Aphrodite Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aphrodite
Read Aphrodite Reviews

mark.logan@aphrodite1994.co.uk

7-8 Vine Place, ,

very happy with aphrodite,shipping was very quick and even though i returned the item the money was paid back into my account straight away,would buy from again in future
In the end all was just dandy. However, in the beginning, a response confirming the receipt of an order could go a long way for you in terms of customer satisfaction. Cheers.
Good communication,fast delivery
GOOD time of shipping, low prices, very keen service, I’ll give 5 out of 5 but I don’t like that after I made an order I made an account and when I checked into section “my orders” they said that “YOU HAVEN’T ORDER ANYTHING YET”. Except that I really like this site.
My trainers came very quick and nicely packeaged
Top product and a speedy delivery. Discount made it good vfm
Good selection of goods
Great customer service item arrived when stated and straight forward purchase but the quality of the item is substandard, vivienne Westwood beanie worn twice and the inside tag has started to come away.
You don't read messages
Quick and easy, and products for such a good price
I am very satisfied with the product of Adidas Primeknit and Nike Windrunner and they are delivered in good condition and it is checked that the delivery in UK is very fast. However, the part of local Hong Kong delivery by DPD is very slow. It takes 4 days to deliver after arriving in Hong Kong that I think it is not desirable for an Express service that I procured.
Great service with a great product and a discount code made it even better!
Promote code is nice!
Very fast order handling, great packaging.
Nice trainers, unfortunately I got 1 l black lace and the other one white, I'll buy myself a pair of laces, both same color :) Thanks, Have a nice day!
Great customer service and packaging,as expected buying quality goods material is second to none another good purchase from Aphrodite clothing 👍🏻👍🏻
simply process, good price, good delivery, good product therefore, a good experience, which I would be happy to use again when necessary because it meets the KISS acronym - Keep It Simple Stupid.
Hi guys, you were so precise,gentle and fast, however I have returned my Raf simons bomber jacket because is really too big. I have used a tracking post system number: RA 975644675 IT and spend 26 EU for that. Really too expensive for a return but as you suggest I have used a tracked system. I understand that your policy is to do not rembourse the return but will be nice from your side if you can kindly compesate it properly also for future orders. many thanks in advance and kind regards. Gianluca Carbone
Perfect fast and great quality.
Great price en collection