Appleyard London Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm weekdays, 9am Saturday and 11am Sunday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Emily K
"Stunning flowers, still in buds so lasted really well. Excellent value for money!"
Teresa W
"The beautiful orchid I had ordered arrived and gave my sister-in-law great pleasure for her birthday. Beautiful specimen and arrived with no damage and very promptly."
Thank you for taking the time to let us know!
David M
"I ordered from abroad for my boyfriend's birthday, hence I chose Appleyard strictly off reviews and stock photos. However, the flowers arrived on time in an organised manor, in perfect condition. I recommend using a a premium delivery, it is definitely worth the price. My boyfriend loved the flowers, they arrive half bloomed, therefor after several days the bouquet blossomed to be even more beautiful!"
Good choice of bouquet and a beautiful gesture. He's a lucky man!
Elliza J
"Appleyard Flowers made the most stunning bouquet for my wedding. It matched my wedding dress perfectly. It was my favourite part of my whole wedding dress and I was ever so grateful! I would certainly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a beautiful bunch of flowers. The staff are friendly, they offer a fantastic service and are punctual with getting the flowers ready on time. They are fantastic at what they do and certainly worth every penny. I couldn't stop admiring my bouquet!"
Graham N
"Got these for the wife's birthday she loves them :)"
John L
"It's not the first time I've placed an order for flowers with Appleyard No problems so far they deliver on time and the flower quality is excellent"
Emma R
"Wanted some flowers that weren't the average 'Interflora' offering and came across Appleyard. They were so beautiful and my mother in law was really chuffed with them."
Shirley M
"Absolutely beautiful flowers, arrived the next day as required and lasted very well - extremely pleased and will certainly order again"
Alicia F
"I ordered my flowers the day before they were due to be delivered online. I live in Australia so had to use the Internet and had been recommended against using Interflora... I found Appleyard Flowers Online as they were close to where my friend lived in Hertfordshire. Affordable and beautiful flowers... will definitely be using Appleyard Flowers again.. thank you for making my best friend smile on her birthday! Alicia"
Sia P
"Most amazing flowers and very prompt delivery. Extremely happy thank you."
Katie M
"Beautiful flowers - my friend was over the moon with them"
Juliet M
"These were possibly the most beautiful flowers ever . Originally I'd been sent some for a birthday, they were stunning and lasted nearly 3 weeks ???? So I ordered some for my sisters birthday these were truly beautiful and still alive 2.5 weeks later. Would never order from any where else now . Thanks"
Resana T
"I am very satisfied with your service . Thank you"
Michael B
"My daughter was delighted with her birthday flowers."
Amanda E
"Absolutely stunning flowers! I will definitely be ordering from Appleyard Flowers again! Thank you!!!"
Barbara T
"We live in Australia and ordered the flowers for family in Manchester for our new grandson's arrival. The process was easy and the selection on offer was very good and better than other websites I had viewed. We received emails about the delivery process. The flowers arrived on time and the family tell us that nearly 2 weeks later they still have them. We appreciate the excellent service provided and will happily use Appleyard again when the occasion arises."
Titus S
"delivery arrived on the next day of order, flower arrangement looks great, def will return again"
Emma C
"All the flower arrangements on the site were beautifully designed and totally different from the usual garsish selection available from courier flower companies. I was lucky enough to see the flowers 4 days after they had been delivered, and even though I ordered the small size bunch it was a beautifully large and plush bouquet with healthy flowers which all still looked great after half a week. Would use the service again."
Appleyard London is rated 4.24 based on 4,310 reviews