Appleyard London Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Read Appleyard London Reviews

About Appleyard London:

As a boutique online florist, Appleyard delivers beautiful, fresh luxury flowers 7 days a week throughout the UK.

At Appleyard London, choose from a wide range of stunning, seasonal bouquets. We use only the freshest flowers, hand conditioned to ensure they last longer in your home. Every luxury flower bouquet design is a unique creation and arranged with a hand picked, fresh assortment of flowers to embody the message you wish to convey to the recipient.

Order online up to 8pm Monday - Friday and up to 3pm Saturday for next day flower delivery.

customerservices@appleyardlondon.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Verified Buyer
Such beautiful flowers & delivered right on time! The website is soooo easy to use too. New fav place for online flowers! & my Nana loved the flowers even more than me. THANKS :)
Emily S
Arrived in the morning of the assigned delivery date in a lovely box. Was packaged inside really well and securely without damage. Great quality flowers and will be using their services again!
Verified Buyer
Fast and reliable delivery, and beautiful flowers. The bouquet arrived in a way that it was ready to put on a vase without having to re-areange it. Highly reccommended.
Mrs Aurora L
Thanks you for the beautiful flowers ❤️
Sue G
Thank you so much! I ordered a Christmas arrangement from Canada to the UK. They were gorgeous! And on time. I would recommend you to everyone wishing to do business with you! Fantastic service was received
Anita S
I live in the United States and ordered flowers online to be delivered to a friend in the UK. It’s always a bit concerning when you’re placing an order from that far away. Appleyard prepared and shipped the order in the time promised. The bouquet was delivered the very next day. My friend sent me a picture of the flowers and they were absolutely beautiful. Great job, Appleyard! I would definitely recommend this florist.
Mrs Jill M
My son and daughter-in-law loved the flowers sent as a thank you. They sent us a picture.
Verified Buyer
Lovely package and the delivery is prompt . My receiver did complained about the freshness of the roses though , hope that can be worked on . Other than that, am happy about our services and will still continue to order from you guys
Verified Buyer
Great service and delivered promptly on the day requested. Recipient very pleased with flowers. Thanks very much
Mr Mark J
Flowers arrived on time. They were presented beautifuly in their packaging. My wife was very pleased with them.
Verified Buyer
I received my letter box roses to work from hubby and they looked absolutely amazing! Delivery was very good and on time!
Verified Buyer
Flowers delivered on date specified - they were a surprise for my friend & she loved them. I was emailed to let me know that they had been despatched & the only thing I would have liked would have been confirmation of delivery, otherwise I cannot fault Appleyard.
Alison C
Yet again, excellent quality, value and service! I will not use any other floral gift service now- keep up the great work, guys! The flowers delivered looked just like the website image- fabulous!
Miss Isabela B
Excellent choice of flowers and service! Exactly as advertised on the online shop when delivered. Easy tracking service, real time update. No issues with payment or order confirmation whatsoever. Everything just as I hoped for!
Verified Buyer
I recommend these flowers from Appleyard! Roses have arrived very fresh and they are very beautiful. Delivery was very good, no demage, and very quickly. Quality, trust, quick and good quality delivery. Everything you want. Thank you very much for your quality service.
Liam B
Three words: She loves them :-)
Verified Buyer
Easy ordering . Updates emailed to me for delivery. Sent a flower bouquet for my mum for her birthday. Very happy
Mr Laurin S
Great service and bouquets! On time delivery and great packaging. Only tip for bouquet, which is supposed to be a present: if you order for the same day you want to hand it over to the "receiver" it might happen that the flowers haven't blossomed fully yet, as it makes them last longer. (Order 1-2 days in advance)
Verified Buyer
The postal flowers I sent my sister in law were delightful
Mr Shahir S
Excellent service and my sister was over the moon with her flowers thank you
Miss Rita H
Good customer service. Ensuring a regular update prior to and during the delivery process. Very good range of products
Miss Claire J
I was looking for something a little more old fashioned and vintage for my friend who I knew would appreciate that style. I was immediately attracted to Appleyard because they were exactly what I was looking for. Beautiful cottage style roses matched with creamy lillies and eucalyptus. The colour of the roses is a gorgeous dusky pink and the flowers are full and heavy. The bouquet was so pretty that I subsequently ordered a peony bouquet for myself, taking advantage of the generous offer as first time client! I'll definitely be using them in future.
Mrs Gina P
Recipient was very please with the Peonies!
Mrs Jackie K
I was told by recipient that I had exquisite taste! I sent a 'bijou' bunch as a than you to a colleague. My daughter adored the first wedding anniversary flowers. Delivery for both was on time and I really appreciated being kept informed through the process. First class would always pick Appleyard.
Verified Buyer
Great quality flowers in beautiful arrangements. Well packaged and quick delivery.
Benjamin M
Fresh healthy flowers delivered on time .. Can't big you up enough !
Well thank you for trying regardless!
Nicoli B
The flowers were beautiful as always. They perfectly expressed my love for my wonderful Mum. Thank you
Georgina C
My mum loved her peace lily on Mother's Day. Something a bit different to a standard bunch of flowers. It was delivered on time and in perfect condition x
Rupa G
The roses were perfect since i wasn't at home for mother's day, my mum loved them! They were in perfect condition and actually looked exactly like the picture!! amazing, thank you so much!
Rebecca W
Beautiful flowers that arrived on time and wonderfully presented.
Appleyard London is rated 4.35 based on 5,250 reviews