Appleyard London Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm weekdays, 9am Saturday and 11am Sunday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Received flowers and the roses were all Turning brown I emailed customer services and still haven't been contacted this was 2 weeks ago"
Sorry about that! We don't seem to have received anything. One of our customer service team will be in touch.
"Despite delivering and not then not leaving with elderly neighbours as instructed - then finding the two of the key flowers ( antique carnations and hypercium ) and forgetting also the printed China jug I paid extra for - everything else was OK They did try hard by repaying my delivery charge , resending the bouquet with the correct flowers and including the vase and included a small box of chocolates However , with important gifts for important events ( this was a 65th birthday ) good recovery can never replace getting it right first time"
Sorry again and thanks for leaving such measure feedback. We entirely agree with your final point.
"You didn't include my message so she didn't know who they were from. Quite vital"
"The selection of the site is beautiful and i wanted a luxurious bouquet for my mothers birthday. I selected the bouquet and requested a larger size to have more stems. I thought the bouquet would arrive full and beautiful but when i went to my mums house to visit the bouquet was nice but looked very ordinary. It did not look lavish or like we had selected the larger size. I was disappointed as wanted the bouquet to truly be as it was in the photo. I did not even notice the flowers. The yellow flowers were very small and they are meant to be the focal point of the bouquet the foliage was not noticeable and all the flowers shown in the photo were definitely not all included as the bouquet appeared extremely simple and basic considering the price and reputation it was a let down . The parcel did arrive on time though which was appreciated."
Sorry to read this. One of our team will contact you to see how we make it up to you.
"Hi, I would like to share my disappointment with the tracking service. I paid for this extra service to be sure that both my orders will be delivered on the specific day of Friday May the 13th. One of them was delivered on the requested day but I was unable to track anything because I never received the link to track the order. For the second order, I could not track the order either and the order was delivered on Monday instead of Friday. Vinita"
I'm sorry to hear the tracking links were not working. One of our team will be in touch today regarding the late delivery. Thanks.
"I ordered flowers for my mum's birthday and I ordered the large version which was supposed to have 24 roses. Not only were there not enough roses but they didn't even deliver them to the right address. The lovely person on a completely different road drove over after work to deliver them. Will definitely not be ordering from here again!"
I'm sorry to hear that Royal Mail go the wrong address and grateful to your neighbour. One of our team will be in touch regarding the amount of flowers. Many thanks.
"Flowers were ok but were quick to wilt. Think that will be the last time I use appleyard, sadly."
"Delivery botched flowers not received"
"The roses I bought were in bloom the day they arrived, almost a little late but the lillies took a good 5 days to bloom. Whilst this fits with the 7 day guarantee, you get a bunch of flowers that look awful when they arrive and wait for the others to bloom before they die finally. Not a great impression to set."
"Hi, I have used Appleyard flowers a few times in the past. On the last 2 occasions the roses died within 3-4 days. Only 1 rose blossomed. The rest died before they had opened up. I changed water, gave them flower food and cut the stems on 2 occasions. The other flowers stayed alive. I wrote to customer services on Appleyards homepage describing what had happened and that I was unhappy (You get a 7 day guarantee). But Ive still not heard anything back. (This was weeks ago). I will not be ordering flowers from Appleyard flowers in the future."
"Bucket was not delivered on the programmed date, even though it was nice. We had to personally go to the Post Office. They have not offered any refund and/or compensation."
Dear Gerard, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are sorry to learn of the difficulties you experienced with your delivery. We can see that you have been in touch with our customer support department, and trust that any issues will be resolved to your satisfaction. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
"Unfortunately the flowers delivered did not match the description of the images on the website. Very disappointing!"
"Flowers were received at the scheduled time (just as well given the massive delivery surcharge) but for such a premium price I was disappointed by both the quality and quantity of the flowers. The roses were already showing their age and past their best, most of the flowers struggled to last more than three days. The size of the bunch was pretty small given the price. Felt like a rip off at the price, will stay with local florists in future as the lack of care was self evident. Never again."
"Small, not impressed for the money!"
"Flowers delivered on time in good condition , unfortunately the flowers only lasted 4 days before they started to wilt and die . we would not order again as not impressed at all ."
Dear David, Thank you for providing us with your feedback. One of our top goals is for our flowers to remain fresh as long as possible, and we are sorry to learn that on this occasion this did not happen. We hope that the assistance which was provided by our customer support department has been to your satisfaction, and apologise for any disappointment caused. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
"I was really disappointed at the quality of the bouquet, most of the flowers were brown and crispy at the edge of the petals, and the colour of the flowers were really drab. Usually we have received lovely displays from you, therefore this was a really disappointing experience."
Dear Felicity, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are sorry to learn that on this occasion your experience was not up to the high standard you have come to expect from us. Your feedback has been forwarded to our quality control department, and we would like to thank you for helping us avoid similar issues in the future. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
"The flowers were well assorted and presented however as with a previous experience here, the stems were cut far too short, hence, losing some of that graciousness which should be expected with long stem roses et al."
"It was excellent that the flowers came next day when ordered after 10pm . However when there was no answer at the door for less than 5 minutes the flowers were thrown at least 10 metres across the garden , over the gate . After which I received a text stating that they were 'PLACED' behind the gate . However the roses still looked very nice but sadly the lilies never opened . Overall I was quite disappoint and felt I didn't get the service I paid for ."
Dear Lewis, Thank you for providing us with your feedback. We seek to provide the best possible experience for our customers in every way relating to their order, and dependable and timely delivery of our bouquets is very important to us. We are sorry to learn of your disappointment with this aspect of your order, and would like to offer our apologies for not meeting our high standards on this occasion. Kind Regards, Team Appleyard London
"When I started ordering from Appleyard, the flowers were fabulous however over the past few months several orders have been quite poor. I have therefore now decided to take my valued custom elsewhere to a company who prefers my several orders each month. When you are purchasing flowers for not only family but clients, you need to ensure that the gift you are giving is as high a quality as you or your company - Appleyard are no longer for filling this. Very disappointed."
Hi Rachel, Thank you for providing us with your valued feedback. We are very sorry to learn that your confidence in our service has been shaken, and assure you that we will do our best to restore your faith in us. Your contact details have been forwarded to our customer support team, and one of our agents will be in touch shortly to discuss the most suitable course of action. In the meantime, please accept our apologies for not meeting our high standards on this occasion. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London.
"I thought the flowers were very underwhelming for the price paid, the card wasnt with them either I like quality and don't mind paying for nice items but they were very small and not worth the price paid"
Hi Emma, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valued feedback. As a luxury brand, we aim to provide the highest quality, both in terms of the flowers we receive, and the experience of our customers. We are very sorry to learn that on this occasion your experience was less than satisfactory, and have forwarded this to our customer support team. One of our agents will contact you directly in order to assist you and investigate the issue as quickly as possible. Kind regards, Team Appleyard London
Appleyard London is rated 4.24 based on 4,306 reviews