Aphrodite Reviews

7-8 Vine Place
, ,

Hello !
I have made an order # 100036758
Can you tell me please, where it is ?
I understand that i live in Russia, this is faraway region, but i'm worrying
hard 2 say 2 be over critical as the item i got was fantastic as always from yourself but i bought them pre order (adidas hamburg) and had 2 wait best part of a mth over the time said for delivery when they were available elsewhere..I understand its not all your fault but they reason I bought them on pre-order was to get them as soon as they came out. thanx paul
One of the shoes has a mark on the suede, perhaps a manufacturing mark but this was the last pair (I think) so maybe the prob was maybe known about.
Hi Tim,

Sorry there was an issue with your item, please be assured we were unaware of any mark/damage to the suede. If you can please contact customer services via enquiries@aphrodite1994.co.uk to resolve the problem.

Aphrodite Clothing.
I'm your worldwide customer. And you know i ordered some stuff from your site. And you should know about public holiday in Indonesia, a week for Ied Mubarak. And our local post office stopped in a week.

Maybe you should add delivery service, like fedEx who can make a normal delivery service in long public holiday like this week.

Thanks
Hi Rahel,

Sorry you are unhappy with the delivery. Unfortunately we do not know the public holidays for every country we ship to (worldwide.) We do offer FedEx as a courier option but you have chosen the Royal Mail option at the time of order. Please see the international delivery services available here www.aphrodite1994.com/delivery

Aphrodite Clothing.
Unfortunately only a 3 star review due to first order being sent out as wrong size, however once identified and package returned the correct size shirt was sent out very promptly and postage refund paid.

Although not an ideal first online purchase I will continue to shop online with Aphrodite 1994

The product is not the same as I orderred. It is a similar shoes but the brand is diferent, the design is similar and the size is an 8 and I ordered and in the order document said 9 size.

I have thinking about the return.
Product was In great condition, however postages was delayed
Overall a good service. I was kept well updated with regards to delivery date and delivery time slot.

The only negative I would give would be with regards to the packaging. My coat was just inside a box with no other wrapping/coverage and was VERY creased and marked when I took it out of the box forcing me to wash and iron the item, being a coat this was something I'd have rather not have to have done but, not the end of the world ...
Everything was fine
Customer service very good, polite and helpful.
But whoever measures the jackets needs to go to spec savers !!
Ordered a Belstaff jacket after twice asking to check measurements. When I recieved jacket, was absolutely huge and way over measurements given!
Prompt refund though!
Great product but please do your customers the service of double boxing. My boxes were destroyed by the time they arrived.
Could be better for your customers do give them free returns on the items they buy.
I had problems ordering online I then made a phone order were I was on phone for along time waiting to have order processed I asked if I could have free deliver for the inconvenience and was told there was nothing they could do
Hello Carla

We really pride ourselves on our customer service and I will contact you directly as a quick check shows your order it is an online one and not over the phone. I will like to understand the problem that you experienced so we can learn and make improvements if needed. Thank you for taking the time to feedback.

Regards