Appleyard London Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Appleyard London

About Appleyard London: As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm weekdays, 9am Saturday and 11am Sunday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Category:
Arts & Entertainment

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Rupa G
"The roses were perfect since i wasn't at home for mother's day, my mum loved them! They were in perfect condition and actually looked exactly like the picture!! amazing, thank you so much!"
Rebecca W
"Beautiful flowers that arrived on time and wonderfully presented."
Megan V
"I received a bunch of flowers for my birthday earlier this year and they were absolutely stunning. I've never seen a bunch that has included orchids and the bunch lasted well over two weeks! As a result I decided to use Appleyard for Mother's Day and I was not disappointed. Again I choose orchids and sent them to my mother and she was not disappointed either. What a beautiful bunch and a quick service. Much better than eflorist who I had previously used. Well worth the price. Thanks Appleyard!"
Faye A
"These flowers filled my Mother's Day with colour. They brighten up any room and arrived in perfect condition, lasting for over 2 weeks!"
Verified Buyer
"Whom ever I've sent Appleyard flowers to, have always been very pleased, and commented on how pretty they were. I like that the bouquets look different to what is available with other commercial florists."
Verified Buyer
"Quality was outstanding, for a letterbox delivery they were full and in great condition. Filled out a large case comfortably"
Catherine M
"My friend was delighted with her surprise for her birthday. Will use Appleyard again."
Rosemary W
"By sending wonderful flowers, beautifully presented. I love them whatever you ask for is gorgeous. The one time we had a delivery problem they put it write in a heartbeat and I received truly wonderful customer service. I have even converted my Australian sister in law and she uses you from Australia if she wants to send flowers to the UK in prefenrence to a well known other company !! Bravo Appleyard - keep up the good work"
Verified Buyer
"Gorgeous flowers presented beautifully in lovely packaging. Super delivery, excellent all round service!"
Savas O
"50 Red Roses made my girlfriend really happy. It was super quality roses lasted 5-days. Thank you AppleyardFlowers."
Verified Buyer
"Bouquets are always divine; beautiful flowers in gorgeous subtle colours with a delicious scent - pure joy!"
Sarah B
"Super fresh opulent flowers of excellent quality and no cheap infilling. Delivered exactly when they were meant to be delivered. Delighted my daughter on her opening night1"
Kathleen C
"I sent a surprise bouquet of flowers to my daughter to cheer her up. They were delivered as requested and my daughter was delighted with such a georgeous variety of flowers and pretty colours. Thank you Appleyard!"
Emma L
"I have ordered flowers a couple of times now, I have found it easy and straightforward to order online. Both times the deliveries arrived on time and it's nice to be kept up to date with a text. The flowers are beautiful with some still in bud. Both recipients have been delighted with their flowers. I wouldn't hesitate to order from Appleyard again and again."
Tom W
"The flowers lasted weeks!!! My girlfriend was so impressed"
Natalie M
"It was an ideal way to connect with our daughter on her birthday, even though we couldn't be with her in person."
Verified Buyer
"Wow...I have never found a florist apart from Appleyard who deliver what they show on the website. I have never EVER been let down by your bouquets and you have brought so much happiness into so many people's lives when I've bought them a bouquet from Appleyard. Thank you team...you are AWESOME :)"
We love it when anyone leaves a review but we think your feedback is our favourite at the moment! We've shared it with everyone in the office.
Kiera D
"I ordered the Honeycomb Bouquet for my wedding day. It made a perfect bridal bouquet and everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were. The combination of colours and textures was artfully selected and the bouquet was exactly as it appeared on the website. The delivery was on time and the flowers were packaged with great care. I could not have been happier with these flowers."
James A
"Flowers were delivered on time, handled with care, but best of all, they looked fabulous."
Thanks you for posting the picture. We're glad you're happy!
Maia D
"A beautiful selection of flowers to choose from, and unlike other online delivery florists, the bouquet delivered actually looked like it had done in the pictures!"
Beverley H
"Apple yard has provided my family and friends with two of the most beautiful bouquets in the last month. Hand tied, stylish and elegant. A wonderful company with luxury bouquets. Thank you."
Thank you for posting and for the lovely picture
Bethany N
"Beautiful flowers that truly matched their description and photographs! Delivery was fantastic with regular updates to the sender."
Jan V
"Amazing experience! Easy to navigate, easy to select, easy to pay and most importantly...delivered on time with the WOW effect for my wife! Will definitely be back and will recommend to all my friends!"
Thank you for taking the time to let us know!
Katherine E
"Lots of lovely options for ALL budgets. The freesias are especially splendid as are a bit elusive these days which is a shame as are my favourite. Delivery is prompt and professional and the bouquets last ages. I wouldn't use anyone else for flowers in the post!"
Rae M
"An absolutely stunning flower arrangement. Sent as an engagement gift, it was well received. This company is exceptional at customer service and the flowers are amazing. The photograph doesn't do it justice. Thank you!"
Anwar A
"A very well assembled and varied bouquet. Thankfully using fresh stems which is not always the case with a larger competitior of yours!"
Georgina H
"I ordered one of the peony bunches for a friend. They were delivered on the assigned day (though no further info about when on that day that would be) and were in very good condition, blooming the day after they arrived. I bought with a voucher code , and not sure given the bunch size (pretty small) I would buy in future at the full price."
Dawn G
"I'm so pleased that I discovered Appleyard Flowers. Excellent service provided. I have ordered twice now and both times the flowers were delivered on the specified day and I was kept informed every step of the way. The flowers were beautiful and exactly like the photos on the web site. I will be using Appleyard flowers again without hesitation."
Tracey A
"The flowers received by my sister in law were extremely beautiful, very well packed and excellent quality. The only disappointment was they didn't get delivered on specific day as promised."
Anji A
"Stunning blooms. Amazing for my top table decorations and the button holes for the wedding party. Thank you"
Appleyard London is rated 4.24 based on 4,307 reviews