Apple Highcross, Leicester Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Apple Highcross, Leicester

How would you rate Apple Highcross, Leicester?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Carolyn

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Apple Highcross, Leicester in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Went to Apple Highcross today as my 11 year old son who has autism had downloaded some software (or something) and it literally killed his 5s. The phone was beyond resuscitation sadly and as a single mum I would be telling him he won't be getting another phone (which he inherited from me) anytime soon :( However, I went into the store expecting the bad news but found the technician (so sorry I don't know his name but he wore a turban) to be the nicest, professional man apple could wish to have work for them. He very quickly resolved my predicament and I left with a replacement phone. I just had to give him a big hug! I picked my son up from his new school this afternoon and needless to say he was ecstatic that he'd got his phone back. I cannot thank the Apple technician enough (wish I knew your name!) and he is a huge credit to apple. I must also say that I found all the staff in that store very helpful and approachable too. I'm one extremely grateful (and relieved) mum. Thankyou so much x"
Callum Mckeefery
Verified Reviewer
"This Apple Store is long and narrow. I have always found the staff happy to sell you something. But if you have a problem they turn you away or ask you to wait for hours."
Apple Highcross, Leicester is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews