Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Appleyard London 5 star review on 26th October 2018
Miss I
Appleyard London 5 star review on 22nd October 2018
More Photos & Videos
Amazing flowers every time, I have been looking for a quality florist with consistently beautiful choices for a long time now I wouldn't use anyone else.
Meant to arrive between 14:00 and 16:00. It was an anniversary present. I received a message at 16:00 they would arrive between 19:00 and 21:00. Two hours after my wife would have left work.
Hi Robert, thank you so much for your recent purchase and feedback. I am really sorry to hear of your disappointment with regards to delivery but I do see that a team leader is looking into this for you to put things right

Appleyard London Team
I am revising this as I ordered flowers for tomorrow and they have arrived again early. Got the standard apology from Appleyard. Flowers and whilst the flowers are of exceptional quality and the customer service is good this is a constant issue when delivering in Scotland and I really wonder why we bother so the thank you flowers have arrived before the actual event we’re thanking them for. Appalling
The flowers didn't arrive. I tried to contact you through the website, it didn't work. Hard to get through on the phone. Very disappointed.
Hi Linda, I’m sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with your order. This is definitely not the level of service we aim to provide, so I’m keen to help put things right. If possible, please could you send an email over to
great flowers
I ordered a birthday subscription for my daughter. The first of the 12 bouquets comprised of beautiful coral peonies. My daughter was delighted and reported that they smelt lovely too!
Poor flowers, poor customer service...plenty of online flower delivery companies so keep away from this one.
Hi aLAN, Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. As I'm sure you can appreciate, we are extremely busy at the moment but our team are working their best to respond to customers as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry to hear about your flowers. We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly DM us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Appleyard London Team
Very disappointed in the flowers given the cost. The photo also gave the impression they came in the metal jug. Will not be using again unfortunately.
hI Jackie, Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. As I'm sure you can appreciate, we are extremely busy at the moment but our team are working their best to respond to customers as quickly as possible. I'm very sorry to hear about your flowers. We pride our self on our product quality & take it very seriously, so this is definitely not the level of service we strive for. If you could kindly DM us your details we would like to contact you to put things right for you"

Consistently good
ordered flowers for my mum for mother’s day and they didn’t get delivered! they did get redelivered 3 days later FOC but still not acceptable.
Please read Facebook reviews. My flowers (and many other people’s) arrived looking nothing like the pictures. Paid extra for a LUX bouquet and received small, limp, half dead arrangement of flowers with a bad smell. Some stems were snapped and could not be used to went straight in the bin before I remembered to take a picture. Complaint service is a joke! Phone number not working and online chat says 30min wait and never refreshes or goes down. The time only ever increases. Terrible service on the back of C grade products. Avoid disappointment and order elsewhere!
Horrible service. My order was delivered to a wrong address and I never received my flowers.
Wouldn’t even give 1 star
DO NOT ORDER
Mother’s Day ruined
Flowers arrived dead, dropping, and not even what I would call a bunch
If I had of got them delivered straight to me I would have bined them and went to Tesco for better value
Item charged for and missing from order (vase)
No help what so ever from the online chat service
I actually cried when I saw my £44.99 flowers that looked like I took them off someone’s grave
Save yourself money and face and go anywhere for better quality even a garage
Ordered a dozen red roses in January for an anniversary. The letterbox option because there was no guarantee that we would be home. Yodel delivered to our "Back Porch". We don't have a back porch and spent more than 5 minutes in the cold and dark, looking for the package, which was eventually found in a folded garden chair at the side of the house. The roses were in a sorry state, well past their best and were thrown out 2 days later. Order was placed via British Airways eStore to earn Avios. These haven't arrived either
I ordered 100 roses for. Akentines day. They turned up st 4:30pm THE FOLLOWING DAY. I tired to contact the company thought the day and was just out in a frustrating que that I NEVER got to the front of. They did not reply to my email on the days asking for help! I ended up having to ordering another bunch of flowers for the day. Very unhappy!
I ordered 2 bouquets this week - The secret garden bouquet did not arrive on Valentines Day which I had ordered it for, and the Honeycomb, which did arrive but contained half the number of stems compared to the description, and was dishevelled. I have heard nothing from customer service and am really disappointed, despite sending emails, ringing and using live chat. Such a shame as used to send such amazing bouquets with this company.
Not my cup of tea, including very rude customer operators. Flowers are nice but you can get them just as nice, even nicer, from places with much better service :)
Thank you so much! I ordered a Christmas arrangement from Canada to the UK. They were gorgeous! And on time. I would recommend you to everyone wishing to do business with you! Fantastic service was received
Appleyard London 5 star review on 19th January 2019
Used these for the first to send flowers to my nan first and very well packed and my nan loved them
they never received their flowers?
Appleyard London is rated 4.54 based on 8,514 reviews