Parking Appeals Reviews

Parking Appeals 5 star review on 9th February 2020
Stephen
Parking Appeals 5 star review on 27th January 2020
Tendai
An outrage that I had to pay to get a parking fine appealed when I should not have got the ticket in the first time. And of course someone is making a large amount of money from someone else’s misfortune.
Thank you for your services. I got ticket £55 which escalated to £483. Now the ticket have been suspended and i will be only paying £55, i did pay £49 to parking appeal services. I was able to save £370. Very happy.
Parking Appeals 5 star review on 17th August 2020
Thank you! Your service was 5*
This was my very first time using Parking Appeals after being convinced by my wife.. So very pleased at the outcome, won't ever try to challenge a ticket on my own ever again.. Parking Appeals Team is the best!
Thanks to Parking Appeal, they have saved from parking over £500.00.
Will always recommend to ask them if they can help, when the cannot they will definitely advise you.
Great people I have been using this company for the last 5 years or more and always spot on. Thanks
Very useful, always used them for long time, A++++
Exactly as promised and two out of three tickets cancelled so far and awaiting an adjudicator decision on the third - very impressed and costs less than paying these people while taking away any headaches involved. Highly recommend their customer service too.
Excellent service esp as you have a telephone line!! Thank you
Very quickly fldelt with
Great service and they managed to have my parking fine cancelled. Thanks.
They kept in touch with me through the process and I’m really pleased the ticket was cancelled
Brilliant. Won my parking ticket .. kept me informed though out . Would definitely recommend. Thankyou..
I didn’t have any hope for my pcn which was in the court process, parking appeals managed to cancelled it! I still can not believe it. I cannot thank enough and I’ll always use them in future if I’ll have to. Highly recommended...
I have a 100% record with Parking Appeals and the way they handle these issues . Cannot recommend them highly enough ! Great job and go to place if you every get a Parking ticket ! Ng
It’s good
Always by my side.
It was the best service thank u
THEY WON MY APPEAL #WICKED

First I was very sceptical about paying £25 for something that might work, but my wife just said go for it.

I'm so glad that I listened to my wife. They kept me informed every step of the way. Best £25 I've spend this year.

Thanks again