Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Appleyard London 5 star review on 26th October 2018
Miss I
Appleyard London 5 star review on 22nd October 2018
More Photos & Videos
The flowers arrived a day late and most of the roses were already dead by this point. I tracked the delivery, it was on track and then changed to ‘this parcel could not be delivered today please check back for updates’. There were no updates given and they eventually arrived over 24 hours later.
worth every penny and still going. even though they have dried.
Disgusted with the flowers. I threw most away. The carnations were grey where the mauve colour had faded as they were so old. I had to pull petals off the roses as they were so brown.
I contacted customer service via live chat, sent pics and no one got back to me.

The flowers were for a celebrity with over half a million twitter followers, it’s safe to say her birthday flowers were a massive disappointment and totally embarrassing for me.
Hi Tara,

Thank you so much for your recent purchase and feedback

I am really sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your recent purchase as we do understand that this was for a birthday however I do see that a team leader has contacted you with a solution which you are happy with. Thank you for allowing us to put things right

Sincerest apologies

Appleyard London Team
Quite disappointed with the flowers paid extra to get chic the flowers don’t look nothing like the picture .. only plus I can say got the delivery on Mother’s Day (today) on the day it was suppose to come . Two stars for the delivery service
Once again first class service beautiful outstanding flowers thank you
The flowers were very nice, I think my wife would have been shocked to find out they cost approx £50. The flowers were nice, but the bouquet was small, and that unfortunately makes it look like you haven't spent what you spent on them, which makes me question the value for money. i'm sure the flowers are expensive - but unfortunately perceptions are what count here, at least for me!
Thanks for the feedback regarding this particular bouquet - agreed - perceptions are what count. This has been passed on accordingly so we can review the pricing.
The service and delivery was very good, my only issue was the cost and value for money. I felt that the flowers I purchased were very much over priced. I would have valued these at half the value I paid.
The delivery company was unable to locate the addressee - but did not inform me, nor it seems did they inform Appleyard.
Consequently they were delivered half dead several days later when the address had been verified.
I was mortified that the flowers, for an 80th birthday present, were delivered in such a state.
Appleyard needs to sort its processes in such a situation - dead flowers should never be delivered! Full stop.
The postal flowers I sent my sister in law were delightful
Appleyard London 5 star review on 19th September 2017
50 red roses were well presented, though two had lost their heads, otherwise great. Only lasted 4 days which was disappointing.
didnt show up on time as I paid for next day delivery and half of the flowers was dead.
Sorry to hear this. I understand our team are already discussing this issue with you.
The flowers delivered had absolutely no bearing on what I ordered. VERY disappointing.
The flowers were high quality, of course, also the delivery and customer service was very convenient. Even though some special adjustments had to be made one day prior to delivery, the customer service did its best in order to align the delivery.
Several flowers in the bouquet arrived dead...presentation not what I expected. I will not be ordering again.
What a pity. We're sorry to hear that. If you do decide to order again please bear in mind that if your flowers arrive in a poor state you can contact us so we can organise a reorder.
Mum loved the flower, made a great mother's day better !
The bouquet I ordered was awful. Over half the flowers were dead & the chocolates were not sent
Tried to order some Mother's Day flowers 10 days early, and even now their website can't cope! Absolutely useless...yet another company who hasn't understood anything about IT infrastructure or consumer demand and who clearly don't have a contingency. If you are a business that relies on people buying something from your website, and yet your website doesn't work, you don't have a business. Have spent my £50 elsewhere.....won't stay in business very long unless they sort this mess out.
The initial order filing was fine. However, when I selected 'proceed' to checkout, the first time it hung with an unhelpful error message. Submitting again dumped me right back to the order form. I called your helpline, and having explained what happened she went quiet for a few sends and then said 'Yes...?' She didn't take my number correctly the first time, and despite promising to phone back I've not had any contact since. I eventually placed the order again and it seems to have gone through. To be honest, if I didn't have the discount voucher I would have gone elsewhere. Hopefully the flowers will be delivered on 14/2
Ordering didn't make me happy Twice I have tried on separation occasions with great difficulty putting the order through. I sent a e mail explaining I couldn't see if payment meant had gone through with no reply so I had to order from another florists. Surley communication and reply should be a priority
Lovely flowers which my mum liked a lot... came a day too late for her birthday however even though I paid more for the delivery date...
Appleyard London is rated 4.54 based on 8,514 reviews