Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Perfect from ordering to delivery, would definitely order again
The flowers were a gift and looked lovely
Very easy and quick delivery
Efficient and reliable. Would definitely recommend!
Lovely flowers, lasted well. Recipient was very pleased.
My friend loved them.
Good quality, turnt up mostly in buds so opened up lovely within a couple of days.
I've placed another order since.
Absolutely delighted with the service and quality of the plant that was ordered.
I was very pleased with the service and the recipient said the flowers were beautiful. Thanks
Flowers are ok but the service wasn't great. The delivery guy never knocked the door so I didn't know they had arrived.
They were great
Very good service .. Order received in time .. Thank you
It was a present for my mum and they were beautiful
Appleyard London 5 star review on 12th January 2021
This was the first time I had ordered from Appleyard London. The house plants were for my Daughter's birthday and she was pleased that they arrived very well packed and the plants were healthy.
Flowers arrived in perfect condition after 8pm on my wife's birthday.... Clearly this wasn't what I had in mind. Flowers still looking good after a week but due to late in the day (evening) delivery not sure I'd use Appleyard again or recommend.
1st bouquet from annual subscription arrived promptly with Mum in law, she is delighted wth the bouquet and commented that the flowers looked like they had just been picked they were so fresh
These were a gift for a friend and she was delighted, she sent me a photo of them. They did look lovely but I felt that there could have been a few more to reflect value for money.
Very good
Great delivery service
Will use again
Recipient of flowers very happy
Beautiful flowers, really pleased. I hope the quality and variety of flowers continues each month.
Having tried other subscriptions of flowers in the past, I am now trying Appleford and as this is only the first month I feel it is only right I give it 3*** but everything ok so far.
Appleyard London is rated 4.56 based on 9,068 reviews