APL Packaging Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend APL Packaging Ltd
Read APL Packaging Ltd Reviews

About APL Packaging Ltd:

Leading national supplier of plain and printed packaging at great prices. Plain packaging delivered next working day, printed packaging from 7 days.

We offer a wide range of gift and jewellery boxes, carrier paper and plastic bags, luxury tissue paper and ribbon, as well as packaging accessories.

01903202333

marketing@aplpackaging.co.uk

Would order again
Hi Tracey,

Thank you for sharing your review and feedback! Looking forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Price
Just what we were looking for, brilliant quality and the best value and quickest delivery around!
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review and feedback! I am so glad to hear that you were happy with the overall service you have received from us. Looking forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Price
Although I think my delivery arrived within the time slot, the boxes (of very valuable items) were left outside my home and I discovered them 30 minutes after the lapsed time slot. I was at home the entire time and the delivery man never knocked on my door or rang the doorbell. Very disappointing!!
Hi Melissa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback, I am sorry to about the delivery experience you have received from our courier. We use one of the UK's leading courier service, and we regret that we missed the mark on this occasion. I will certainly feed this back to our courier to ensure we are providing the best possible service. Again, thank you for taking the time to leave us this note to help us continuously improve our services for customers like yourself. Please do feel free to contact us on 01903 202 333 for any further concerns and we will be happy to help. As a gesture of goodwill I will be sending you a discount to use on your next order.

Delivery
Delivery was was prompt, items ordered of great quality. Customer service excellent. Ticked all my boxt
Hi Wendy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are committed to enhance our customer's shopping experience and I am glad to hear that we have delivered that for you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon :)

Price
helpful, provided alternative to out of stock item. kept within price and delivery schedule.
Good morning,

Thank you for your review and feedback! I am so pleased to hear that our customer service team were able to offer an alternative for you on the out of stock item. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this review and feedback! I am so pleased to hear that we were able to offer you an alternative product and it arrived safely to you on schedule. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
Sadly my order arrived with some damage to the contents of the package, however, a quick email to customer service resolved the problem with replacement boxes arriving the next day. Excellent service.
Hi Fred,

Thank you for taking the time to share your shopping experience with us! I am so glad to hear that our customer service team were able to resolved the damaged parcel quickly for you. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
The package arrived the next day as promised. Very pleased with the transaction but have not received a VAT receipt as promised. Would definitely use again.
Hi Elaine,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and feedback! I am so pleased to hear that you were happy with our next working day delivery and overall service we provide. I am so sorry that you have not received your VAT receipt for this order - I have personally sent this over to you now. Any problems please let me know and I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Delivery
5 star as always. Never let us down Team APL = awesome!!!!!
Hi Saf,

We are incredibly thrilled to hear of your lovely review. It is customers like you that make our job wonderful, thank you for sharing your feedback with us :)

Have a great day!

UNBELIEVABLE quality. Cannot fault. PERFECT
Hi Richard,

Thank you for taking time to leave us this wonderful review! I am so thrilled to hear that you were happy with your printed order with us. Looking forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Price
A wonderful company. Excellent customer service. Quality products, great value. Would highly recommend!
Hi John,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this kind review and recommendation! I am so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service we offer and thank you so much for always being a fantastic customer. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
On a cold call, very good personal service for a small order
Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. We are so thrilled to hear of your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Price
Great! Moved over from thecarrierbagshop. Consistamt quality, better prices, time slot delivery. Overall, very impressed.
Hi Simon,

Thank you for your lovely review and feedback! We are so glad to hear that our prices and next working day delivery has won you over. We look forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Price
Perfect and easy to deal with, will now use all of the time., 😂 😂
Hi Stephen,

Thank you for taking the time to review APL. We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience shopping with us and we look forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Price
Excellent service as always. I have been looking for some PIP boxes in this size for ages. Also delighted that they are made from recycled material. I will be ordering more.
Hi Sarah,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review and feedback! I am so glad to hear that you like the sizes we offer for our mailing boxes. We make every effort to be as environmentally friendly as possibly and this is reflected in the range of products we offer. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
First and foremost, their boxes are of superb quality with a luxury feel. The boxes are recycled and can be recycled further- with biodegradable ink - exactly what my brand is all about. Communication is speedy, friendly and helpful. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my packaging now.
Hi Helen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful review and feedback! We are so thrilled to hear from you again and so happy that you are satisfied with our products and customer service. We are committed to be as environmentally friendly as possible and this is reflected in our business activity. We look forward to printing your boxes again soon :)

Very smart gift box Efficient service Good communication
Good morning,

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with your experience shopping with APL and we look forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Shaunie
Quick delivery. Good Product. 100% satisfied - will use this supplier again.
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review for your recent order with APL. I am so glad to hear that you were satisfied with our product and delivery. Hoping to hear from you again soon and have a lovely day :)

Price
Excellent product for our new business. However i paid just over £8 for next day delivery between 12-1pm. When i was tracking DpL he was at the bottom of my road 3 times very fustrating paying for a service and a time slot and having to wait in which delayed me to an appointment.
Hi Alison,

So glad to hear that you are happy with the product!

Thank you for letting us know about the the delay of 12 minutes outside of your estimated hour time slot, whilst the driver was trying to locate you.

We do understand that it has been inconvenient for you, and we have fed this back to our courier - please do feel free to get in touch with one of our team here if you should have any delivery issues in the future and we will be glad to help.

As a gesture of goodwill we have sent you a 5% discount code to use with us for your next order.

Price
Great quality and customer service. we have just received our sample box, cant wait to order alot more now :) thank you
Hi Kelly,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! So glad to hear that you are happy with your printed sample box and we look forward to printing your order :)

Price
Very happy with all aspects of orders from APL Packaging.Have been ordering for several years and happy to recommend APL Packaging. Quality of goods is consistent, prices are competitive and delivery is as stated.
Hi Anne,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience shopping with APL Packaging. We are so thrilled to hear that you are happy with all aspects of your order and we look forward to hearing from you again soon! Hope you have a lovely day :)

APL Packaging Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,063 reviews