Appleyard London Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

company-profile.Click_here
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"I ordered flowers online on the 20/12/16 after realising I had put the wrong address on the form I emailed them straight back with the correct one asking for confirmation. After emailing them 10 times, both phone numbers on their website are not contactable !! I have not received any confirmation, any return phone call, any communication from them and they delivered the flowers to the wrong address. This is the most unprofessional company I have ever dealt with and I would strongly advise you to never use them, it is now 4 days later after my initial communication and they have never make contact with me. Very Very Poor Service, plenty of other professional flower companies out there to chose from !!!!!"
"I AM THE RECIPIENT, NOT THE SENDER. CHRISTMAS BOUQUET ARRIVED WITH FLOWERS SPRAYED IN SILVER 'PAINT' - THE PAINT WAS STILL WET AND SLIMY, AND IT COVERED MY HANDS, KITCHEN SINK AND WORKTOP WITH WET SILVER PAINT. THE PAINT SPRAYED ON THE PINK ROSES THEN WENT PATCHY AND I HAD TO THROW AWAY HALF THE BOUQUET. YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS AWFUL - I'VE HAD NO APOLOGY, NO EXPLANATION, DESPITE PHONING AND EMAILING. I'LL NEVER RECOMMEND YOU - WHAT A SHAME, IT WOULD ONLY TAKE A PHONE CALL."
"RUBBISH..........Failed to deliver on day requested. Blamed the courier. Took 20 minutes to get through to 'sales team' who were perfunctory with an apology. Does Marks & Spencer know that a company they're associated with are failing to meet the standards expected. Steer clear. Requested a refund."
"Ordered flowers to be sent to my wife on our wedding anniversary but they didn't arrive. Received a formulaic response from Appleyard passing on the blame to their courier and saying that the flowers will arrive at some stage (on another day). While they have a nice website, I would strongly recommend using another company which is able to guarantee delivery on a specific day."
"Flower looked ok when delivered but 3 days later totally dead. They were delivered by Royal Mail to the east of Scotland in freezing conditions. Trued phoning but just kept on hold. They were a gift from our daughters for our Ruby wedding but couldn't even get any pleasure out of them"
"A friend ordered a surprise flower delivery for me and after about a week, she asked if I had received any packages lately. I hadn't, so she followed up with Appleyard who replied that they tried to deliver, but no one was home. I live in a house broken up into ten units, so in the rare event that they came when I wasn't home, our neighbors always accept our packages. If anything, I would have expected a delivery notification. Nonetheless, I called Appleyard many times, no one picked up. I brought it up on Twitter and was told I would hear something soon. This conversation repeated two more times. I still haven't heard from Appleyard, nor has my friend received a refund. I had never heard of Appleyard beforehand (as they're not on any recommended floral lists in London), but now the stories that I've seen are similar in nature to mine."
"This is an overseas run company with no uk support. Delivery form posted on web said they couldn't gain access or leave a calling card when the address has a 24/7 porter who was present all day! tried customer service who just made up one story after another and we missed sending a lovely arrangement to some very important people who are getting married. All calls sound like an Indian call centre and they told me they were in Manchester when the web says they are based in London. Wouldn't ever use them again. Beware if you do"
Firstly and most importantly, it's never nice to read about an occasion ruined by flowers not arriving in time so for that we're genuinely sorry, and we're sorry that the information given to us by our courier seemed to contradict what happened. You've had a poor experience so we've let you down, simple as that. The courier are our responsibility and we accept the blame.

While I sympathise with the reasons you made some assumptions about our business, I feel I should correct them. We're not overseas run. We have offices in London and Manchester (Salford, technically). The only overseas element is a small outsourced customer support team based in South Africa. They're outsourced but we like to think of them as part of our team. There are various reasons we use an outsourced team but we use this one because they're good at their job and care about their (our) customers.
"I have used Appleyard for quite a while and very disappointed with my most recent interaction. Flowers arrived, flowers were upside down and box was damaged, flowers didnt even last more than 3 days plus most of them were damaged so basically had half the flowers. My wife to be was very upset. Sad to say it but probably the last time i will use Appleyard after being a loyal customer."
Sorry to hear about that. It sounds like your flowers were not shown the correct level of care required by Royal Mail. One of our team will be in contact to make it up to you.
"Service was amazing, delivered on time, only issue was i tried to call customer service but took so long to speak to their customer service team."
"I have ordered flowers a couple of times now, I have found it easy and straightforward to order online. Both times the deliveries arrived on time and it's nice to be kept up to date with a text. The flowers are beautiful with some still in bud. Both recipients have been delighted with their flowers. I wouldn't hesitate to order from Appleyard again and again."
"When the flowers arrived,I was amazed how the flowers are so beautiful each of flowers were carefully packed and it's last so I will surely recommend to my friends,thank you so much for make my day."
"Flowers arrived on time, were beautifully packaged and in a very fresh and vibrant condition. recipients were extremely happy with the gift and we will all definitely use Appleyard again. Thank you for your excellent service."
"I bought the bouquet for my daughter- in- law on the birth of my grandaughter and she was very pleased"
"Delivery was fine, but the flowers were not. Pretty much every flower apart from 2 or 3 was dead or dying. This is unacceptable when the expectation is a loved one will receive flowers in good condition, it's what the customer pays for. Also, this isn't the first time, unfortunately I won't be using AppleYard again. Great selection and delivery, but very poor results."
You're right to expect more. We can't imagine what could have happened to cause so many flowers being dead on day of arrival on next day delivery. While there are issues that can affect the quality of flowers on arrival, that is unusual and we're sorry for that being the case. One of our CS team will be in touch to assist you further.
"Sunflowers didn't open up very much and died very quickly, better quality and longer lasting sunflowers can be bought at Tesco. Packaging was very appealing and they were delivered on time."
"Ordered flowers to be delivered on a Friday,paying the extra delivery charge too. Made it clear that these were a gift for a new mum,and to be patient waiting for the door to be answered. Needless to say the flowers did not get delivered and a note was left that the flowers would be at a local pharmacy the next day -Saturday. The recipients went to collect,and the flowers had not been delivered to them either,as DPD don't apparently deliver at the weekends. Contacted Appleyard to complain by email,and had no response,basically they couldn't care less. Very poor service,will never use them again"
So sorry to hear about this. One of our team will be in touch. We have not received your email, otherwise we would have got back to you - we do take complaints seriously.
"The flowers we ordered were not available: we were contacted 're an alternative however did not agree, however the lilies were still sent at twice the cost and a wholly inappropriate flower for the occasion, both expensive and embarrassing for us!"
Truly sorry to hear that a replacement was sent out while we were awaiting confirmation from you. You were never charged for the lilies, and we have also now refunded you for the original order.
"Wedding bouquet flowers were rotten had to use Waitrose instead"
We were sorry to hear that at the time and hope you were satisfied with the resolution, if not the actual bouquet.
"Flowers were sent to my cousin which arrived on time and she was really pleased with so I'm very happy thanks. Beautiful flower selection and inspired combinations. Classy site also. I will use again. Thanks"
"Found on the Internet. Never used before but have been disappointed in the past with local interflora florists using up their old bits and M & S sending the wrong items. Very pleased with Appleyard, though. Two lots of flowers ordered - one a bereavement another as a thank you - both recipients very happy with bouquet received."
Appleyard London is rated 4.31 based on 4,875 reviews