Aphrodite Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aphrodite
Read Aphrodite Reviews

mark.logan@aphrodite1994.co.uk

7-8 Vine Place, ,

Really good, professional service.

Thanks
Nice trousers came within a reasonable time frame packaged well. Trousers darker as to what believed but I've kept them anyway as they are still a nice trouser.
Happy days with the Fred Perry hold-all.
Good, but unfortunately for shipping to Indonesia very long
The item come in good time. The package was personalised to your store and the item was what I wanted and £25 pound cheaper than other stores. Thank you.
Great website. Could improve sizing charts.
I would of given 5, but awarded 4 as I had to chase up when my order will be delivered, due to not receiving any confirmation e-mail.
Product came quickly and with very nice packaging.
smooth speedy transaction
Thank you for my order arrived on time , item is as requested
very good prices and the turnaround was quick
Yes my slippers fit thanks these are my second pair and ideal for these colder months.. thanks Gavin
It’s very good item for These price
A1
Good service.cheers
Hello, I did not receive the mail yet, please inform me the reason and support. Thank you for assistance, best regards, Egor Leonov
Aphrodite delivered well ,however the item commes de garcons shirt did not fit although an xl these garments do come up small.
i returned promptly but have not heard back with refund .this process could have been quicker.
very friendly staff however when I asked a member of staff do you have any Supreme clothing she said no and did not ask what I was looking for as an alternative choice
Smooth Transaction... delivery time good and within time frame. Happy with purchase & service . Would buy from/use this company again.
Really quick delivery with dead cheap prices.
Aphrodite is rated 4.81 based on 6,169 reviews