Appleyard London Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Click Here
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"50 red roses were well presented, though two had lost their heads, otherwise great. Only lasted 4 days which was disappointing."
"didnt show up on time as I paid for next day delivery and half of the flowers was dead."
Sorry to hear this. I understand our team are already discussing this issue with you.
"The flowers delivered had absolutely no bearing on what I ordered. VERY disappointing."
"The flowers were high quality, of course, also the delivery and customer service was very convenient. Even though some special adjustments had to be made one day prior to delivery, the customer service did its best in order to align the delivery."
"Several flowers in the bouquet arrived dead...presentation not what I expected. I will not be ordering again."
What a pity. We're sorry to hear that. If you do decide to order again please bear in mind that if your flowers arrive in a poor state you can contact us so we can organise a reorder.
"Mum loved the flower, made a great mother's day better !"
"The bouquet I ordered was awful. Over half the flowers were dead & the chocolates were not sent"
"Tried to order some Mother's Day flowers 10 days early, and even now their website can't cope! Absolutely useless...yet another company who hasn't understood anything about IT infrastructure or consumer demand and who clearly don't have a contingency. If you are a business that relies on people buying something from your website, and yet your website doesn't work, you don't have a business. Have spent my £50 elsewhere.....won't stay in business very long unless they sort this mess out."
"The initial order filing was fine. However, when I selected 'proceed' to checkout, the first time it hung with an unhelpful error message. Submitting again dumped me right back to the order form. I called your helpline, and having explained what happened she went quiet for a few sends and then said 'Yes...?' She didn't take my number correctly the first time, and despite promising to phone back I've not had any contact since. I eventually placed the order again and it seems to have gone through. To be honest, if I didn't have the discount voucher I would have gone elsewhere. Hopefully the flowers will be delivered on 14/2"
"Ordering didn't make me happy Twice I have tried on separation occasions with great difficulty putting the order through. I sent a e mail explaining I couldn't see if payment meant had gone through with no reply so I had to order from another florists. Surley communication and reply should be a priority"
"Lovely flowers which my mum liked a lot... came a day too late for her birthday however even though I paid more for the delivery date..."
"Flowers did not arrive on the day expected. I called the customer service, who didn't know where the order was. In the meantime, 4 days in transit for FLOWERS!!!!!! I asked a refund and the customer service told me that they would have to call the person who was supposed to receive the flowers to confirm whether they had got it or not (!!!!). It's a formal professional relationship I have with the person who was supposed to receive the flowers, so I found that totally inadequate. Appleyard should know where the orders are and what happened to them. Extremely disappointed. I order online all the time and the companies ALWAYS know what happened to the orders. Really bad service"
"My flowers were not delivered on the day expected. When I phoned the next day I was told they hadn't been released (although I'd received an email to say they had been) So we couldn't give them to the lady they were intended for on the correct day. Original day for delivery was Friday, so with weekend in between, we received them on the Monday. They were, as expected, beautiful blooms and lasted a long time. Maybe I should have been offered a refund of p & p on this bouquet as a goodwill gesture instead of £5 off next order ???"
"I got an email notification on a Thursday saying that the flowers had already been dispatched. 48h later and the flowers were not yet delivered (!). I called the customer service and they couldn't tell me whether the flowers had been delivered or not or when would that happen. The customer service also told me that the flowers have a 7 day guarantee once they are packaged...if more than 2 days are "lost" while the flowers are "in transit"...it's a pity it takes this long"
I think there's been a misunderstanding - the 7 day guarantee states that once the recipient has the flowers, they're guaranteed for 7 days from then. Your order was delivered on time, so I'm surprised our team couldn't advise you of that.
"Recipient very happy. Saw bouquet via photograph and they looked beautiful. Excellent quality and good value for money."
"Ordered bouquet for very special birthday which was in a sunday. Received email from Appleyard on friday pm saying they could not fulfill my order and would i like them to send a different bouquet, i emailed back saying please send something as it was too late to order elsewhere. Received a text saying my order would be delivered saturday am. No flowers arrived. Why dont you phone people instead of email!"
"Flowers delivered on wrong day, quality poor and not a skilled bouquet for $90 luxe flowers as advertised on your webpage."
"You deliver on time, with fantastic quality. Appleyard have supplied flowers to 3 people on 2 occasions, one order was to my mother, and my mother in law before Christmas - they were both delighted with the flowers - the flowers themselves were gorgeous and had a really long life - beyond expectations. Both commented on how beautifully they were presented too. The second order was for 'letterbox flowers' to my friend for her birthday. Again, she was delighted with the quality of the presentation as well as the flowers themselves."
"Very poor experience. Ordered early December and still not arrived for the arrival of a new Baby. Do not use Appleyard because you cannot contact them either by phone or email as they do not answer. !!"
"Two orders for employees never arrived and were not even recognised by DX carriers when I contacted them through the tracking link. No way of getting through to you before Christmas despite waiting for over 20 minutes on the phone. After much chasing with you over the following two weeks one was refunded but not the other. Awful customer services and no meaningful apology. This was my first experience and definitely my last. Truly appalling and hugely embarrassing to not be able to present the flowers as planned to my staff."
Appleyard London is rated 4.31 based on 4,884 reviews