APL Packaging Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend APL Packaging Ltd
Read APL Packaging Ltd Reviews

About APL Packaging Ltd:

Leading national supplier of plain and printed packaging at great prices. Plain packaging delivered next working day, printed packaging from 7 days.

We offer a wide range of gift and jewellery boxes, carrier paper and plastic bags, luxury tissue paper and ribbon, as well as packaging accessories.

01903202333

marketing@aplpackaging.co.uk

Price
Brought on behalf of company I work for and we love them! Great quality and decent price. Expensive delivery but that can;t be helped when using DPD!
Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us! So pleased to hear that you loved the product and I will certainly feed that back to our team. We look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Price
Very pleased with my second order of boxes from APL. Fantastic customer service makes the order process very smooth. Can’t recommend this company enough for their efficiency and quality of products.
Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we are overjoyed to receive your compliment and appreciation. We look forward to printing your boxes again soon :)

Price
Amazingly fast delivery to our shop in the Highlands of Scotland - The Old School Beauly.
Good afternoon,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know that you are happy with the speedy delivery of your order! our pleasure to supply you with the bags you needed.

Happy to help if you should need help with anything in the future too!

Price
Good as always. Thank you!
Dear Paula,

Thank you for letting us know that we are still doing a good job! hope to hear from you again soon :)

Fast quick service.
Good morning,

Thank you for your positive review! Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
A good product with super fast delivery at a reasonable cost
Hi Fiona,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review! Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
Good product and super fast delivery for a reasonable price
Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
Very responsive and delivery arrived well within target date
Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for your review! I am so glad to hear that you were satisfied with our delivery time and responsiveness to your order. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Price
Quick turnaround and attentive staff. Big thank you to Shirley and Stuart.
Hi Louise,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review and feedback! I will be sure to feed this back to both of them as I am sure they will be pleased to hear of your kind words :)

Hope you have a good weekend and take care.

Price
Order for paper carrier bags, counter bags and mailing bags arrived super quick. Lovely quality products to use at crafts fairs and in the shop.
Hi Jane,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a positive feedback, we are so thrilled to hear that liked the quality of our products and that they can be used at crafts fairs as well!

Hope to hear from you again soon and have a lovely weekend :)

Price
Good products and excellent communication and reactivity from the customer service :) The only place we could find a very specific range of colours and quantities for tissue paper.
Hi Guillaume,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review about our tissue paper and customer service team. I will certainly feed this back to our team as I am sure they will thrilled to hear of your kind words. Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Very Quick delivery.
Hi Cathy,

Thank you for your review, so glad to hear that your parcel arrived quickly :)

Price
when I had a query regarding my order the person I spoke too was very helpful and sorted the problem strait away. Excellent company and product
Good morning David,

We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with our service and products, we hope to hear from you soon!

Price
Good quality. Very helpful and prompt delivery.
Good morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review, we look forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Price
Faultless service and excellent products!
Good morning,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this lovely review, thank you!

Price
Excellent service. Very helpful staff. The order was dispatched within an hour or so and delivered to Guernsey in the Channel Islands by lunchtime the following day. You cannot do better than that. The product was well made (draw-string bags), competitively-priced and met our needs exactly.
Hi Peter,

Thank you for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving this review. We are so glad to hear that your order arrived the following day. We strive to delivery great experience consistently and we are so pleased to hear that we have met your needs exactly. Look forward to hearing from you again soon :)

Delivery
Perfect service, perfect product, perfect price and delivered in perfect time. Extremely happy found my new supplier!
Hi John,

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am so happy to hear that you have found our service perfect with product, delivery and price. We look forward to your next order with us :)

Price
Love the quality of these boxes. Excellent. I will order the next set with my logo.
Good morning,

Thank you for your kind review. I am so thrilled to hear that you love the boxes and the quality as well. We look forward to printing your next order :)

Price
Bit slow to deliver the order this time. Not as keen on the taped handle bags that we ordered this time...we usually have the twisted handle ones but the size we wanted were out of stock.
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear that you have found our delivery slow this time round, just to make you aware that our delivery service is Next Working Day so if this was ordered at the weekend, it will be shipped on the Monday. I am sorry that we were out of stock the size you require on this occasion, in the future please do feel free to contact us on 01903 202 333 or email info@aplpackaging.co.uk and we will be happy to help if you need any guidance as more often than not we can upgrade you should on the rare occasion that we are out of stock of an item.

Price
Amazing delivery thanks to APL Packaging and DPD. The bags I ordered were exactly as required and the swift delivery was a godsend as another supplier had let me down. However it would be nice to have some shop coupon discount codes as an incentive to order more! Just a thought.
Good morning Elaine,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience shopping with APL. I am so pleased to hear that you have received exactly what you have ordered and we were able to help with the quick delivery. That's a great idea! I will certainly be sure to feed that back to our marketing team for you :)

Hope to hear from you again soon.

APL Packaging Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 2,063 reviews