Aphrodite Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aphrodite
Read Aphrodite Reviews

mark.logan@aphrodite1994.co.uk

7-8 Vine Place, ,

Very happy, quick delivery!
What Amazing Service with the Quickest Deliver I have Ever Known ! Thank you ! .
First class Quick delivery. Will deal again. Many thanks. GC
Outstanding service and product description totally accurate will definitely be ordering again off Aphrodite 1st class
These guys have incredible customer service! I placed an order from Alaska and received my item from the UK in four days! Thanks Aphrodite, I’ll be sure to order from you again!
Superb and rapid delivery. Thanks!
Excellent service, item came the next day.... No issues
Great service as always.
Excellent service! Amazing packaging. Cracking shoe! Delighted!!
Order an Stone Island jacket and it arrived very quickly and was packaged very well. I recommend this shop great service.
Excellent would highly recommend
Nice item (not seen elsewhere) and prompt delivery
Fantastic service, lovely item delivered in next to no time.... Will definitely be using them again
Item arrived really quickly with hassle free order and delivery. They had my size when other stores did not. Overall an awesome experience and will be shopping with them again.
Gorgeous trainers delivered in less than 48 hours! Very happy with the service provided by Aphrodite x
Aphrodite 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Fast, Efficient And Extremely Professional As Always....
Product came in no time! Uk’s Stan Smiths are a little different than the US version with the longer thin tongue. I was able to swap out the insole with softer ones and continued to wear them in. Hopefully the thin tongue will wear in, but aside from that...the product is awesome! Plus love the face that these versions haven’t release in the US yet! Exclusive!
Aphrodite 5 star review on 25th April 2021
The moncler jacket was too big so I phoned the shop and it was a easy exchange first I’ve been and I will be back good choice of clothes,all I will say is you use DPD as your delivery and when I was given a 1 hour time slot it stated that the driver won’t leave the parcel so I came away for work early ready for my time slot and I saw the DPD van coming into my estate so watched at the window waiting for my buzzer to go as I live in a flat with a communal entrance and all he did was not ring the buzzer or my flat buzzer he just dumped it at the front door now a £475 coat ding that isn’t ideal incase it went missing apart from that it was good..
Fabulous range of clothing, footwear and accessories. Online order was delivered really quickly and packaged well .
Very fast delivery great packing and presentation 10/10