Aphrodite Reviews

mark.logan@aphrodite1994.co.uk

7-8 Vine Place
, ,

Great product range
The Stone Island top I ordered was here the next day but 2 hours later than it said it was going to be and it's bigger than a 44" chest which it said it was for. Couldn't be bothered to send it back so I shan't be ordering again from you.
Wrong item sent that was advertised on website but refunded quickly back to account so customer service good just frustrating website not updated correctly
I don't like received the damage shoebox because you just put in plastic bag :(
Hi, I'm sorry to hear you aren't happy with your recent purchase. Due to weight restrictions by Royal Mail, a single parcel cannot exceed the weight limit of 2kg, the 2 pairs of trainers which you ordered were just under this weight so could not be sent in an outer box. The shoeboxes were wrapped in a protective layer of bubble wrap and then in a mailing bag.

Sorry for any inconvenience - Aphrodite Clothing
Hope that could ship with double boxes, cause the original box got huge damage.
I am happy with product I now have but had to pay to return an item that was definitely not a 38 although the label said so it measured 1" less! I think I should have been refunded the cost of posting but was blatantly told I would not be.
Overall excellent service however I was charged £30 for an Armor Lux t short that artived with a £20 sale label attached to it!! Cmon fellas, thought you'd have the common sense to charge me the best price :(
Quick delivery, however the item had a strange smell - not sure if the warehouse is properly ventilated. The item also had some marks - I think quality control needs to improve.
Ordered the Massimo osti book which is a relatively big and heavy book. It came in a FedEx box that was much bigger than it was with no support or protection what so ever, therefore it must have moved around during the entire shipping time and came with the edges all banged up
The product is perfectly as what I ordered.
But there was no FedEx in delivery option though they mentioned so on their Shipping page.
It takes 2 weeks after I ordered for the products to arrive in Australia.
Royal Mail is not really good in terms of tracking as it keeps showing the same information wherever our parcel is at. So, for those who are expecting the parcel, they have to be patiently wait without any certainty when it will arrive and where the parcel is currently at.
But, good that finally arrive within 2 weeks (10 working days as they promised)
Delivery was fast, use of the site is great, pricing is good. Would of liked to have an option of free delivery. Stain on trainer that can't be removed and unfortunately the trainer is sold out everywhere now so I can't return and find a replacement.
Inner sole fine.But bought a 8/9 sole which came as a 41/42 size which is an 8 and so should be sold as an 8 not 8/9
nice price and shipment
Service was good but both hats were of poor quality
Shirt arrived quickly, I was worried it might not fit but happily it did. A big minus was the shirt looked like a wash rag, badly creased unlike the website photo. I did laugh as the shirt came with a ticket pressed by no 1, quite who no 1 was I doubt they worked for Aphrodite? My partner came to the rescue 15 mins with a steam iron and it looked good as New......
My issue is with the couple of emails I received to say I hadn't completed my order, despite knowing my account had been debited. This resulted in me having to call a couple of times to confirm everything was in hand. The ladies I spoke to were fantastic and apologised for the erroneous emails. My order arrived in time. Products great, as expected. Thanks to the ladies, however, I would have preferred not to have had to call to confirm twice. Something is clearly wrong with the website, tho certainly not with the individuals I spoke with.
Wrong colour from the web picture.
still need to improve in the shipment or tracking the items
Good discount, however, I was charged for delivery as my item was not full price; I would consider this poor customer service as I would usually expect free delivery for an order in excess of £200
Neither did or didn't