AppInstitute Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend AppInstitute

Tell us how AppInstitute made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"clever site! feels great looking at my own app on my iPhone screen! thanks"
"i would love to see this integrate with a few more of the tools we already use. other than that, happy with my app"
"it does take time to use this but the end product is fantastic."
"i chose the hair salon template - it came with everything we needed to make an app for my business."
"Pretty easy to use - but I still needed a fair bit of support. Luckily they are very helpful."
"i have to admit it was clunky at first, but after a few teething problems i managed to set up a shopping app on this platform."
"I got my app built for me because I simply didn't have time to use their DIY system. The finished product was great and definitely worth the cost."
"I tried a few similar services but these came up trumps because of the support they offer."
"thanks for ur support, love my new business app!"
"i am the first to admit im not a techy, but i didnt have too much trouble with appinstitue. the support guy i spoke to helped iron out any issues i had."
"Love the new tools they come out with like the screenshot maker - it makes it easier to do app marketing."
"I like the templates - it makes it easy to start off your app."
"i had a few hitches at first stopping me from completing my app - but luckily matt in the support team was able to help out!"
"we were skeptical about apps before after going to pricy developers. glad we chose to make our own - it was confusing at first but the result was great."
"Overall, very happy with the result of this app. Pricing is affordable and your app is unique to your business - which is always a bonus :)"
"At first i found it quite confusing but once you get used to it its easy to use. highly recommend this product."
"I always thought i would need to spend thousands of $$$ on an app for my business or learn codes. luckily the team at appinstitute helped me out!!"
"with the app institute's help i was able to create an app for my business without being very techy. many thanks."
"Impressed with the level of support these guys offer! thanks app institute."
"Really gd app builder. I built mine in just a day :)"
AppInstitute is rated 4.64 based on 81 reviews