Parking Appeals Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Parking Appeals
6 - 12 Hours
"After appealing for 6 months against two tickets issued by the council in a role, the ticket was finally cancelled. I will further request the council to refund the unnecessary fee I paid them. Great job!"
"Brilliant work from this professionals Dealt efficiently and professionalism is in top level My ticket was cancelled and did not pay fine"
"We rcvd notice of a parking fine from NCP for £100 having never rcvd a NTK. Parking appeals dealt with everything. The underlying threat of court and bailiffs is extremely un pleasant they were re assuring and would highly recommend. A lot of support on Money Expert also. These companies should not be allowed to operate in such a way."
"Good advice given over the phone on initial contact and excellent and swift service resulting in my parking charge being cancelled"
"Brilliant communication, got my ticket cancelled thank you so much"
"I must admit I was skeptical about whether this would work and whether it was in fact a scam. But I have to say I was wrong! They managed to make my £100 fine disappear! I don't know how but they did. The service was easy to use and I would thoroughly recommend them."
"So easy to use and a great result."
"Little communication but my ticket was cancelled so I'm happy with the outcome"
"Good response to my appeal,it took almost two weeks to get my parking ticket cancelled. Very good service, highly recommend.."
"Best £25 I have spent in a long time, totally unjustified parking ticket and did not have the time to sort it out, short questionnaire,Parking Appeals got the charged dropped"
"Thank you, communication was great only I would love to have copy of cancellation from you for peace of mind"
"Outstanding service! Very sceptical at first because it sounds too good to be true but must say, I am very impressed! Would 100% use again!"
"Good service , feedback was relevant."
"Good service, quick response time from your team, great outcome! Thanks for your support to get my ticket cancelled."
"I'm soo grateful! Thankyou for getting my ticket cancelled saved me TIME & MONEY.."
"Cancelled my parking fine good job well done"
"Quick and easy to deal with !!"
"Very good company, I'll advise you to my friends, thank you very much for help"
"Parking ticket cancelled within 28 days! Would use again in the future."
"I recently attended a local gym and parked my car in what I thought was the car park that was for people that are using the gym. I was therefore very upset to receive notification from a private parking enforcement month company informing me that I had to pay £60 within two weeks thereafter the fine would increase to £100,Because permits were applicable to park in that area. I contacted appeal for parking and they successfully argued my case and had the fine Quashed ."
Parking Appeals is rated 4.85 based on 565 reviews