Apex Engines Reviews

sales@apexengines.co.uk

271A Brook Street Preston

Tell us how Apex Engines made you happy

Telephone
"My insignia engine had the common oil problem and engine seized. Apex picked up my car and reconditioned engine without any drama. Very good price excellent mechanics and car back up and running within a week. Very impressed indeed. Would certainly recommend them to anyone. Brilliant. Mr Leach"
Are you Apex Engines? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Apex Engines receives. Reply Free
"Good job great service. Reconditioned engine fitted on time picked my wife and myself at train station, took car back after a 1000 miles for oil change . Would recommend them to all my friends."
"Brilliant service very friendly. Excellent job came here with a blown engine. They recovered my car and great work."
"Had a 520d engine replaced with a reconditioned unit. The guys at Apex did a superb job and following their running-in advice I drove the car to Spain and back. Engine didn't miss a beat and returned nearly 50mpg fully loaded with 5 people and luggage. Cannot recommend highly enough!"
"Got my engine recondition in Audi A5 from Apex. They were very helpful their customer service was excellent. 5 star service I would recommend Apex to anyone thank you guys. Will be returning in the future for any repairs and SERVICE 👍"
"Apex Engines fitted a new engine in my BMW 3 series. They were very helpful and were always available to take my call. Their customer service was excellent and went over and above what was required. I would always be happy to recommend APEX ENGINES and intend to return in the future for any repairs. Ijaz Karim."
"Sorted out my engine in the time scale they said and sorted any problems and give good advice which puts your mind at rest 😀"
"brilliant service and fast turn around! Couldn't be happier with the engine off apex engines supply and fitted and ready to be collected 4 days after receiving the car. Top job all around and at a very good cost."
"The mechanics were great and did a perfect job on my engine. I have never had a better customer service at any other place I would definitely recommend them."
"Fantastic service: 5 out of 5 By: K. Anwar Manchester Job completion: June 2017. My Qashqai petrol engine needed realistic, professional & expert diagnostics. I visited different garages. I could not find reasonable & satisfactory solution until I approached APEX. Preston. Thanks to their team effort pin-pointing the head gas-kit leakage problem. Repairs were carried out within 3 days start to finish. I was kept informed about repair progress. All team was very professional, informative, nice & polite. I am very pleased & extend my thanks & appreciation for the perfect job completion. I am 100% satisfied from their sympathetic approach, professionalism, competitive price & honesty. I wish them all the best for successful & prosperous business. I would highly recommend this automotive repair workshop to anyone."
"I have always trusted Apex Engines to get the job done right, and a fair price, even though I now live in Inglewhite I will keep taking my vehicles into Apex Engines for my autos repair"
"Very happy with the job done on my 1 series bmw, highly recommended..very nice people as well..."
"They are very friendly people with great knowledge. Done my bmw 320d engine rebuild. Very quick service. They have inspected my all car and told me to change some of bits. Highly recommended and they are best in preston. ❤️ The job. Just perfect 👌"
"I done a 100mile trip to bring the car to apex engines. They done a complete engine change for my BMW E60. They done a fantastic job and realy went the extra mile to sort any other issues i had. the car now runs as it should. I 100% Recommend this place to any one for any type of work. BRILLIANT job! Thank you."
Apex Engines is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews