Appleyard London Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Click Here
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"I ordered flowers for Mother's Day. They didn't arrive until after Mother's Day and the lady in the support desk promised to phone me back but never did when I phoned up to find out where the flowers had gone . The flower when it arrived was great. But it was late and customer service was poor."
"Bad customer service, flowers looked tired on arrival"
"The flowers and jug were bought as a gift, and they were acceptable. However the cashback through quidco did not track, and the claim I raised has been "with the retailer" since Jan 19th (thats over 2 months now). I do not feel that without the cashback the flowers were value for money since the price was obviously inflated in the first place to enable such a high rate (was supposed to be 26%. I have taken this up with Quidco to no avail - what can Appleyard do about it?"
"Not impressed with the subscription service. My boyfriend bought me an Appleyard subscription for Christmas. It's a lovely idea, but we were expecting the flowers to change each month as they were advertised as "seasonal". Instead, I have ended up with 3 versions of the exact same bunch of flowers which were very Christmas themed - dark red roses, thistle etc. He wrote to customer services who offered to send out a free bunch of flowers which has just arrived. It's also exactly the same as the previous bunches. I was going to ask him to extend the subscription for my birthday, but I'm not so keen on receiving Christmas flowers for the rest of the year! No problems with the delivery etc but I wouldn't recommend the subscription."
"They were not delivered on my friend's birthday but the day after. I hadn't read the small print that this could happen with the free delivery."
"My flowers weren't delivered to the recipient and Appleyard Flowers didn't even realise the order had gone missing. Nothing says thank you like a bunch of flowers that is two weeks later than the event! Makes me look ungrateful and inconsiderate!"
"The initial order filing was fine. However, when I selected 'proceed' to checkout, the first time it hung with an unhelpful error message. Submitting again dumped me right back to the order form. I called your helpline, and having explained what happened she went quiet for a few sends and then said 'Yes...?' She didn't take my number correctly the first time, and despite promising to phone back I've not had any contact since. I eventually placed the order again and it seems to have gone through. To be honest, if I didn't have the discount voucher I would have gone elsewhere. Hopefully the flowers will be delivered on 14/2"
"The flowers were lovely but I was disappointed with the size of the boquiet. Also the roses were dead before the lilies had bloomed."
"My flowers were not delivered on the day expected. When I phoned the next day I was told they hadn't been released (although I'd received an email to say they had been) So we couldn't give them to the lady they were intended for on the correct day. Original day for delivery was Friday, so with weekend in between, we received them on the Monday. They were, as expected, beautiful blooms and lasted a long time. Maybe I should have been offered a refund of p & p on this bouquet as a goodwill gesture instead of £5 off next order ???"
"I got an email notification on a Thursday saying that the flowers had already been dispatched. 48h later and the flowers were not yet delivered (!). I called the customer service and they couldn't tell me whether the flowers had been delivered or not or when would that happen. The customer service also told me that the flowers have a 7 day guarantee once they are packaged...if more than 2 days are "lost" while the flowers are "in transit"...it's a pity it takes this long"
I think there's been a misunderstanding - the 7 day guarantee states that once the recipient has the flowers, they're guaranteed for 7 days from then. Your order was delivered on time, so I'm surprised our team couldn't advise you of that.
"sent flowers by post to my daughter in edinburgh and she received 6 sorry looking roses all very much needing water. after a few hours it became apparant that 3 were in a bad way and didnt fully recover and started losing petals..maybe take the extra time and wrap stems in wet paper and a plastic covering..doubt will use again..weather wasnt an issue as i sent other flowers from another company and they all arrived perfect condition"
"Within a day of delivery two of the five roses are drooping and going brown. The flowers were all wide open when delivered, apart from the one lily stalk which is likely to remain closed until the other flowers have expired.( yes I was in when they arrived yesterday, they were trimmed and put in in fresh water with feed. It is not a warm room) Very disappointed indeed with the quality of this bouquet"
I'm sorry to hear that but can see that one of our team has now spoken to you to organise a replacement order.
"arrived christmas eve eve a gift from my daughter packed tightly into box. looked grim on opening but tried to make light of it as said daughter present. roses already droopy and purple things brown at edges. prepared and put in vase looked slightly better. Lilies tightly closed. by the time the lilies opened the rest were dead. very poor quality for price paid. looked nothing like pic on website. sent email to complain yesterday. still waiting on a reply. flowers guaranteed for 7 days were in bin after 5. go to morrisons better value and longer lasting"
"reacts very slowly. i had to repeat the process 3 times, almost gave up. It does not clear the bag if you make a mistake. i am taking a leap of faith choosing your company again. Last time i used you, the flowers did not turn up, a week overdue."
"This is the second time I have used AppleYard. I was really disappointed this time, I spent £90 on flowers and they started die within a few days of being delivered."
"The bouquet was not as shown on the website and not worth the £80 paid. I spend a lot of money annually on flowers so when they told me it was because the blooms had yet to open, it felt like a stock response to similar complaints. It had nothing to do with the blooms not opening. I complained and they offered a discount on a future order. In other words - nothing!"
"We bought an extra large Serenity bouquet for someone's milestone birthday and paid the extra for it to be delivered by 12noon on a Sunday. The delivery service was excellent, on time and we knew when it was delivered. However we saw the bouquet 4 days later and we were disappointed by both the small size and that the roses were wilting. It didn't represent £49.99 worth of flowers."
"The flowers were dull, some petals on the roses looked rotten and some 1 stem was damaged. It was a disappointment (especially compared to the other flowers that were gifted on the day), I will never use this company again."
Sorry to hear this. We'd be disappointed too. One of our team will be in touch.
"You forgot to add the card and that spoiled everything (+waisted my time thinking about the card)."
I'm sorry to hear that and can totally understand how that can take some of the pleasure away from the gesture. One of our team will contact you about this.
"Sadly the boxed flowers didn't fit through the recipient's letterbox and were left in the Post Office sorting office over the weekend."
Oh no! Difficult to know if the recipient had an unusually small letterbox or if the postman didn't realise the box would fit. Either way, this isn't acceptable. One of our team will be in touch.
Appleyard London is rated 4.31 based on 4,886 reviews