Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Perfect and really good with keeping to the delivery times.
Easy to use website, flowers were delivered next day and were beautiful.
Great service, beautiful flowers. Lovely presentation. Thank you.
My aunt loved the orchids as gift for her birthday!!!! 🙌🏼❤️❤️
Gorgeous flowers but the message card was missing and the delivery was poor. No attempt by courier to contact sender or recipient so they spent four days sat in the building caretaker's office before collection.
I'm so pleased with Appleyard and their range of flowers and also the approach from order to delivery. Just excellent and it's now my go to place as a business.
Very happy and will definitely use again in preference to my usual supplier.
Excellent
Beautiful flowers beautifully presented, my client was delighted!!
Impressively efficient service even in these difficult times.
Recipient was delighted with the quality of gift.
Always beautiful arrangements that last - my 'go to' flower delivery service every time
My bay tree arrived in excellent condition. Although it would have been helpful to have care instructions
with my order.
Great, fast service
Easy ordering with great choice of flowers and gifts. Great option of courier tracking delivery.
Delivered safely and one time, and an absolutely gorgeous bunch of roses, thank you
Lovely flowers arrived as planned
Excellent service . Beautiful flowers .
Gorgeous flowers that always arrive beautifully and on time. I had flowers delivered last-minute to my parents for their 28th wedding anniversary and my mum told me they were "so gorgeous and so fresh, like you'd just picked them and handed them to me." The regular updates about my order's location are incredibly helpful and stress-relieving before a big occasion, and I've received a lot of love from friends and family since using Appleyard as my go-to florist. Great prices for the fabulous quality and service.
Appleyard London 5 star review on 20th January 2021
It was a birthday gift for my sister
And she told me they were the loveliest flowers she’s ever had.
Great service. No fuss ordering. Would recommend.
Appleyard London is rated 4.56 based on 9,157 reviews