Aperture IVA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Aperture IVA

About Aperture IVA: At Aperture IVA, it is our main goal to get you on the path to debt recovery and a brighter future!

We believe that everyone has the right to a brighter future and should be able to trust that they are receiving advice that is truly personal to their circumstances and offers the best solution for them and their families.

It is our promise to you that as an Aperture client, you will always receive support throughout your entire IVA journey. We will always do everything in our power to help you recover from your debt.

We take great pride in being able to work to a set of values that our clients have helped shape and build and these values make up the core of our service and our people. At Aperture, we love that our values are built around our relationship with you and we think that you will really be able to feel these values at work when you speak to our teams!

"Having a no win situation going on in my life, I found a friend in the staff at Aperture who took the worry away from me and my family. Their professionalism helped me to become debt free and unlock a future I never thought would exist."
"I am very very happy with their services. I was with them last 6 years. They always helped me."
"Aperture were absolutely fantastic when helping me to set up and complete my IVA. They really put me at ease and made what was a very frightening time for me a lot less daunting. They took control and gave me lots of advice. It felt good to not have to panic every time my phone rang or when I saw the postman!"
"Excellent service cannot fault Aperture,Helped me through some rough times always there to help whatever the problem. Thanks for everything"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Thank you."
"I was very happy with the way I was treated and would recommend aperture for your help and support"
"My IVA was dealt with very well. My case worker was helpful and sympathetic. A hard phase of my life was made much easier by the way I was handled."
"Professional. Understanding. Helpful And friendly, you're not a number with aperture you're a person! I would highly recommend them."
"Fantastic"
"Very helpful and sorted out everything for me now I’m getting everything sorted to a better future thanks for all your help"
"Very professional and oh so helpful. I would highly recommend this company"
"Had excellent help from them, all the way through."
"Hi I've been in a iva with aperture for six years and have found them very helpful.i am no longer in debt and can budget like aperture taught me and I have money in my savings account.i would recommend aperture to everyone"
"Excellent customer service and friendly and helpful staff"
"Glad our IVA is completed thanks for your help and support. We now have a worry free debt free future :)"
"excellent service and very proffesional always went the extra mile to help"
"Very good service and very helpful"
"Always so helpful and supportive from start to finish."
"During this very traumatic period, the service and reassurance provided by Aperture helped me focus on dealing with the issues at hand, giving me the confidence to plan ahead for the future."
"I was referred to Aperture by a professional debt counsellor when I had run into financial problems caused by a change of family circumstances. My father died very suddenly and I had to immediately cut my working hours to the bare minimum in order to care for my mother who suffered from dementia, and needed constant care. I struggled for as long as I could, robbing peter to pay paul, teeming and ladling money from account to account, borrowing more to make payments and stay up to date, until I was at the end of my tether, and feeling totally ashamed of my situation. I approached a debt counsellor who explained about an IVA and referred me to Aperture. I was so embarrassed to need this appointment, but I have to say that it was the best thing that could have happened. Everyone that I have dealt with has been so supportive and non-judgemental that I stopped feeling so negative and began to believe that there would be light at the end of the tunnel. My IVA was for 6 years, and although it seemed a long time at the beginning it actually passed quite quickly, and I am now out of the IVA and on a whole new road. I could not have survived without this help. I would have lost my home and probably my job. I dread to think of where I would have been. Everyone at Aperture that I have spoken to has always been really pleasant and helpful. There was always a clear answer to any question that I asked, and I was never made to feel anything other than a valued client. I happily award this company 5 stars for the service they have provided me with, and would like to give everyone there a huge Thank You - You changed my life."
Aperture IVA is rated 4.92 based on 396 reviews