciated.
Sorry to read this. One of our team will contact you to see how we make it up to you.
Hi,
I would like to share my disappointment with the tracking service. I paid for this extra service to be sure that both my orders will be delivered on the specific day of Friday May the 13th.
One of them was delivered on the requested day but I was unable to track anything because I never received the link to track the order.
For the second order, I could not track the order either and the order was delivered on Monday instead of Friday.
Vinita
I'm sorry to hear the tracking links were not working. One of our team will be in touch today regarding the late delivery. Thanks.
I ordered flowers for my mum's birthday and I ordered the large version which was supposed to have 24 roses. Not only were there not enough roses but they didn't even deliver them to the right address. The lovely person on a completely different road drove over after work to deliver them. Will definitely not be ordering from here again!
I'm sorry to hear that Royal Mail go the wrong address and grateful to your neighbour. One of our team will be in touch regarding the amount of flowers. Many thanks.
Flowers were ok but were quick to wilt. Think that will be the last time I use appleyard, sadly.
Delivery botched flowers not received
The roses I bought were in bloom the day they arrived, almost a little late but the lillies took a good 5 days to bloom. Whilst this fits with the 7 day guarantee, you get a bunch of flowers that look awful when they arrive and wait for the others to bloom before they die finally. Not a great impression to set.
Appleyard London is rated 4.54 based on 8,584 reviews