AppInstitute Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend AppInstitute

Tell us how AppInstitute made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Really good live chat service, were able to help me through app creation in a simple manner. Very pleased with the end product I could create with you guys! Thanks"
"Really simple to use, was surprised how straightforward everything was. The in app loyalty cards great, our customers love it Would highly recommend to anyone looking to build an app Thanks very much"
"We had always ignored getting an app for our Bistro, thinking it would be to expensive and hard to maintain Glad we gave AppInstitute a try in the end, really helpful service with a fantastic product thats enabled us to have an app for our independent Bistro, didn't think this would be possible!!"
"Really helpful service and great attention to detail, made building an app for my business a simple process. Thanks again"
"Made it a very simple process to create and submit an app for my garage, had the app for a few weeks now and we are finding the process of communicating with our customers much easier. Would like to say a big thanks to the team for putting up with all my questions, throughout building my app, you've been a great help"
"Gave me great service and support to help build a mobile app for my Parrish, really impressed at how easy they made everything. Thanks for all your help!! Keep up the good work"
"Great customer service from Appinstitue. The appbuilder platform was easy to use with a great range of feautures!"
"Very impressed with the service offered, amazed my little shop can now have its own app. Thanks for all the help along the way!!"
"Surprised how easy it was to build an app, think the loyalty card will really help my customers and my business. Support service received was very helpful and quick Thanks for all your help."
"Was super impressed with the service, and so excited to have an app for my church on the app store. This is really going to make things easier for all of us, we can't thank you enough"
"The app was very easy to manage my reviews and customize the page. Customer support was really great. – So responsive and you can easily reach them anytime."
"Over priced, slow platform, huge mistakes when they submitted my apps to the app stores, and when I cancelled they suddenly charged my cc $700! Total rip off!"
"This is a great app to advertise your business, professional, functional and easy to manage & use. And their customer support was very responsive, if I have anything questions they answered it."
"We’re very satisfied and glad that we used to advertise our business. It was so functional, easy to custom and managed and with the help of their customer service I know how to manage, custom and they gave some additional advice on how to get your business boom."
"Good and useful app for your business. Easy to design and manage it."
"They made sure that the app met expectations. - App was very consistent to use to work on your on and advertise your business so that you can grab more clients and customers. Their customer service was accessible, technically proficient and dedicated for your business success."
"Such a great app and great service, it’s great to manage your business using their app. Their RSS options are accessible it allows you to connect up blogs and etc. And you can create your own catalogue with a bit more customization, also create your list of locations that can be displayed in map view."
"Really quick and easy to get my app set up and ready to go. Loads of support online also both via chat and in the builder itself. Thanks"
"Transparent app, they have step-by-step instructions that easy for you to follow and have so many useful features for you to manage and custom your business app. Their customer support was prompt and friendly, they will help you the best they can do to help you. Question and any concerns you might have will be answered."
"Simple to use AppBuilder, found the support team to be very helpful and responsive. Have recently launched my app and excited about promoting it to my customers"
AppInstitute is rated 4.74 based on 127 reviews