APL Packaging Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend APL Packaging Ltd

About APL Packaging Ltd: Leading national supplier of plain and printed packaging at great prices. Plain packaging delivered next working day, printed packaging from 7 days.

We offer a wide range of gift and jewellery boxes, carrier paper and plastic bags, luxury tissue paper and ribbon, as well as packaging accessories.

01903202333

info@aplpackaging.co.uk

company-profile.Click_here
Price
"More than happy with APL's service. Order site easy to use, communication exactly what you'd want and goods delivered promptly. Have used APL for our packaging for 4 years now - and always perfect."
Hi David,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this wonderful review. We are so glad to hear you are happy with the service we offer, our dedicated team will be so pleased to hear of your kind feedback. Thank you once again and we look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Price
"Always friendly and helpful on the phone, great quality packaging and quick delivery - a pleasure to deal with."
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience shopping with APL! I am so glad to hear of your positive review and feedback. We take pride in helping our customers in achieving their packaging goals. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"Fabulous service again - particularly from Shirley Miles - "service with a smile". Would highly recommend and will definitely order again."
Hi Julia,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review and feedback! APL values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to delivering our customers a friendly service. I will be be sure to feed your review back to our wonderful Shirley as I am sure she will be thrilled to hear from you. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"We had a small issue in that our carrier bag order was delivered printed only one side instead of two sides as ordered. However, the company immediately accepted their mistake, allowed us to keep the incorrect bags and offered to reprint the whole batch free of charge. The replacements were delivered only a few days later. Now this is what I would call "Customer Service at it's very best". Thank you APL. We will certainly be using you again for all our future orders."
Hi Celine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a such a wonderful review and feedback. I am so thrilled to hear that we were able to resolved the mistake quickly and efficiently for you. I will be sure to pass this kind feedback to our team as I am certainly they will be glad to hear from you. We look forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Price
"Excellent delivery next day no problem...you can even specify a time for an extra charge of course!!"
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your delivery experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you were happy with the service we offer! Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"Logo was exactly what we asked for, very pleased with the overall quality of gift boxing"
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are so thrilled to hear that your gift boxes were exactly what you asked for. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

"fast service"
Many thanks for getting in touch to let us know that you were happy with your speedy order! hope to hear from you again soon.
Clare
Price
"Easy to order but would like to be able to review order either before or during payment process alongside delivery details but apart from that excellent service - arrived very promptly!"
Good morning,

Thank you for your review and feedback. So glad to hear that you found the ordering process was easy and delivery arrived promptly. I will certainly feed that back to our IT team for you. We are continuously working hard to develop a positive shopping experience for our customers and we are grateful for any feedback received! Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"Fantastic service, great products, very well priced."
Hi Eric,

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear of your feedback and that you are happy with the service you have received from us. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"Fast delivery and happy with product. Will use you again. Thank you very much"
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your kind review and feedback. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the product and fast delivery service that we offer. Looking forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Price
"Fantastic quality, exactly as described and delivered the next day, will definitely be using them again"
Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this kind review! We are so thrilled to hear that you were pleased with your order with us and we look forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Price
"Yet again another fantastic service from this excellent company ! Ordered items at 4.30pm and received them 10.00am the following morning. Excellent customer service once again."
Hi Sue,

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review! So glad to hear that you were happy with our service once again. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"They were very accommodating, the product was of good quality. It's a shame they were wrapped in a clear plastic bag that didn't really seem needed."
Good morning,

Thank you for your kind review and feedback! I am so pleased to hear that you were happy with the your order and the quality of our products. I will certainly feed this back to our development team in regards to the clear plastic bags as we are currently looking at other packaging options to ensure we are being as environmentally friendly as possible. We do try where possible to not use extra packaging but some of our printed products do require further protection during transit as they can scratch.

Price
"I purchased some printed boxes with my branding, every step of the way the service was great. Shirley was the best representative of a company I've ever spoken with and it's clear that quality is a top priority. The higher price tag compared to some companies may put you off, but don't let it. The service is excellent, quality magnificent and turn over prompt. Seriously don't be afraid, you'll get some great stuff and have a fun time with customer service, who are more than happy to have a casual bit of banter, here and there. Thanks, guys, Especially to Shirley & Stuart"
Hi Toby,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this review. and feedback APL values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. I will be sure to feed your review back to our lovely Shirley and Stuart as I am sure they will be so pleased to hear from you! Hope you have a fabulous Easter Holiday :)

Delivery
"The loveliest staff to do business with and extremely efficient."
Hi Julie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review and feedback! So glad to hear that you were happy with our dedicated customer service team and delivery. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Hope you have a lovely Easter Holiday.

Price
"Excellent service. Order delivered next working day. Easy to use the website. Thanks very much"
Hi Ann,

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are so glad to hear that you had a lovely shopping experience using our website! Have a great day :)

Price
"I had an idea as to the simple design I wished to have on my bangle boxes: my signature with web address underneath and I forwarded the images. The proof that was returned was centred but compact - meaning that the web address would have been illegible. Thank god I picked up on it as it their original design on the boxes would have been useless to me. I asked if it all could be made larger and I was asked to send an example. As I can work in photoshop and have a printer, I experimented printing various sizes and basically designed it myself. The bangle boxes duly arrived a couple of weeks later. They look okay, but the lids are very tight. I struggle to remove them as there is little space in which to grip the bottom box and manoeuvre the lid off. I wouldn't want to have to do it in a hurry or in front of customers, and for this reason am going to go through them all: removing each lid and making sure I don't replace the lids fully."
Hi Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback. I am sorry to hear that you had a frustrating experience with the process of proofing the artwork. Regrettably we do not offer artwork designing but we send proofs to ensure you were happy with the positioning and size of the artwork, and of course we are always happy to reproof any artwork till you are happy for this to go to print.

Thank you for the feedback about the lids, this is the first we have heard of them being too tight to remove. I will speak with our purchasing manager as we work hard to continuously improve our products. Please feel free to contact our dedicated customer service team on 01903 202 333 and we will be happy to help with any problems you experience.

Price
"I found this company on a Google Search for gift boxes, I then got in touch and was put into communication with Joe who was excellent at answering my questions and setup my orders and took me through the process. Thanks Joe. I have received 2 orders from this company now and the delivery has been ahead of schedule and the quality of the products is amazing. I would thoroughly recommend, thanks APL!"
Hi Dan,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. So glad to hear that you were happy with your order and the service you have received from APL. I will certainly be sure to feed this compliment back to Joe for you! Thanks again for your recommendation and hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
"Items as promised and delivered on time : ) All good!"
Good afternoon,

Thank you for your lovely review, so glad to hear you were happy with your items and delivery time! Hope to hear from you again soon :)

APL Packaging Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 2,042 reviews