Appleyard London Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm weekdays, 9am Saturday and 11am Sunday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Good service"
"Appleyard is my go to supplier of flowers. Exceptional quality flowers at fantastic prices."
"Thanks for asking. I wasn't happy at all. This was a flower order for Valentine's Day. The order was dumped on the doormat very late in the day, just before we were going out for dinner. No ringing of the doorbell, no knock on the door, no message to my phone. Very poor service, I won't be using Appleyard again."
"Flowers could have been better quality... Looked a bit thrown together, some old cut on leaves and tired flowers petal edges."
"Even when i complain, you send me a standard/templated response, then ignore my follow up reply... then have the audacity to ask about the service. If you're not going to follow up on my complaint, i suggest you stop contacting me."
"The bouquet did not last the 7 days before collapsing & wilting"
"Hd discounted flowers through Times offer - even with discount arrangement was poor & quality of flowers not good - lasted less than a week. Couldn't recommend & wouldn't use again Much better local florists or even high street suppliers"
"Good delivery service provided and helpful customer support"
"I am currently attached overseas but Appleyard London was able to not only deliver the perfect flowers but also the message I want to tell to my loved one. Thank you very much for such excellent service!"
"Flowers delivered on time and lasted an age when they were brought home. Great quality and service."
"Fantastic flowers, just like the photos! Highly recommended!"
"Flowers were fresh and came on time!"
"Very happy with the quality and service provided. Will recommend to others."
"You’re pricy.. but it is worth the experience :) the flowers come immaculate, the presentation in the box is incredible and the notes feel handwritten. Worth the money."
"It delivered well, however the flowers started wilting after a week."
"Excellent service and stunningly beautiful flowers. Definitely will purchase again."
"The bouquet was ok, just. I have got better one's for less and this was a half price offer. If I'd paid full price I would be seriously upset. It didn't last well either, barely a week. I've had bouquet's from M&S last up to twice as long. Think I'll stick to M&S"
"Beautiful arrangement, delivered as promised, very happy and would highly recommend to anyone. Will definitely be using this company again."
"Flowers arrived on time, but were a smaller bunch than seemed from the photo, but that may have been as it was a "Times" offer? Flowers only lasted 4 days, Sainsburys and M&S usually get to 7-9 days."
"Very happy with the service, and the quality and appearance of the flowers (bouquet looked exactly as illustrated on the website) - my wife was delighted to receive them. Thank you Appleyard London."
Appleyard London is rated 4.25 based on 4,253 reviews