Parking Appeals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Parking Appeals
"I'm very pleased that this was cancelled. It did not save me any money as if I payed within 14 days it would have cost £25 .. the same as your fee. But I really hate those nasty busineses that try all kinds of methods to catch people out with tricks, entrapment, or otherwise harrasing the general public. I've lived in Sheffield now 8 months and they are a very helpful friendly people and this kind of London dog eat dog attitude is not the norm here. So I'm glad THEY did'nt get a penny."
"Very good"
"Excellent service.Cancelled 3 tickets for me so far."
"Very good communication and sharp respond ! Highly recommended !"
"Honest, always helpful with poor people"
"Hallo Dear Parking Appeals. I have a third in the same situation. I came to my friend on 21/09/2018 at the address: Flat 14. LUX BUILDING MAXWELL ROAD RM7 0FN. With my car Chrysler Grand Voyager KU08YPV I spotted my car close to entrance in LUX BUILDING in the evening and stayed overnight. Next morning on 22/09/2018 I found a receipt. I do not agree with the fine because I did not get any private parking. I appeal to you to cancel this fine. Thanks a lot"
"Cancelled all 5 tickets"
"Good job you done guys."
"A very good appeal company, very easy"
"They did want they said they would do. Well worth it."
"Once I made contact with this firm, went through some simple procedures, then was told to wait a few weeks & should be cancelled. In a few weeks I was told the ticket now has been cancelled. Great News & Great service. A very satisfied client.. Pat Patel.."
"Absolutely fantastic service from beginning to end. Thank you!"
"Very efficient and delighted they were successful with my Appeal. I had never heard of the company before but if I should every need any help in the future with a parking ticket.. I would definitely use them."
"Great service. I received a letter from the parking company and Parking appeals wasted no time and got it overturned."
"All sorted brilliantly!"
"Great stuff"
"We were a bit skeptical at first but we found that Parking Appeals provide an excellent service, great communication throughout & speedy response - Saved us money. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend or use myself again if I'm unfortunate enough to receive another parking ticket. It just goes to show that these decisions can be overturned. Many thanks Parking Appeals team"
"Thank you for your help."
"Handled the case well and problem was resolved"
"Great service, simple process and successful result"
Parking Appeals is rated 4.85 based on 504 reviews