AppInstitute Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend AppInstitute

Tell us how AppInstitute made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Great business to work with, quick support and fantastic product. Thanks for all your help with my app Raith!"
"Couldn't seem to get my app approved with the other platforms I tried working with, but AppInstitute had my app on the App Store within a couple of days, so pleased with the service just wish i'd gone with them sooner"
"I chose the night club template - it came with everything we needed to make an app for my business. Really enjoying having customers book through our app onto our guestlist Thanks"
"Customers are really enjoying the loyalty card in our app, it's nice to be able to offer rewards and keep track of which customers are using them, rather than the our old card stamp system Impressed so far, looking forward to promoting this further."
"Our listeners have been requesting a mobile app for so long now, i'd always been avoiding the extra work! AppInstitute made the process really easy for me, took a few hours to build and I was distributing the app to my listeners within the next couple of days, the feedback so far has been very good so i'm delighted i finally did this!"
"So easy to build and manage my App! Didn't expect the process of creating an app for my football club would be this straight forward, AppInstitute's website, makes it so simple from start to finish! Thanks for all the help and support, keep up the good work!"
"Found the experience with AppInstitute very simple indeed, quick website with simple to use features, had a couple of questions before I went ahead which they answered quickly, happy to provide feedback for a company with such good attention to detail! Thanks again! John"
"A pleasure to work with! The in app form service offered was just what I needed to get feedback and bookings from my clients, saved me a lot of time. Customer service was good, always responded to me quickly and in detail, thanks very much"
"Don't usually leave reviews, but the experience with AppInstitute was so good i felt I had to. Really helpful team, amazed I could launch my app so quickly, thanks all!!!"
"Found the App really easy to create, glad i gave it a go! The phone support was really helpful as well, thanks so much!"
"Really helpful team, amazed how quick they got back to my enquiries, delighted everything is now up and running, looking forward to promoting my app!"
"Amazing support, really helped me get things moving forward with my reseller account, have just sold my first two apps and really excited about working with you guys long term!!"
"My app is now up and running on Apple and Google, and i'm really please with the results, just wanted to say thank you to all the team for your assistance making this possible Thanks L!"
"Thanks for the support in helping us build an app for our Bar, really helpful tool."
"Really good live chat service, were able to help me through app creation in a simple manner. Very pleased with the end product I could create with you guys! Thanks"
"Really simple to use, was surprised how straightforward everything was. The in app loyalty cards great, our customers love it Would highly recommend to anyone looking to build an app Thanks very much"
"We had always ignored getting an app for our Bistro, thinking it would be to expensive and hard to maintain Glad we gave AppInstitute a try in the end, really helpful service with a fantastic product thats enabled us to have an app for our independent Bistro, didn't think this would be possible!!"
"Really helpful service and great attention to detail, made building an app for my business a simple process. Thanks again"
"Made it a very simple process to create and submit an app for my garage, had the app for a few weeks now and we are finding the process of communicating with our customers much easier. Would like to say a big thanks to the team for putting up with all my questions, throughout building my app, you've been a great help"
"Gave me great service and support to help build a mobile app for my Parrish, really impressed at how easy they made everything. Thanks for all your help!! Keep up the good work"
AppInstitute is rated 4.64 based on 81 reviews