Appleyard London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appleyard London
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

The flowers were a birthday gift that have been tended to by a keen gardener. However they are already dying without blooming, which is disappointing.
Sent flowers and champagne to celebrate end of cancer treatment. Champagne didn’t turn up & when complained was offer a refund! Eventually arrived 5 days later & had to insist it was sent. Things go wrong but it’s how you manage them that counts. Double fail.
Flowers arrived on the day as expected BUT they were left outside the front door and the delivery driver didn't even ring the bell. My friend found them on the doorstep after I had messaged her to check outside as I'd received an email to confirm they'd been delivered. A bit disappointing as anyone could have just picked them up and walked off with them! Aside from that, the flowers were very pretty and well appreciated by the recipient.
Late, very small bouquet for £50, substitute flowers
Unfortunately, the flowers that I ordered (Bluebelle Bouquet - Grande size) was nothing like the image displayed on the website. Very disappointing considering it was for my wife on our Wedding anniversary. Appleyard have credited the value plus £10 as a voucher, however I’m concerned a similar incident will happen.
Not very fresh flowers. Not perfumed
Very nice flowers although not the best value for money.
Our flowers weren’t delivered and customer service took days to reply and are saying that our claim is false. These were sympathy flowers and the lady who they were meant to be delivered to is honest and confirms she did not receive them. Appalling customer service. Will not use again
Easy to use website and great tracking process. I hadn't realised the flowers would come with a cute card as well.
The flowers looked beautiful on arrival (my friend took a photo of them). I'm very happy with the company and I'll definitely go to you first when I need to order flowers.
Appalling value for money and the petals are already fading two days after delivery. It’s impossible to make a complaint as the customer service people do not reply
An 85th birthday present to my dear mum during "lockdown". She was so pleased with the rose plant which she said smelt heavenly and the rose wine which is her favourite and also the lovely chocolates. What more could you want. Tracking the delivery was very handy too. Well done Appleyard!
Flowers were beautiful but the real appreciation lies with the fact that the business is still operating in these difficult times. Flowers are such a special way to reach out to those we love but can’t be with. So thank you to all those who made it possible
Funny how when you say you’re not happy you don’t get directed to leave a review!

Ordered Hyacinth and Tulip bouquet for Mother’s Day - it arrived on Monday and not a Hyacinth in sight. Tulips were also multi coloured not at all like the photo. All were opened not at all fresh.

Would I recommend- err NO!
My mother loved her arrangement. Thank you
Phone number associated to the wrong customer and email address. GDPR breach and extremely poor controls in place.
As an ecommerce business, security is of paramount importance to us. We have emailed you so we can better understand what you're referring to but have heard nothing back yet. Please contact 020 3696 1136 at your earliest convenience and ask for Simon Sharp.
Happy with service and product.
Very disappointed. Flowers didn't look good after 4 days. Roses had drooped, carnations had lost colour and there was no smell from the lilies. Would not recommend Appley arduous.
Hi Pat, thank you so much for your recent purchase and feedback. I’m very sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered with your product! This certainly doesn’t sound like it meets the high product quality standards that we pride ourselves on. I do see that you have been contacted by a team leader to put things right and you are happy with the resolution

Appleyard London Team
Beautiful flowers and very prompt service. Thank you!
Some damaged blooms caused mainly by placement of card etc
The autumn flower arrangement was stunningly beautiful. Everything worked out with the delivery and another great service. Thank you.
Appleyard London 5 star review on 6th November 2019