Apex Engines Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Apex Engines

sales@apexengines.co.uk

271A Brook Street Preston

Telephone

How would you rate Apex Engines ?

"Got my engine recondition in Audi A5 from Apex. They were very helpful their customer service was excellent. 5 star service I would recommend Apex to anyone thank you guys. Will be returning in the future for any repairs and SERVICE 👍"
"Apex Engines fitted a new engine in my BMW 3 series. They were very helpful and were always available to take my call. Their customer service was excellent and went over and above what was required. I would always be happy to recommend APEX ENGINES and intend to return in the future for any repairs. Ijaz Karim."
"Sorted out my engine in the time scale they said and sorted any problems and give good advice which puts your mind at rest 😀"
"brilliant service and fast turn around! Couldn't be happier with the engine off apex engines supply and fitted and ready to be collected 4 days after receiving the car. Top job all around and at a very good cost."
"The mechanics were great and did a perfect job on my engine. I have never had a better customer service at any other place I would definitely recommend them."
"Fantastic service: 5 out of 5 By: K. Anwar Manchester Job completion: June 2017. My Qashqai petrol engine needed realistic, professional & expert diagnostics. I visited different garages. I could not find reasonable & satisfactory solution until I approached APEX. Preston. Thanks to their team effort pin-pointing the head gas-kit leakage problem. Repairs were carried out within 3 days start to finish. I was kept informed about repair progress. All team was very professional, informative, nice & polite. I am very pleased & extend my thanks & appreciation for the perfect job completion. I am 100% satisfied from their sympathetic approach, professionalism, competitive price & honesty. I wish them all the best for successful & prosperous business. I would highly recommend this automotive repair workshop to anyone."
"I have always trusted Apex Engines to get the job done right, and a fair price, even though I now live in Inglewhite I will keep taking my vehicles into Apex Engines for my autos repair"
"Very happy with the job done on my 1 series bmw, highly recommended..very nice people as well..."
"They are very friendly people with great knowledge. Done my bmw 320d engine rebuild. Very quick service. They have inspected my all car and told me to change some of bits. Highly recommended and they are best in preston. ❤️ The job. Just perfect 👌"
"I done a 100mile trip to bring the car to apex engines. They done a complete engine change for my BMW E60. They done a fantastic job and realy went the extra mile to sort any other issues i had. the car now runs as it should. I 100% Recommend this place to any one for any type of work. BRILLIANT job! Thank you."
Apex Engines is rated 5.00 based on 10 reviews