Parking Appeals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Parking Appeals
Courier, Own Driver
customer service
Read Parking Appeals Reviews
Excellent service would use again if necessary
Thanks for having my ticket cancelled after Parking Eye decided to issue me another bullying ticket. After giving my ticket to Parking Appeals , they had it cancelled straight away.👍
Very good service no problem no hassle....
Perfect service and helpful information
After being un-fairly fined for parking in a Petrol Station near Stansted Airport by 'Met Parking Services' in May 2018, I wanted to explore my options before paying the absolute rip off charge of £100, reduced to £60 for prompt payment. Parking Appeals had great reviews on line, and I now wish to add a further 5 star revue for my PCN. After entering details on line, they claimed they could resolve for £25. I submitted details and a copy of the PCN. I was in receipt of immediate confirmation, and up-dates as to how they were progressing my appeal. This was concluded in my favour and the PCN withdrawn. A small 'victory' against rip off companies, such as Met Parking Services. The service I received for the £25 fee was fantastic and I cannot recommend Parking Appeals too highly, many thanks !!
I did not have to worry myself one bit. I knew that the ticket would be rejected but was unsure how to go about things. This organisation put my mind at rest from the first telephone conversation. I sent them everything I received from the ticket fine issuing company. Then, I was notified that it was dismissed. I was concerned and stressing out. I’m retired, elderly and disabled. It rather turned out I was needlessly worried. Thank you. DRB.
I am really happy with parking appeals they solved my problem and cancelled the ticket thank you
My ticket was issued way back in January but I was not well. I heard about Parking Appeals on the internet and contacted them in March after receiving correspondence threatening more action as I had not paid the ticket as requested initially. I paid £25 to this company and I have recently received an e-mail saying the ticket has been cancelled. Not only have they saved me money, got the ticket cancelled but also helped me by taking the worry away.
Happy to not pay the full amount of penalty, sorted out immediately
Well recommended to give them a go before even thinking to pay the charge notice. I won a court case recently, thanks to these guys.
It was very quic,very efficient..hihly recomend.
fast and courteous, great result, parking fine squashed, highly recommended
well!! let me explain the case so quick, I had three penalties Dart-charge, also enforcement agent knocking my door, everything was a confusion because I moved from place originally and that's why everything takes place against me, Parking appeal took action so fast, even they reverse the penalties to original amount, so was amazing this service, was spectacular, they are so quick and effectively if you are in trouble, seriously is highly recommendable this company... thank thank thank so muuuuch ... woaoooooo!!!!!!
Great team, good work! I'm happy , they help me really quickly! Good luck
Save me over £2000, about 15 parking tickets reduce from £190 to £60 and over 10 tickets cancelled, I don’t know how you do it. I recommended to a lot of Freind Very happy with your services
They got me off the fine. I felt the fine was out of order however I had no defence, but some how they got me off of it! 😍
I was happy to know that I wasn'the alone in fighting for what was right fair and justified. The Parking company simply refuse to withdraw the fine despite numerous communicatonight with them. They could have easily checked my reason and true fulness why I had parked at the tescos car park during my work hours with tescos but they bluntly refused to do so. Parking appeal has given hope to others who use tescos car park for their shopping on a daily basis. I highly recommend their servicesite to anyone who have been targeted in this way.
Absolutely Brilliant service, I thought this was a scam at first but thought for £25 it’s worth a go and glad I did, I got a ticket from CP PLus through the post with photo from one of the services and they had it cancelled within a week all done quick and easy. Thanks
The took immediate charge of the situation and I could drop out of the process. They kept me updated with procedures and answered my questions immediately.
You couldn’t stop my other ticket which u told me u could
Parking Appeals is rated 4.86 based on 898 reviews